Possible issues

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Jamie1701, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Jamie1701

Jamie1701 Member

Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Ok anyone had an issue when removing a plastic cage, and you get swelling afterwards, a bit of itching also, I think I might have a reaction to nylon plastic , didn't really hurt while it was on. Just skin irritated, itchy, where the plastic was sitting, and swollen, happened to me once before and the Dr's said everything would be fine, when it was on had no purple or anything different.
    Wonder what the issue is? allergic reaction! Blood flow issues but don't suspect was no purple.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    It could be a allergy to the plastic, it could also just your body getting used to the new feeling of being restricted.

3. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    No personal experience, but I've read that sometimes it's the dye that colored the plastic, and there are a lot less issues with undyed white plastic.

4. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    Swelling might be related to fluid build up from your lymphatic system (Which requires regular movement to pumnp fluid around). However as long as you're not choking your dick too much it shouldnt be an issue

5. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    is it like a itchy feeling on the back/underside of your scrotum? maybe you don't even notice it till you touch it in the shower, then you just want to scratch it because it feels like it needs to be scratched?

I think its just the skin reacting to being compressed in constant contact with a foreign body, and now free. of course you say plastic. i dont have much experience with those since i skipped past my first one to stainless steel in like 3 days time... lol, so it could be something allergic going on. but i would expect an allergic reaction to be noticeable when the cage is on as well as when its off.

If in doubt over allergies, go stainless, and dont look back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice