Pre teen surgery

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deleted member 97522, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Deleted member 97522

When I was 11yo, i needed to get surgery to drop my balls into my very small sack. Normally they do this when you are a baby.

I have massive external scars and internal scarring too. The external scars are hypersensitive in a good way but I think that is also the reason I have troubles with chastity.
    In my gallery, I have uploaded some pictures of my cage and small sack.

The cage and ring are 45mm. I have ordered some backrings from house of Denial to see if they work better.

If you comment, please be nice. Im very insecure about my body

2. Deleted member 97522

@L-u-c-y can you remove this thread in the novice and newbie section? I misplaced it. Im sorry

3. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    I honestly do not see anything unusual. I think it’s all in your head. That could be pictures of me or many others. I wear a 38mm ring.

4. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I dont see anything wrong there, maybe you are being hard on yourself.

5. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I’ve noticed that if I search for “tight scrotum” on the forum I get various results, but I’ve seen the term “high and tight”. You may want to look into those particular posts for advice.

6. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    I can see the scar tissue, but it looks like it healed well (at least externally). Try using moisturizer specifically designed for scars. If that doesn't work, a dab or two of silicone (sex not industrial) lubricant could help prevent any irritation. You also could try wearing a lighter cage, and test various ring widths (not diameter). Something like a Kink3D cage or similar knock-off until you get the sizing dialed in. If you're still feeling discomfort (even outside of chastity), you should have a conversation with a urologist.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    What underwear do you wear? I found swapping boxers for a tight pair of briefs or thong/jock made thongs a lot more comfy, as they fold toue device in place more and stop a lot of the irritation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice