Problem finding a small padlock.

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by nikkel, Jun 4, 2018.

1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I ordered my jailbird to be used with a padlock,and didn't order one from the sellers.
    I had a couple of very small ones I had got from when I bought experimental cages from China.
    My Jailbird arrived from Mature Metal, and I hurried to my Queen to show her and lock myself in .
    In a few days I realized anything small and narrow would open the Chinese lock , like the tip of a paring knife.
    I bought another one but it was much larger , I think they said 20mm .
    Now I discovered a small padlock in a cupboard that must have came with a cage from China, It has one key and the lock cant be opened without the key.
    The lock is brass and both the key and lock has " secure" written on them.
    I want to know if anyone knows where they are sold . I googled Secure padlock , but every other one comes up.
    The body of it is 7/16 high,and the width is about 3/4 wide ,the thickness at it's widest part is 1/4 inch .
    Thanks .

2. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    The lock sold by MM is an ABUS 65/20. You could probably pick one up online, or just order it separately direct from MM.

3. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    Might be tough since the shape is likely generic, but have you tried Google image search? I too would like to know about small padlock options.

I got our first small one from Love Locks and it was great, but personalization was seemingly more important than product longevity in their production methods. It's serving as a momento now.

The one we have currently has no 'cute' factor, aside from the fact it matches the look of steel. I'd certainly enjoy having more options, as every other one we've found is unsuitable in one measurement or another!

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Small padlocks can be tricky. Most of them are easy to open with a stiff piece of metal, without even picking the tumblers.

I use a security screw, and all keys are locked into a container with the lid secured by a strong security seal. Strong, not like the weak seals you get with devices like the CB-X series.

5. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    I got an Abus 54TI/15 delivered with my sissy cage (see my review on this site). I guess it has the same hackable internals als the lock mentioned above, but the outer casing does look nice (more silver - they call it Titalium - than brass).

And I wouldn't worry too much about the security of the lock. With tools most locks could be defeated I guess, but who would dare to do so (regarding the risks involved, both from injuring any soft parts and the wrath of your mistress).

Breathe likes this.
  6. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    A trip to your local hardware store would be in order! A luggage lock is what you are looking for. Master Lock makes a nice one suitable for chastity devices. My pink lock was purchased at my local Ace Hardware store.

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    We found them readily available at our local Walmart store. Made by Master locks.

8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    My thoughts, exactly. Despite any security 'issues', I just love the look of a padlock and I hope to find a smaller one someday. It's about the key as well. I don't like unwieldy ones; the first lock and key set we got was perfect in that regard! Tiny little things... just adorable. :)

That's what we're using right now. TSA-approved, actually. Which makes Me think passing through security in a US airport would be wildly entertaining in fantasy-land... :)

"Oh, yes - that's a cock cage. I've heard you have the necessary keys if he needs to be unlocked for inspection..."

9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    The problem is that many small padlocks can be opened and relocked without detection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice