Practical Chastity...my own journey so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by shadowman6, Nov 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. shadowman6

shadowman6 Sweet Nikki...my wife, mistress, my raison d'etre

Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    It's been a while since I posted a note on here, and I've logged quite a bit of progress in my journey toward chastity as a lifestyle. For any who might be interested, here is my story...so far

I've always been a bit different. While most of the guys I grew up with seemed more interested in the sexual conquest of young women, I always found myself in complete and total awe of women. Not that I wasn't interested in girls; far from it. I just always kind of felt that the female form is a masterpiece and my presence in the equation would only serve to defile perfection. While other guys would look at a girl and mention with aplomb what they would like to do to her, I always found this coarse and disrespectful, preferring myself to admire and respect the girl, not wishing to even imply that I would be worthy of her...I always felt unworthy of girls, and felt a humble inferiority to them. I adored them, and felt a very real sense of female superiority at a young age.

I've always loved being horny, too. I used to find myself so liberated and uninhibited when I was horny, and flt a very real sense of depression when I would have an orgasm. Afterward, I always wanted the horniness back, and was so happy when I got it back. Since I was a teenage kid and Spandex was a thing, it usually didn't take long. But I always preferred being horny to having an orgasm. I thought I was odd.

Well, fast forward to a couple of years ago, and by a fortunate search I discovered male chastity, using a cage to deny access to the penis. I was married by this time, with a sex life that was best described as moribund. I loved my wife, but sex had long since become routine and, frankly, a boring chore on the order of taking out the trash. I wanted a meaningful sex life, and knew that what we had wasn't it. When I saw those images of locked up cocks, with control rendered to the woman involved, the light bulb illuminated...I wanted my cock locked up. Bad.

I found and bought a cage to practice wearing, not yet asking my wife to play along, sure she'd freak out. See, she is, or was at the time, very vanilla and I doubted that at the time my asking her to be in control of my penis would go well. My initial attitude toward chastity had me being her little slut, her in complete control of my worthless cock. This attitude is wrong, by the way, at least for me, and for chastity to work I needed to change this attitude.

One night, with the aid of some fine IPA, I asked her to lock me into chastity. I was nervous as could be, but she agreed, with some reservation. She didn't immediately take to the idea of a chastity device, but after I assured her that they were not a punishment, and that I already had one, she took my key...

And we've been at it ever since to some degree. We've tried it for awhile, let off, then tried it again. Each stint in chastity changed my attitude toward the institution. Recently, we started again. This time I think we're in it for good.

You see, I don't have a "worthless cock" and I am by no means a little slut. I am the loving husband of a great wife who has greatly enjoyed the, ahem, skills I've mastered while in chastity. She is now aware that I much prefer giving her sexual pleasure to receiving my own, and that my confined penis is not required for this to happen. In fact, I'm a better lover without using my penis than I ever was using it.

.So, armed with this knowledge, I am seriously considering asking my wife to lock me in permanent chastity, with orgasms being a thing of the past. Orgasms bring depression, a lack of orgasms leaves me horny and my wife fulfilled. I belong in chastity. I want to be in chastity for the rest of my life, and as much as my wife is enjoying this, it may just happen...

Rectrix, bethanise, Willing2 and 2 others like this.
  2. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    You write with just as much aplomb as any mouth breather could debase women. I enjoyed reading that, very well put and hope to hear more.

3. Willing2

Willing2 Active member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    I guess my question is: What does your wife want? Does she enjoy more than just cuddling? Perhaps SHE wants penetrative sex on occasion. Remember to consider her desires, and put THEM first.

jackofthedawn likes this.
  4. shadowman6

Local Time:
    Well, obviously her satisfaction is first priority...the only priority really. As I mentioned at the tail end of my post, she’s never been happier. Permanent chastity is a definite possibility but certainly not a foregone conclusion, so we shall see...

1mlockedup likes this.
  5. shadowman6

Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words, Verne...I’ve enjoyed having a forum to discuss these matters...

6. verne

verne Active member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    No problem @shadowman6 I love the fact we have this forum.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    11:17 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice