Pre Empting Post Orgasm Deflation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Stevejames732006, Dec 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    My wife asked me what I want for Christmas and I have asked for PIV and to orgasm inside her, which she has kindly agreed to.

I am concerned that when I last ejaculated inside I was down and flat for 3-4 days afterwards.

I was thinking that perhaps I could ejaculate inside her first (it never takes long) and then clean her with my tongue and give her an orgasm. My thinking is that it will retain my submission and might also lift the post orgasm blues.

Has anybody tried anything similar?

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Yes. Mrs Edge once (rather forcefully) pushed my head down when I finished too soon for her. While I still had a down period, waking up the next morning with the memory of the night before brought my levels right back up.

She has only done that a few times. However, over the years we also discovered that it was helpful to lock me back up immediately after an orgasm, when my mind is thinking "Dang, can't we wait a few more days?" Having her click the lock during the post coital snuggling was not what I wanted at the moment, but the next morning, the idea of her "forcing" me back into the cage was hot and again, brought my arousal levels back up.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

3. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    Thanks. I have read a few people say the action of re locking does the trick, but I am not locked. I was thinking along the lines you suggested that the act after orgasm might be a memory to hang onto to regain “that buzz”.

Tom Allen likes this.
  4. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    After my last release inside my Love, I was immediate instructed to put my cage back on. Normally we don't do this and I am totally down for a couple of days (4-10 days). However, this time it was at first we did and my post orgasm drop did almost not occur. Normally my sub feelings disapear within seconds after my full release. So putting the cage back on immediately, seems remedy #1. Furthermore, I can imagine that sending me down afterwards might also help to move back to sub modus quickly.

Tom Allen and Stevejames732006 like this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    I think that if you're so inclined, the act of being "forced" to do something immediately after orgasm will quickly help to reset your levels. The few times Mrs Edge has done things like that, the next morning I was raring to go. It's been a very long time since I've been unlocked for PIV, but when I was, her telling me to lock back up NOW definitely pushed some buttons. And it was the same with being "forced" to pleasure her immediately after. In fact, often I'd get back into the groove within minutes.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    I think speed is definitely the factor here. I feel like I am overthinking this but I was trying to work out the best position to be in to ejaculate and therefore the best position for her to be in to quickly force me to clean up etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice