Penis Police?!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WillingWarden, Nov 11, 2013.

1. WillingWarden

WillingWarden Member

Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Who would have thought my first post EVER for an online thread would have to do with my new role as The KH?!

Seems safe and as my locked-up BF has so supportively suggested, where else can I speak freely (albeit anonymously) about this newest road I'm traveling...

I'm happy, I'm nervous, I'm curious, I'm excited, I'm insecure, I'm exhilarated, I'm scared, I'm intimidated, I'm empowered, I'm all of these things, all at once, and it is honestly a bit overwhelming ...but most of all I'm aroused, stimulated, over the top with the endless possibilities that seem to be placed literally at my feet.

I've never had a penis before, let alone one I held under lock and key. The thought of controlling it's release (and what and when it releases) is daunting!

So much to say, so much to do, so much to absorb...so here is where we chose to share our story.

I am completely new to the idea of chastity but find that embracing it has been (a little) easier than I imagined. My short path has not been without bumps mind you...I am lucky, truly blessed, that my partner in crime is a most wonderful, wicked-smart, caring, sexy, patient man that has been totally supportive and loving throughout.

I know not where we will end up but am confident it will be one Willing and Wild ride!

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    Enjoy! What you do now is what you want to do. Sex of course you decide if when and how; but you may find it's also a nice lever to get other things as well....LOL!

WillingWarden likes this.
  3. WillingWarden

WillingWarden Member

Local Time:
    Hmmmm...other things?! :)

4. Vtpb

Vtpb Member

Local Time:
    As a submissive I can suggest a few ideas;
    1. Household chores, especially the really dull, mundane ones, you hate. It actually turns me on to be ordered to do such tasks, then again I am a sissy maid at heart!
    2. You decide where you are going out for the evening, see that movie or play he refused to go to beforehand, after a few days or a week in chastity, he'll go along.
    3. You get him to do things that amuse you. Get him to wear panties, curtesy whenever he speaks to you, or shave his "boy areas". Take photos, and tease him mercilessly.
    4. Loads and loads of oral sex, for you of course! He doesn't get to cum,not until you've got bored of having your pussy licked [for the 50th time]. Also, and I think others would probably agree here, his oral skills will improve dramatically, the longer you keep him locked up. Expert advise and direction, from you, will be acted on with keen diligence.

Just a few starting points there. Really it's up to you, and [of course] what you think would be fun for both of you. But I'm pretty sure at least some of what I have mentioned above will be interesting to him, but perhaps in a slightly different flavour. I like chastity play as it gives up control to my Mistress, and I'm pretty sure that's what most other people who like chastity are turned on by as well. Enjoy.

Wendygirl and WillingWarden like this.
  5. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    I would advise slow baby steps... keep it fun for both parties. Don't do from nothing to "weeks" of lockup plus all chores in one go. Sounds like as a fantasy, but its probably not a fun reality in most cases.

Second the idea of making him wear panties (either full time or only when locked). Or enforce the rule that he must be locked up whenever you wear your special/sexy lingerie. That way he suffers from being locked and horny at the same time ;-)

Some submissives into chastity are also thrilled by being a cuckold (i.e. you get to have sex with another man). Some are into the fantasy but can't handle the reality. Similarly some KH's are into this and others find it revolting. You may want to hint to him that "you need a penis" while he's locked up and "what should I do?" - since clearly he can't be unlocked.

Have fun. But most of all talk a lot with your partner. You need to trust each other massively.

Do let us know what you decide on and how it goes :)

-droog

WillingWarden and AusChastityboy like this.
  6. Locked4myowngood

Locked4myowngood WillingWarden's prisoner

Local Time:
    As the other half of the warden tandem I can tell you she's learning fast.

After giving my mistress a nice oral orgasm, it was time for the evening to be over. Before leaving for the night she had to use the restroom. When she came out , she had a plastic cup with a few ounces of her golden nectar.

"Here's your drink" as she handed it to me. I chugged it in one fell swoop feeling her strong, wonderful urine fill me up. I felt so submissive and loved by her. I will do anything for her and I want her approval so badly along with her love. I am very lucky she is in my life and holding the key to her penis.

7. WillingWarden

WillingWarden Member

Local Time:
    Haha, different flavor indeed! It's sort of like being a kid in a candy store with no money in my pocket...so much temptation! But then I'm reminded that I'm in fact a grown woman with a credit card that has no limit! This realization has made all the difference...thank you for your suggestions!!!

Vtpb and Locked4myowngood like this.
  8. WillingWarden

WillingWarden Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. Communication, when it comes to THIS, is not a problem for us. For his part, he has been brutally honest from day one and I know this has been scary for him. Me? It's all new and I find myself open to just about all of it. Has actually been quite liberating.

Mistress Jules and PUP like this.
  9. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Enjoy the journey, I have to say I am and I am only dealing with it from a distance. I can't imagine how fun it must be to have someone actually there.

10. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    O yes! You'll be surprised how much he'll do as he's told in all sorts of ways if you play your cards right!

11. MyBlackMistress

MyBlackMistress Experienced in caging your pathetic cock!

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Brings back memories of my first cock lock up. Enjoy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice