Plastic Locks

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by madbdsm, Aug 13, 2017.

1. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Been experimenting with plastic locks lately and have been disappointed.

The purpose of the plastic lock is to 'break glass in case of an emergency', without completely destroying the cock-cage. The KH will know if you cut it off because of the number on the lock. However, I have found that once locked with the plastic lock, a little tug on the end part that is latched, I can pull the end part out from the hole with everything left in tact. You can then simply reinsert the end piece without suspicion.

Did I get a set of defective plastic locks or is this common? I thought they were more secure.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Defect or cheap ones. I do security for my company and we use plastic locks a lot and the only way they are removed is by cutting them. I have a bag of them that I used to use for my cage.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    The really cheap ones that came with the CBs would do what OP describes.
    Order a set from a non kink source, and you'll find they cost less and are higher quality. Good ones will be as Vinny described, impossible to open without cutting.
    You can also get wire ones that also work better. Again the key is to get them from a place selling them for security and tamper awareness.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    If you wait a little I'm sure others reading this thread for the first time will be in a position to offer you some suggestions as to which locks and some sources.

I might look at some of those again myself I've just switched to Holy Trainer which we both really like, and I'm looking for a good way to secure that my previous methods wont work with it and I've just bought a Stainless Steel knock off copy to try as I'm trying to come up with a design of my own with a view to long term denial.

5. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    When Ian is flying alone (or we are both flying) I use the plastic locks, with no problems. He has never come back without his cage still firmly in place. I trust him not to even think about getting out of his cage, that would be cheating both of us. If he wants sex with someone else, he only has to ask me for permission, and I'm not a tyrant!
    Jane
    X

slave_m and tomf_22033 like this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Jane would you really say yes and not get upset?
    Would you only allow he certain acts? Or would he have free reign?

I ask as my ex was very jealous. I was only allowed to have sex with her or whoever she invited into her bed. She was allowed sex with whoever she liked.

So I ask not to judge you, but as a student of the human condition, I'm always amazed at the difference and similarities we all have.

7. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    We don't do jealousy. I can, and do, have sex with anyone I want. Ian is more limited, as a friend or anyone new has to get the key from me first. I simply have to say when I have had sex, purely because keeping secrets is the road to disaster.

We don't limit anything. Sometimes we get a new idea we can include in our life.

Jane
    X

slave_m likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to lock plastic chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice