Pls vote

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by kTec, Oct 8, 2022.

1. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
  2. Slave Richard

Slave Richard Active member

Surrey uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Done have fun

kTec likes this.
  3. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Lock is for 2 person:
    Key for my cage and her collar is inside the dildo that is locked under her full steel belt :+1:

Key for her belt is locked on her collar with combination padlock

1st bet was which task will be 1st voted
    She said 30mins plug
    I bet for heels with ankle strap
    If she win i have to wear plug she choose until she decides (just told me she bought anal locking plug that stretch)
    If I win she have to wear vibrating plug outside and i can tease her whenever i want

4. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    2nd bet is who will receive 1st call on mobile
    If she get it the has to wear collar (similar to eternity) until next weekend :rolleyes:
    If i get can then can wear only female underwear until next weekend

3rd bet is who will want to remain locked longer, the loser have to wear cb and plug for next 48h

5. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Damn she made me try new locking buttplug :eek::eek::eek: was hard to make it enter :mad::mad::mad: she made me wait few mins bcs i was swearing like if i came out of shower :oops: then tried 2 times to wide it for lock it :mad::mad::mad: but no way, so told me will try later again, but will stay inside until lock end only way to be released before is if will lock it on for 30 mins, but need to spread to lock it:mad::(:mad::(

6. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    I succeed to lock the plug :):):) so told her and said to start 30mins countdown:p
    She smiled saying key to unlock it is in the car :eek::eek::eek:(we left it at the club yday and came home with cab:mad:) you can go whenever you want, no need to wait and bring it home if you want and buy something to drink on the way :eek::mad: i nearly shout on her and she just reply with calm voice remember you have to keep stockings on without socks and smiled again
    So i will calm down and go asap

7. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Finally got into the car and wrote her "where is the key?can't find it" She just replyed with a pic with a key in her hand :eek:and text "remember to buy drinks and food before coming home if want to get the key" :mad::mad::mad:
    Going shopping with plug moving each step will be nightmare:(

8. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Finally she gave up :+1: we were locked whole week :confused:
    (since monday morning only cb for both)
    After unlocking her, she cleaned her cb very well :p
    Then i locked her with both plugs :D:D:D and made her wear the locking plug we brought and told her timer for 48h will start after she will lock her plug (the one i was in trouble bcs to lock it need to spread it :p)

9. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Anyway she accepted to wear collar for next week:cool::cool::cool: (16days in total) as punishment (at least looks like jewelry for most people)

10. Dominik12104

Dominik12104 Member

Local Time:
  11. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Few mins ago she went crazy :p
    I gave her key to unlock the plug for toilet/shower (like many other times in the last 2 days;)) after she relocked it asked me why took stopwatch out of nightstand :D
    Showed it to her, was 22h18min and said that she took many breaks, so need nearly other 26h plugged before i will unlock her cb :rolleyes:
    She frozen, then reminded me she has to travel for work tuesday-thursday.
    Simply said her then better for you to take less time unplugged:p:p:p
    She started to chat searching excuses and asked me if i stopped time also when took from behind, when said of course not, so better go plugged work tomorrow(like i had not so long ago:mad:) or will travel locked (no plug of course) , that moment she went crazy.
    In 2 mins she started bj asking for mercy, told her to cuff her hands behind if want some mercy:rolleyes:
    After she finished told her will give her key of plug for work tmr as mercy, but she has to send me pic that is locked every hour (knowing that she lost 2min to unlock and other 5mins to relock will not cheat)
    When she started complaining i just gagged her and left cuffs on and said let's watch some tv on couch together before sleeping so can cool down and will unlock cuffs before going sleep (gag has no lock)

12. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After started drolling on my trousers i removed her cuffs and gag :+1:

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
  14. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Anyway she still locked, bcs still missing 5h of buttplug lockeko_O
    1st time she travelled locked in cb for 48h (but left plug at home and gave her spare key for emergency)

15. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She finally finished locking time with buttplug locked :+1:
    Anyway she is locked since 8th October (she told me how long:)) and choose (on her will) to stay locked until end of october :D before release (think bcs she remained locked on work travel)
    (told me she want to try whole month next year)
    Any suggestion to spice for unlocking after nearly whole locktober?
    After short unlocking and enjoy whole NOvember?

16. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After a bj... agreed to support her and aloud her to lock my cage until end of october like her:mad:

After few mins she locked, realized is whole weekend and monday Halloween party too :eek::eek::eek:

She tricked me again :oops::mad::mad::mad:

17. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Before she left for work she tricked me again :mad::mad::mad:

She teased me and told me to stand up to cuff me on the gym bar on the top of the door if want a surprise before she going work :)

After she cuffed my hand above my head she put sleeping blindfold on me, then released the cage :D
    After some teasing told me a surprise was delivered last week and want to try it bcs i already agreed to be locked until november :oops:
    Instead of bj(i was expecting) she used a cold bag to shrink me down :mad: then feel a tube on my dick ( tought she want simply to switch to the steel on i hate, bcs mess a lot when peeing), then she sucked it so i grown again and she haven't need to hold it anymore :+1:
    The she told me to raise one leg, so i done it. Then felt some steel band on leg, then repeated for the other one o_O
    When she raised it i realised was a steel band above my hips :eek: then after some adjustments felt tube attached to the belt :mad::mad::mad:
    I understood it already :(
    so she told me new full steel belt came :mad::mad::mad: removed blindfold and cuffs, told me to check it:oops:
    It feels much more strict then cages i was used to :(
    Then told me no more pullout for you :mad::mad::mad:
    And gave me a steel bra, a kind of shield and a plug with 2 padlocls, telling me to wear it after i come back from work before she come home if i want release on end of october :eek::eek::eek:

18. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After trying to pee(too much mess) took a shower, then called to office to say i will work from home for next few days for health issues :oops: and said no problem (used to finish my job as scheduled)
    After tried to insert the plug she left (thin but long) decided that will lock it in the afternoon before she has to come home (hard to sit already when unlocked bcs loger then i am used too) :p
    The bra band is larger then i thought so already locked it :rolleyes: and with hoodie can be easy hidden :p

19. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Still haven't locked buttplug with the shield...
    On Friday night she unlocked the bra after dinner and told me bcs i locked it myself before she came home.
    But was still upset that i haven't locked the plug :mad:
    Friday night was nearly no sleeping, bcs i woke up 3 times for hardon :oops: the full belt always reminds you that you wearing it :( at least i made my way to kitchen without waking her up (i think so) to ice it, bcs after 3 times i got shower on Friday discovered how hard was to dry it :mad:
    On Saturday after breakfast/chilling at home we went out for lunch, day continues as (nearly) normal.
    After dinner she told me to go to shower and take cuffs with me, so she can check anc clean the new full cb (i was wearing 1st time)
    After i cuffed my hands to the shower bracket she gagged me :oops:
    Cleaned my belt, relocked it and locked bra too...
    As asked her about bra, just told me is my fault and will stay locked during sleeping too, bcs yday she said will unlock it for the night and haven't relocked it in the morning :mad::mad::mad: amd complained again that still haven't locked the plug with the shield to try it, bcs was expensive...
    This night was a nightmare, used to sleep on my stomach and only way to not feel the bra pushing was laying on my back :oops:
    Anyway before could fell asleep had few hardons pinching, so had to wake up and ice the belt :oops:
    2h ago couldn't stand it anymore and missing sleeping haven't helped so woke her up and asked for mercy if she can just relock tube i'm used too and pls remove the bra so can sleep at least few hours :pray::pray::pray:
    Lucky she told me to wait a little, so she can woke up and go to the car take the keys :love::love::love:
    Thanked her many times, kissed ad teased her on the side of belt that is STILL covering her (since October 8th), then woke up and served breakfast for both while she was showering :kiss:
    After the meal she went to take keys and when came back told me, bcs i agreed to be locked until 1st November she proposed a deal :mad::mad::mad:
    She made a new lock on chaster that o had to extend max time to Sunday 6th (both took off whole week) after will lock it:mad: if i want to replace the full cb with cage and no more steel bra too :kiss:
    After agreed she replaced the belt with cage gave me the keys and said me to lock them in the safe in the wall (friend made it with random number generator ) while she was looking at me and take pic of combination so both of us will not know it :eek: bcs she can check on her account in case of emergency:mad:
    Just after locking it i checked the lock :eek: there were task to do and had to share for unlocking too :eek:
    She reminds me to extend max time or she will extend it longer :mad::mad::mad:
    Then told me that have to do required task with her or she will retake it and abandon it :eek:
    At least she agreed that can share lock on this chat and can made a new one too, but she think i will not be unlocked on 1st as her :(
    At least will wear cage instead of full belt for Halloween party, hoping she will not tease me too much after she will get unlocked :(
    Then told me 1st task of every day (made me freeze how many days could be)had to let other users choose it:eek::eek::eek:

Sure people will vote plugged until unlocked (as I would) :mad:

Pls be nice

https://chaster.app/sessions/72LoXZ8GUkP6a0EM

20. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    DAMN :oops::oops::oops:
    I was cleaning the kitchen and she came in wearing fishnet stockings, high heels and a nearly see through teddy that could see nipple and her cb through it :rolleyes::rolleyes: with evil smile holding afew dresses in one hand and the box in the other, where we keep plugs and other kinky stuff :confused:
    After maybe few secs of silence told me, every time we made a deal and you accepted it after complaining, o_O i came to remind you voting time is over and you have to choose which plug you will wear :oops: left clothes and box on the table and opened it, inside was the small plug, the 2 vibrating ones and the huge locking on :eek:
    Then she took the small one telling me i will wear this one bcs is the only one that goes through the hole of my cb, to share your fate, i will be nice and you can choose 2 to swap them for cleaning:mad::mad::mad:
    So i told her ok, the 2 vibrating one, she replied, nice, just finished to charge them :mad:
    Then she took the vinyl catsuit showing to me and said "i would like to wear this for Halloween party, but the cb would show through, anyway, you said will will extend max time and still haven't, so to avoid hearing complaints, you can choose your punishment, one suggestion will be release me before Halloween party, so can wear this catsuit"
    Then started smiling and continued, anyway hope you will enjoy the party plugged.
    I froze.
    You have 15mins to choose, or i will just freeze your lock :eek::eek::eek:
    She tricked me again and i told her, ok will unlock you before the party, she kissed me and then asked and which will be you penalty, how longer will extend max time then 6th November, I am locked nearly whole time since 8th October, and was free just the 4 days to avoid mess, anyway plug max time will remain the 6th, don't worry
    I will extended 2 more days :oops:, she smiled with the plug in her hands saying time to say hello to your new friend :mad::mad::mad:

21. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After she inserted the bigger vibrating plug, se said that forgot her friend was coming over for launch (sure she not forget it) and asked me if can borrow her the vibrating plug to try it bcs want to buy same one, so next time you remove yours has to replace with the locking on, so can clean and charge it :mad::mad::mad: and i selected other 2 task for you, that s why i bringed bra panties and heels for you, if you start wearing heels now can take them of before launch and smiled again, but bra and panties have to stay longer :mad::mad::mad:
    And after she leave can paint your fingernails for task poits, so there will be a small chance to be unlocked before the party and she went away

22. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    After finished cleaning i joined her on the sofa. After i sit down i took off damn hells, she just massaged my feet and started painting my toenail :oops: when i was thinking to complain she asked why still haven't trusted as keyholder on chaster, so i took the phone and trusted :love:
    Then when she woke up, plug started vibrating:mad:
    She came back in a min with ankle straps and locked hells on my feet :eek: and said, her friend will come in 1h and better to stand wigt those heels or will stay locked and think which plug will wear when she will come and then she stopped it :mad::mad:

23. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She came back with key, padlock and th damn locking plug i hate :( and asked me which one will wear, bcs her friend is on the way and will com in few mins:oops:
    Bcs i haven't replied fast told me just choose, if vibrating will switch on random to check if you wearing on max speed, the other one will know bcs is locked :mad::mad::mad:
    So choosed for locking one, bcs with wooden chair will be easy to hear the noise :(
    She just said ok, lock it, then will release your hells, no more time to chane mind and this bell has to stay on the lock:eek::eek::eek:
    The i just saw the small bell with the ring, she tricked me again.
    I went in the bathroom and inserted it and locked, when came out she unlocked the hells and said me, that keys for plug are in the car and can take them after lunch if will join them for shopping in the mall :eek::eek::eek:

24. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    So, I tried voting and it gave me an error. I found someone else's link and voted on that, so it looks like the problem is with your link in specific.

The error is literally" Cannot vote now". That's it. o_O

25. ragout_consent

ragout_consent Long term member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    I suspect because you already have voted. Here’s another to test my theory https://chaster.app/sessions/cYddYm9fmF6Uaq79

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice