Points of Intrigue 24/7

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kadillac, Oct 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Master was unhappy that I could pull out of my CB-2000 with the biggest ring (I have very big balls and a big penis), so she ordered me to purchase the POIs, and wear them 24/7...is this even possible?

2. Dutchbmale

Dutchbmale Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi, the small points are possible, for me though, but medium and large not.
    These are more punishing tools, to avoid you to get a erection, and they really keep you out of sleep.
    So i would not do that, we my Wife/Mistress and i tried, and its very arousing, but i could not keep up.

Dutchbmale

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    I tried POIs once. They totally shreaded my cock. I've never heard of POIs really helping with security.

mikecb

4. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    How would it not be anti-escape? You wouldn't want to take it off, because of the points.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    It's not like the POI is barbed hooks. They're just plastic bumps. If you can pull out the back of the tube when you're flaccid, the POI won't change that much. The difference is that when you get hard, those bumps can really cause pain, discomfort and damage. They rubbed so badly with me that I basically had a few blisters overnight.

mikeb

6. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    I agree that the POIs are not good for anti pullout security. I have worn all 3 sizes and the short ones are possable to ware 24/7 but there will still be discomfort. The medium and long are dangerous and can cut into your skin. I feel that the POIs are more for short term punishment.

7. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle the middle ones with no puncture wounds. Master likes the idea of being able to tease me, and watch me wince.

8. kadillac

kadillac Junior Member

Local Time:
    Got the POIs yesterday, wearing the small. Had a rough night sleep, but was alright. And it does help with pull-out, I'd shred my penis if I tried to pull out.

9. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    10:58 PM
    Mistress uses the medium points of intrigue. They are used as a number of things. One; to watch me squirm when I have an erection, two; as an anti-pullout device, and three; just because she can.

Some of this depends on how much of a pain threshold you have, how much of a masochist you are, how much you need to be reminded that you are in chastity, and that she is your keyholder/Mistress.

Much of this deals with your limitations as well as your physiology and mentality. Always start with what you can practically handle and move on from there.

slacker

10. Roba

Roba New member

Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    I experienced them. They are extremely painful. I was in agony until my erection went down and that seemed to take an eternity. Brought tears to my eyes, literally.

11. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I used to have the medium ones in 24/7 and when he wanted to see me in real pain while servicing her she would put the large ones in. Now I wear a mature metal cage. The anti pull out on that hurts a hell of a lot more, I am finally now able to have the small blunt in 24/7.

12. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    I was in the POI for a month when Mistress broke me. They're effective for some as an anti-pullout device since aside from the sharpness they do slightly narrow the aperture.

The smallest points weren't too bad, except at night when I was still getting lots of nocturnal erections. So once I was used to those, Mistress changed to the medium ones. These are actually the worst. It's possible to find a position where they don't dig in to you, but the slightest movement and you know they're there and they can be very painful. The large ones tend to dig in constantly so to a degree they can be more easily got used to.

The effect on me after a month or so of sleep deprivation and daily pain was that I was a zombie under Mistress' control.

If you're looking for anti-pullout then the only truly effective solution is a piercing. Intermediate results can be had with the KSD attachments. Normally I couldn't pullout of the CB3K except when undergoing extreme shrinkage, the KSD kept me centred and in the cage even under those conditions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice