Pinching

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Unremarkable Jamie, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    Trying to work through a few issues that keep me from wearing this
    belt 24/7. The first (and biggest) is pinching.

If I sit in the wrong chair, the testicles get pinched between the tube and the chair. OUCH! Similarly, if I bend over wrong, they get pinched. I find myself slouching in chairs (not a good look) and bending over very carefully to pick stuff up off the floor.

FWIW my ball sack is fairly small (high and tight) and the 2" tube seems to fit fine. As has been mentioned before, peeing is a matter of getting my hands in there to lift A separate the balls - sometimes a little messy but it works.

Thoughts on the pinching ? ? ?

Thanks

2. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    Do you wear a outer cage?

3. Unremarkable Jamie

Unremarkable Jamie Active member

Local Time:
    No. I'm thinking of getting the flat front cage, but wondering if it's worth it if I can't solve the pinching problem.

Jamie

4. JessMal

JessMal Active member

Local Time:
    I have the flat front, and it does help with the pinching since you're not putting any pressure on your testicles. They're just sitting there inside the cage. It is harder to clean your parts though. When it's relatively warm out, I find I need to clean it when I get home from work, in addition to a shower in the morning.

When I'm not wearing the outer cage, I've tried putting a large piece of heat-shrink over the bottom 1/3 or so of the penis tube. At least for me, it's the joints on the tube just behind the pee hole that tend to pinch, so adding something there seems to help ome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice