Poohbear's B-day Revisited: Musings from a "Re-wired" mind.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Poohbear, Jan 10, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    If you've followed my postings, you all will know about how Divine Goddess Tigger has so skillfully "re-routed" my thought process from Alpha Dominant male to a more "understanding" human being. I now DO have a bit more insight into the trials & tribulations that so many Women face in their relationships, & especially the "Redneck Vanilla" examples like we were for so many years.

When we renewed our marriage vows, I thought: "OK, I'll quit jerkin' off & save my semen for Her if that's all it's gonna take to make Her happy!" Little did I know the depth of Tigger's hurt & frustration. I'm FINALLY beginning to learn just a small piece of what Women in controlled settings have been "putting up with" for generations. When I took Tigger's virginity & left Her pregnant @ age 15, I not only caused Her body pain, but also left Her mind frightened & uncertain about the future, & in the process, robbed Her of all Her dreams & youthful aspirations. She was kind enough to marry me, & I rewarded that kindness by keeping Her "bare-footed & pregnant" for many years to come. There's NO DOUBT that She's much stronger than I, & She proved it time & time again as She kept our household running smoothly through it all!!

My Sweet Lady played me like a virtuoso when She found a way to take MY "virginity", but now I have an idea of what I put HER through. At one time, the thought of Tigger being in any way "intimate" with another woman would've pissed me off to no end, to the point of me walking out, but now, I actually DO understand why & how such things happen, sort of. I can see how someone overwhelmed raising kids & running a house can find compassion & solace in another in similar circumstances, & how the sharing of confidences is a natural pathway to sharing some physical pleasure, too. I don't know, but I'm now willing to "bet the farm" on the fact that another Lady can be much more tender in a physical sense than ANY man!

In my introductory post in The Foyer, I spoke of impregnating my good friend's Mom with his youngest brother. I spoke to that Lady after my birthday session, & She told me a couple of things I NEVER would've guessed. She's now in a nursing home & in Her late 80s age wise, but Her mind is 100%! She let me know just how difficult it was to keep Her family together when She found Herself "with child" back then. She told me how She had to do all kinds of "repulsive" things for Her husband & "lure" him into cumming inside Her to make him believe the baby was his. Anything else would've been disasterous to their family, & She KNEW there would be no help coming from me! She explained that She & Hubby hadn't had sex in quite some time,(erectile dysfunction issues), & it was imperative to "find a way" to fuck him without making him suspicious!! She ended our little chat with: "Good for Tigger! I hope She taught you a good lesson. I just wish I was a bit younger, so I could have a crack at you myself!!"

All this being said, I have developed a much deeper respect for ALL Women, & especially my Beloved Tigger. We're still patiently awaiting the arrival of my Queen's Keep from Mature Metal. When it gets here, we plan to have a ceremony where I will turn over full control of the "marital penis" to Tigger, & She will then place & lock a collar on my neck to show the world my status. I've even agreed to us having some of Her "friends" over for the party. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around letting Tigger's friends see me in my cage & feel between my legs & ass cheeks, but Tigger says I WILL get used to it!! She says if I'm a GOOD BOY, She might even let those "friends" bring their HUSBANDS (or boyfriends) over, too!! (OMFG)

And the Journey shall continue, "Till Death Do Us Part"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice