Preventing slip outs?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Foreverbound, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Foreverbound

Foreverbound New member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Hi guys me and my wife are new to this, currently really enjoying it, wasn't sure my wife would take to it but she sure has so far and I think she's beginning to like it more than me. Great, so we tried Chinese cb6000s, I broke that with my first erection and the basering snapped, it was the largest one. Now we have a 3 ring cage and 50mm base ring, it's been great my wife started with 1 day then we had fantastic intimacy I made her orgasm orally before she unlocked me and we had fantastic sex, it's never felt better for me! And to my suprise she told me to wash up because I was to be locked up again straight after! Next it was two days and then 3 etc. Perfect she's enjoying this I'm enjoying this she's started adding days for punishments, giving me chores etc we have never felt closer!
    But... an issue remains I know I can get out of this device, that kind of ruins it for me although I have not cheated yet and released without permission, knowing I could kind of spoils it. I've had a few accidental slip outs at work and she's come to my rescue and locked me back up, also when I shower my balls fall through the ring if I sit down afterwards. Any help or advice on this, when dry and everything is locked in place there really is no room to move and sometimes my penis actually gets quite restricted so worried a smaller ring would cause pain and discomfort, this already happens when I'm erect usually at night and wakes me up. Can anyone suggest another device maybe on a budget?

Attached Files:

2. hunci

hunci Member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Obviously your base ring is too big. Order a smaller base ring. That will block your balls fall through the ring. If you can put your little finger between the ring and your sac that is enough for bloodcurrent. I bet now you can put more than one finger. Dont worry, you will adapt to that smaller ring.
    The smaller ring will help to keep your penis in place.
    As for cheating, let me suggest my own hunci method what I described at The Tower submap. If your wife knows this method, you won't cheat because she will know.

Foreverbound likes this.
  3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Finding a ring that is a little smaller is really what you need by the sounds of it. With the best fitting ring size, it is really not possible to slip out, yet there is still room to exist without pain or discomfort. In my opinion, you can take care of multiple problems by using a smaller and better fitting base ring.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think you could use a strap that attaches to the base ring, goes around your waist and then attaches to the other side of the base ring. This will hold it up and close to your body so it doesn't fall off. You can make this yourself with items from local fabric stores. Just buy some 3/4" nylon strap(softer the better) and some snaps. You will have to measure the length that seems appropriate . Or you could just buy one from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Strict-Leather-Chastity-Device-Harness/dp/B0091PAHOY

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Going to a smaller ring solved that problem for me. All you need is to be able to stick your fingertip between the ring and your scrotum. That will be your perfect size and also be more comfortable because the ring will not be sliding up and down all day and night. When I had my larger ring, just 1/8" bigger than what I wear now, my ball would slip out if I bent over or twisted in different positions. I would wake up in the morning with no cage on at all. How in heck can my balls fit though it is beyond me but they did a few nights. Smaller ring fixed that too.

I tried 4 different cages from the name brands to the no name ebay specials made in China. They all had problems so I bit the bullet and bought a custom made Jailbird which I have worn comfortably for over 4 years now. One size fits most never fit me. I must be one of the unmost. :)

6. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    2nd vote for the strap. I couldn't find a base ring tight enough to stay put, but not so tight it would hurt my balls during erections. Makes the cage more restrictive as well.

7. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM

8. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    sounds like your a grower. my puck is what you would call a super grower. i have struggled to put a cage on and have him stand up and it just fall off. the prince albert ended all of that the day it healed.(sex in the morning and sex the same night say it's ready. ) your wife can give you a p.a. . they are easy to do and the locks are cheap......for a few dollars more it can go in almost pain free.......they heal fast ...... and yes it was fun to do but most of all i was truly empowered. there was nothing i couldn't do now. it also made a lot more cages the right choices. ...........pierce the balls in the middle and put a pa lock thru it and lock it to the one in the penis. full access for washing.. no solos here..

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Ma'at Rebekah , you don't happen to have any pics of that do you? Sounds painful putting a ring through the balls yet I'm so intrigued lol :D

10. Foreverbound

Foreverbound New member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    In a 45mm ring now and not able to escape!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage coming off while pooping

2. help chastity cage keeps falling off

3. kink3d dick slips.out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice