Planning a circumcision and a PA piercing for chastity

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by mafsub, Nov 8, 2014.

1. mafsub

mafsub FemDom chastity slave

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    I have been in chastity 24/7 for almost two years now for my mistress, who is my wife and keyholder. I am released only for cleaning and shaving every 1-2 weeks (supervised), and whenever my Mistress wants to do CBT or tease & denial games.

Initially we started with plastic devices, and for more than a year I have worn a MatureMetal Jailbird.

Security is very important to my Mistress and me, but the Jailbird is not 100% secure. Therefore we have been considering a PA piercing and invest in a new metal cage optimized for PA.

I am uncut and with all the cages I have used I have had problems with swelling of the foreskin from time to time, or problems with pinching of the foreskin which is sometimes sticking out of the cage.

Another foreskin-related problem is the following dilemma I have been facing with the Jailbird:
    When I am flaccid, with the foreskin rolled-down across the glans, the diameter of the Jailbird is a bit too large, which means that the anti-pull-out spikes or the spike-strip are not really effective.

My Mistress likes me to keep the foreskin pulled back, because in this way she can tease me better with her fingernails. However, since the cage is slightly too big, when I get flaccid the foreskin does not stay pulled back, but rolls down. To prevent this, I always wear the spike strip, as a sort of "foreskin pulled-back" retainer.

You could argue I should have ordered a smaller cage, but then esp. with the foreskin pulled-back, esp. if arousal endures over a longer period of time, the foreskin swelling would occur more often (as it already happens now, with the cage being slightly too big).

So my current chastity experience with the Jailbird is not ideal. It would be better if the Jailbird would have a smaller diameter (so it would fit like a glove also when flaccid) so that the anti-pull-out and spike-strip would be more effective.

Therefore we have been considering for me to get a circumcision!!, although I have still some lingering doubt about it for fear of losing too much sensitivity, so I tend to postpone this decision, and would like to go ahead first with the PA. But then I am unsure if this is really the best sequence, as I am not sure if the PA would have to get redone after having had the circumcision. So maybe, it would be better to first get the circumcision and then get the PA.

1. What would you advice as the sequence: First get a PA and then get a circumcision, or the other way around? What do you see as pros and cons of one scenario vs. the other?

2. Does anyone of you who are uncut have good experience with a PA piercing and wearing a chastity cage? What would you recommend me to have a better and more secure experience, remaining uncut?

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Hey!

Very interesting question!!!!

My answers would be:

1. The piercing site for uncut vs cut is different. With a foreskin, a PA is put slightly off centre (usually to the side you "hang"). With a circumcised penis it is centred. I think this is because when you are circumcised some frenulum tissue is removed.

So.... I would say that, because of the site difference, get cut first THEN pierced.

2. I am uncut and have had my PA for longer than I can remember!!!! I can empathise with you about foreskin issues! I don't swell, but I do frequently get pinching during nighttime erections. My jewellery hangs outside the cage through the gap in the end . But my captive bead is inside my cage, so what happens is that it pushes up against the end of the cage and traps my foreskin in between! I usually combat this by pulling my cage away from my body so the jewellery is all inside, then twist it so it stays inside the cage and doesn't pinch during night wood!

I tried having my captive bead hang outside the cage, but the pinching was unbearable and unworkable.

I have not tried a PA lock for this reason.

The easiest way to add security with a PA is to use a chain or cable to link it to the padlock. Without cutting the chain/cable pullout is effectively impossible.

I know @kinky6666 has a Lori's 2E... but that one does not incorporate a piercing.

@MaleChastityNow has just brought out a new device that incorporates a PA piercing, but I don't think there is any feedback yet from uncut users.... :(

I will eagerly watch this thread with other input as I share your thoughts entirely!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

J

3. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    A long time ago I had a circumcision at the request of my wife. It hurt like hell and the surgeon could not get my erection down so I am half circumcised. I should have sued him because he should have given me female hormones a few weeks before the surgery. When I am flaccid I look uncircumcised but when erect I look circumcised. Get a good surgeon that is used to circumcising adults. I did not.

4. mafsub

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Hi J,

Many thanks for your thoughtful answers!

I was not aware about the different PA piercing site, cut vs. uncut. It means that I first need to come to the decision to get a circumcision or not. If yes, then I should do the PA afterwards. Makes a lot of sense.

I am still interested, though, in experiences of others, esp. in advice on how to work around these foreskin issues, so I could avoid the circumcision and only get the PA. Maybe another type of cage?

5. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    I have Lori 8C in transit.

I will keep you posted as to how it works!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

6. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    I can speak from both sides of the fence mafsub as I have been locked in chastity whilst uncircumcised and circumcised. It is true that it is possible to keep everything hygienic and ship shape down there whilst uncut but makes everything a damn site harder. In my humble option, for the man who does not have full access to his penis, being uncut just makes sense. However, it's a one way street so make absolutely sure before you go for it. My wife/key holder confessed that she preferred the look of a circumcised penis to me and so thats what really tipped it in favour for us. Obviously I can only speak for myself but I am 100% happy with it after going through the procedure. I would take mikeDsub advice and get a good surgeon, after all you only get one willy!

As for the PA I have no piercings so I'm out on that one, if you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @I LOVE my Choice! ... Good luck ... Hope it works for you ! Lucy x

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  8. mafsub

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    I finally got the courage and made the jump: Yesterday I had my circumcision (mid & tight), and experience so far is ok: no pain but a bloody mess when cleaning bandages. Should heal in 2 weeks. After it has fully healed, I will get a PA piercing, so in a couple of months time I will be in secure chastity

spider203 and Gibson1506 like this.
  9. Eliza

Eliza Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
  10. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am circumcised from very very early in life, and my PA, had it for + 16 years is still slightly to one side to avoid the connection tissue, and a good piercer will also offset if it aligns with blood vessels, mine has been 8mm/ O gauge for many years and works well with my Ti-600

11. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    I am uncut and having pa piercing 6g. i am locked with tube jacket02 in 24/7 , unlock it every weekend for clearing. This device is very secure and comfortable.

12. mafsub

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    It's now 5 days after I was circumsized. I'm surprised how quickly it has been healing. Only during the first 36 hours after the operation I had a bit of pain and some bleeding, but after that no pain or inconvenience whatsoever, except of course the daily cleaning and putting a new bandage on. And ... quite a relief: the nightly erections are back. So everything appears still to be in order :)

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice