Platonic Key Holding

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteHubby2015, Oct 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Lately, I’ve been thinking about a scenario that I came across a few years ago and I thought I’d share that here with you all.

A young lady had posted a question on an online health forum asking how to subside an erection. When asked why, she mentioned that it was because she was managing her friend’s chastity, that he was locked in a male chastity device to overcome his masturbation addiction and that she had agreed to enforce it for him. She went on to mention that in doing so, she was assuming responsibility for his hygiene as well and that when she unlocked him weekly for cleaning, he would become erect and it was difficult for her to get him back into his device. She mentioned that she sees him weekly for this cleaning, aside from other times she sees him as his friend, and allows him a release when she feels it’s appropriate, but that many times, she simply doesn’t. She also stressed the fact that their relationship was purely platonic, that they were only friends and that she does not intend to have any sexual relationship with him whatsoever, she was simply looking for non-sexual techniques to subside his erection.

I found this fascinating in that it was the first time I’ve ever come across such an arrangement. I thought she was a great friend and it was so kind of her to care this much about her friend that she would be willing to do this for him. She doesn’t sexually tease him or make him do chores or watch him masturbate, she simply enforces his chastity very strictly, which includes periodic check-ins, frequent encouragement, and weekly supervised cleanings. It’s almost like she is his sex addiction accountability partner, only it’s enforced with a chastity device. With that said, I wonder how many men would benefit from such a relationship. I’m almost certain she would not have agreed to do this had he not been a close friend, however, it makes me wonder if there is a need for such a service, one that does not involve monetary exchange, but rather connects men who need help with chastity enforcement with women willing to help. The arrangement would be non-sexual in nature, aside from seeing the male nude to achieve enforcement, and may even lead to a genuine friendship. In addition to enforcing his chastity, the woman would also provide encouragement and help guide the man into letting go of any toxic masculinity, attaining more respect for women, and transforming and growing as an individual. I personally find this to be such a beautiful concept in that it uses the amazing power that we all know enforced male chastity to be and takes it one step further for the betterment of society.

Well, I just thought I’d share this with everyone and get your thoughts on this, looking forward to hearing your responses.

masohedo, BR_Saiph, chronicM and 6 others like this.
  2. wewhoare

wewhoare Госпожа Мышь owns me

Office
    Russia
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Ah, I heard sych a story, similar, before somewhere, a couple of times. Reddit, maybe. I would not jump to the betterment global conclusion, but on the personal level a rare but cute, sunny scenario. Not for most, clearly, a good friendship, a deep one, seems indeed a big condition to get it working, imho.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Whatever works I guess!

4. redbottomboy

Michigan
    Local Time:
    I love this concept. Certainly a great option if the situation is right with really supportive and close friends.

5. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    The woman might have thought the relationship was strictly platonic but the guy clearly wanted more otherwise he'd have solved the issue himself rather than letting her founder until she went to the internet to find help.

MrsBR_Saiph and boisub like this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    You did a fantastic job conveying the essence of this relationship. You've actually described one of my ideal scenarios. The woman is simply being gracious, helping......for my own good. No sex offered, nor possible. The woman simply knows that eliminating a male's masturbation problem is good for humankind in general--that's perhaps her motivation.

And the more clinical or matter of fact the supervised cleaning was the better. I also love that she arbitrarily chooses when--or if--a release is appropriate.

Sign me up!

MeatLocker and JackStrap like this.
  7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    I’ve heard of platonic friends being kh’s before and it seems to work as far as I know. Although the woman may not get or want anything sexual out of it I would imagine the man does even if agreeing to keeping it platonic. While a chastity device certainly helps curb masturbating, as we all know it also increases sexual desire. Whether or not that desire is turned towards his KH or vented elsewhere I would imagine there is always that element of desire.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  8. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    Actually, in Plato’s Timaeus, he describes the idealized non-sexual friendship between a man and a woman as “γεμίζει το πέος του σε ένα κλουβί,” which translates to modern English as “she stuffs his engorged dick in a cage.” So it only makes sense.

JackStrap, BarbCD, anasyrma and 3 others like this.
  9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I could see the arrangement, but part of wearing a cage for me is the thrill of handing your keys over to someone as part of submitting to them. If the friend required you to do some non-sexual service, like housecleaning, then it would be more appealing to me.

10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is hilarious.....Thank you for the broad smile today.

Now I gotta look up the greek.....

Peter Rabbit, MrsBR_Saiph and boisub like this.
  11. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    YEP! That's what Plato said alright......Funny stuff.

MrsBR_Saiph and boisub like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    I agree!

13. Cadence

Cadence New member

Local Time:
    As said before, it's likely that it is only non-sexual for the woman. I see how a scenario like this could be great for men, but it sounds like a lot of emotional and intellectual work for women. If a woman is willing to help a man with his self-work, that is her choice, certainly, however this situation seems a lot to ask of a friend. I hope he understands the commitment she is making.

14. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Absolutely, I commend any woman willing to commit to this, she sounds like an amazing friend.

15. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

To spice things up...
    After a while he feels like he's cured of his wanking habit and wants to end the agreement.
    She however, and with cold calculating female logic determines that he has come too far and she can't risk allowing him to sink back into his old depravity.
    She keeps him locked.
    Potential girlfriends come and go and he must watch the sexual opportunities pass him by because his good friend won't give up the key.
    His friend eventually gets a boyfriend, then gets married, but never gives up the key.
    Year after year he implores her to release him and sometimes she looks like she is considering it.
    However in the end, and with a reflective look, she always says no, that he can always continue to improve himself for the benefit of all women.

Woah, talk about getting more then was bargained for!

16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I think the part "for the benefit of all women" is significant. I genuinely feel that male chastity applied liberally across society WOULD be a benefit to womankind.

17. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Part of curing a masturbation addiction would be learning how to do it in a moderate healthy way instead of a wild swing from all the time to none of the time. That will lead to a relapse. It could work if they have open communication about releasing chastity.

18. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    If I asked her, I know a good woman friend of mine who would probably say yes to holding my key. We have been friends for many years, but always in a platonic way. I did have a conversation with her once about taking the relationship further, but she explained that she regarded me more as a brother than anything, so it was not possible. We have remained friends since and we travelled together in years past. One was a scuba trip to the Caribbean and when I went to the bathroom in the hotel room she told me not to be silly and we could change in front of each other. So we have seen each other naked. During that trip I gave her a massage with nothing on, but we never had sex. We have talked about some kinky things that people are interested in so I am quite sure if I told her about chastity cages and asked if she would hold my key that she would happily accept. I imagine she would be fascinated to learn more about them.

19. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    She sounds like a great friend and it’s fantastic that you’re both comfortable around each other like that. Well, if your relationship and her personality are in alignment with such a proposal, then I think it’s definitely worth asking, however, I would caution not to pressure her or make her feel uncomfortably obligated to oblige with your request, so as to not damage her trust or your friendship. Make sure to stress the platonic nature of such an arrangement and how she would be in complete control of everything. If she agrees, then comply with her wishes without hesitation, don’t whine, and don’t try to tell her what to do.

20. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    That’s a nice fantasy, but in all seriousness, I don’t think it’s out of line for her to want to transition his chastity enforcement over to the woman he’s dating.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  21. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For sure, I just like to take things to the cruel end of the spectrum...no pussy, no girl friend, nothing. A good friendship though :p

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  22. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Well the girlfriend could be given the keys and once they are married and headed up the gangway of the cruise ship to head off on their honeymoon straight from the wedding that morning The new bride could toss them over the side saying now that I have you I no longer need these.

JackStrap and BR_Saiph like this.
  23. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bon voyage!

24. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    I like the idea of a platonic keyholder handing the key over to a new girlfriend, after having a nice long chat together about the benefits of male chastity.

Lazlo Toth and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:42 PM
    Had that t-shirt a long time ago, used it as a duster and then as with all old dusters it became an oil -rag and then landfill ...also a long time ago.

It was ok and at the time fulfilled a need ... on refelction perhaps for us both.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice