Post Infidelity Stress Disorder - Benefits of Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SMS529, Aug 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:04 AM
    sorry

I have PTSD so I’m very familiar with it. I have had it diagnosed for about 10 years or so. I’m not familiar with PISD in fact until you pointed it out it’s something I never heard of.

I don’t compare peoples situations although I’m very much against self diagnosis. I try hard to get anyone who may need help to seek it and get assistance. Professional help by people who do their jobs well really can have a positive impact.

I also think people need to find things that help their mental health. If some kink does it, great. But again, I caution that without professional help I don’t feel those with serious issue can usually get the healing they need. (Yes there are exceptions, and yes it’s possible, this is my opinion)

2. Kevin Watson

Kevin Watson New member

Local Time:
    I think this is the reason why my wife took to chastity pretty much immediately. I said something about it, she was like thats a thing? Wouldn’t that be uncomfortable?

I am sure if I did a break in period before introducing her to it, or actually had a proper fitting cage I would have been locked up all last month.

I cheated years prior and she has some insecurity about it but also maybe brought a weird comfort. Like oh you cheated and you are still here? Our entire relationship has been very mismatched libido and in the early part of the relationship she joked about having someone else just to sleep with me… Like a lot.

3. Kevin Watson

Kevin Watson New member

Local Time:
    I think chastity is probably more of a thing if you remove the D from PTSD.. Like if it is something you are going through, exhibits some of the patterns of PTSD, but not in a severe enough way that a clinician would diagnose it as a disorder. Like if it is not an issue that is super distressing on a day to day basis, but having some comfort and coping mechanisms are nice..

4. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I think it would be a very good idea for a husband with a track record of infidelity to be caged, especially when not in his wife's presence. It's also a very good way of him showing he is sorry.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure what this has to do with the discussion,
    As I said earlier, too many people self diagnose and claim to be experts. It makes it really hard from those of us who actually are receiving treatment.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    My Madams two previous partners both cheated on her before we met and it did put her off starting a relationship with me for many months. I’m sure when she discovered chastity the thought of me not being able to cheat crossed her mind. Not that I ever would. When we are started our bdsm/flr relationship she stated that chastity was mandatory and if I ever did cheat in any way then we would be over instantly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice