Piercing Survey

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Blue Moon, Jan 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Hey everyone. We need some real information from people with direct knowledge and experience. I’ve asked my Beloved for a Prince Albert piercing. She is hesitant because we had an ampallang done several years ago. It was quite the scene and then we weren’t successful with the healing process and removed it after 3 months. I’m asking for real life facts concerning the procedure such as pain, healing, setbacks, gauging up, etc........, anything you consider pertinent. She will be getting your replies unedited, so please don’t be filthy just for kicks. Thanks so much for your participation.

Love&Passion and locked17 like this.
  2. EbonyToeAddict

EbonyToeAddict Active member

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    I have had a 2 gauge PA for fourteen years. It will hurt like hell for a millisecond. You bleed some over the next twelve hours. It will heal quickly, most likely much better than your previous experience. You can stretch to a 4 guage in 8-10 months. I would do it again tomorrow, no regrets here.

coffee2sugars and Blue Moon like this.
  3. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Was driven to the piercing shop by The Queen after one to many slip-outs.
    Last April got a PA, initially an 8g and then gauged up myself to a 6g last Sept. Not too painful... would definitely get it again. It will take 12-16 weeks to heal enough for a PA cage or to gauge up. A lot of bleeding for a day or so, but then it stops and is tender for a while. Make sure you follow healing instructions and do the Sea salt soaks. A curved barbell or horseshoe is a good intial jewelry choice during healing. Expect to pee sitting down or risk making a mess. It's really not that big of a deal to get a PA, IMHO. Once it's healed, you can take it out for a few hours, but I wouldn't go too much longer than that if you don't have a taper to help get jewelry back in. I am currently in a Jailbird with a segmentmented ring. I also really like to Orion but I am awaiting a new base ring. Good luck!

locked17 and Blue Moon like this.
  4. EbonyToeAddict

EbonyToeAddict Active member

Entrepreneur
    Texas, USA
    Local Time:
    Do you have problems with pinching?

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One aspect I hadn’t thought of before the piercing was that cum would now always exit both holes. It’s not a deal breaker, but it did freak me out a little the first time it happened. The days of copious amounts shooting straight out are gone. Some comes out the tip and some leaks out the bottom. I haven’t had that many O’s since getting it, at least ones where I could see, so maybe it’s different when my ring is on.

Mine drips when I pee, ring in or not. Sitting is best, but with my cage on I did that anyway.

Sex hurts for quite awhile after. It was many months before I could really go to town without a little pain from the push and pulling.

I got pierced with a 10, it kept hurting like crazy, put in an eight and seemed to stabilize it and stopped constantly hurting. Went to a six about a month later. After 4 months I put in a four and no problems. Each time I gauged up, I just slipped it in, no stretching required. Now I can put in a 2 without issue, but when I attempted a zero it was a tight fit.

I don’t regret getting mine, although I do miss the convenience of being able to pull out and groom without needing to unlock.

Ps, I suggest the overall diameter (width) be rather small. Not talking about the gauge, but the width of the ring itself. A smaller ring doesn’t shift or get moved around as easily, and doesn’t twist or bend at your piercing as much (especially when having sex).

Blue Moon likes this.
  6. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Not at all. It's a 3/4 diameter ring. It does clink and rattle a little bit.

7. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I got my piercing about 8 months ago after my wife discovered I could pull out. Pain wasn’t bad at all and only lasted about a second. After it healed I gradually stretched to a 0 gauge while waiting for my custom PA cage to be made by Rigid Chastity. I have been locked in ever since and only been released 3 times since for PIV sex with numbing cream and condoms twice and once without leaving me with1 orgasm in the last 8 months. Any time I beg for release I get spanked.

KatlynAshe likes this.
  8. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    I got pierced in August. I have foreskin. Had a lot of issues and at the end it was all for nothing. Had to take out the piercing and we will not be able to use that hole again for another piercing.
    My wife was denied of my cock for a good for months and she loves my penis. (or hers)

However me and her both want to give it another try. I have never been more certain I want this and I think she sees the benefit. Since we had the 4 month denial of PIV we had sex one time. So perhaps I changed her needs due to the long pause. But we are both happy.
    I am re-locked for now without PA but will get a circumcision beginning of March and as soon as this is healed a piercing.

Good luck getting pierced. Even though mine didn't go well - I know the next one will.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Circumcision and a piercing, you’re gonna be laid up for awhile!

10. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    gotta do it :) lets hope all goes well.

Edward Jones likes this.
  11. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    That's what I'm worried about for myself. I have a bunch of frenulum skin which frequently misbehaves without a piercing (swelling from rough play and chastity if hump my cage/belt too much). I suspect a PA would also fail for me =(

On the bright side my belts secure!

Ma’ams Slut and Love&Passion like this.
  12. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    OUCH! Good luck

Love&Passion likes this.
  13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Pierced while my wife watched in an APP piercing shop. They used a 10ga needle, and I healed in 8ga jewelry they inserted. The anticipation was worse than the event. It went fine. I followed all the instructions for after care and it healed great. It took 6 weeks to heal up to the point I lost any fear of hurting myself playing.

I stretched into 6ga another 6 weeks after that. I did not attempt to use it for chastity until I was stretched to 6ga.

I stretched to 4ga for my first custom chastity - my Contender - and got secured by the PA around 5 months after I was pierced. I could have stopped at 6ga I think. Now Mark offers PA hooks in 8ga and 6ga but didn’t back then.

Go to an APP piercer. Follow instructions. Read The Piercing Bible website.

I only wish I had done it earlier.

14. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Peter always has good advice and info

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  15. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Pain level= 0 (my piercer use anesthetic)
    healing= no problem (about 1 month)
    gauging= 1 in month
    problem= need sit to pee

slimjimtx likes this.
  16. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    an ampallang piercing is very strong & heavy, unfortunately, there are no chastity device producers for this type of piercing, as far as I know * the most common piercings are pa & frenum * only Ms Lori has a model for apadravya piercing * well done, the prince albert is the most common, uncomplicated & safest intime piercing * for any form of male intime piercings you can find very comprehensive details & descriptions on piercingbible of Elayne Angel

personally, I am pierced since more than thirteen years * my personal experience ? no difficulties, absolutely painless using an anesthetic gel * finally, the only, but bearable pain left was by stretching the initial piercing to reach a larger gauge, precondition for a chastity device

specific precautions by getting a chastity device ? the cage don’t put too much pressure on the piercing * that´s why the right size of the device is important * for example, I´ve changed the cage length so the piercing pin don’t hurts again the piercing

Blue Moon likes this.
  17. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    "an ampallang piercing is very strong & heavy, unfortunately, there are no chastity device producers for this type of piercing, as far as I know"

I believe Evotion Wearable offers the Bijou in this piecing style. They might offer it in other models as well. Ask them, they are easy to communicate with.

18. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I would think the Contender could be made with a straight pin to rise vertically through the glans, if requested. The apadravya is not much different than a Prince Albert in function.

But a PA is easily stretched to larger gauges. These more serious piercings have their own appeal. I see the Apadravya and daydream a little about getting that second hole made for her. It would have to mark a new commitment.

PA is very practical and easy to heal and stretch up to the gauges recommended for chastity.

I noticed when I got to 4 and especially 2 gauge PA hooks that my urine flow collapses together around the surface at the end point and keeps going forward in a clean stream. Smaller gauges don’t create that laminar flow for whatever reason... I get more turbulence. So that’s why I’m in 2ga instead of 6ga.

You’d lose that benefit with a apadravya.

https://infinitebody.com/pages/ampallang-apadravya-piercings

19. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a PA, an inverse PA and an Ampallang, the PA is an easy to do piercing but the Ampallang hurts like hell and takes far longer to heal. The inverse PA is between and looks great. When using chastity devices the Ampallang is causing problems while the PA does not. So this is quite a difference and I recommend to do a PA.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  20. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    So you have a apadrayva (reverse PA and PA if using 1 bar) and ampallang making a magic cross. Nice.
    The ampallang is definitely a more challenging piercing than the other two.[​IMG]

Peter Rabbit and Burn_e like this.
  21. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes but not using as magic cross since I like my PA...

22. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Ok. But its cool that you have a rare piercing......enjoy

Burn_e and Peter Rabbit like this.
  23. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I got my PA in late 2010. Have used it on and off as I've been in and out of chastity. I can tell you that it never closes up, so, barring an expensive operation, peeing will always be a problem- have to sit down with jewellery or a device on.

Stretched it with a curved taper and gradually increasing jewellery. Now 7mm no problem. Streching can be painful, take your time.

Recently we tried a HoD device with a urethral insert, which I almost got used to, but the peeing was still a problem. I was hoping the pee would come out of the central tube, having travelled around the insert.

Now back in the best one (for me) yet, the HoD S107, to which I've added a 4mm smooth segment ring through the PA and the cage bars, eliminating any pullout possibility.

The 4mm ring I closed a bit in the vice so that it can ONLY be opened with the custom tool/pliers. My KH has locked the pliers in a box with the key. Box is closed with a bluetooth lock, so my only possibility of release is to ask her very nicely.

PA is an easdy piercing in that it's regularly bathed in urine which is sterile- just keep drinking water. KH not impressed by the aspect of sex with the ring in, she always asked me to take it out.

I don't regret having a PA, but might not have done it if I'd known beforehand a)what a problem peeing is and b)It never closes on it's own.

BTW, I have foreskin, have considered removing it to be cleaner, but probably won't. May well consider a frenuloplasty so that the foreskin can be pulled right back.

I hope that covers it all.. any qs?

lexie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice