Pain and skin irritation

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by pittlelet, Nov 23, 2022.

1. pittlelet

pittlelet New member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Hello,

I was wondering if somebody could help me.

I am very new to chastity and unfortunately having some problems with wearing a cage.

I have tried two cages now and both have given me issues.
    The first cage was a newbie mistake, it was shipped from China. A black "cobra" cage. After just a few hours wearing this, my scrotum and balls had broken out in a nasty rash. It was very itchy and after some research online from other forums, people had put it down to the black dye used on this product which causes irritation for some users.

So, I then bought from a very reputable website, this time a metal cage. However, this time my balls have gone red but not from a reaction. This time it feels more like friction. It has left me with a small sore and also with it on, the pain around my balls was almost unbearable at times. It may have even caused swelling. I have tried lubricant to ease the friction but it has not helped much. I figured that the reason for all this could be that the ring size is too small.

Can anyone please advise?
    I love how chastity feels so far but I keep coming across issues and it's very disheartening.

Thank you for any responses and for reading.

2. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    if you want to be in a cock cage long term you will likely need a custom made one. I am caged 24/7 with no issues and my wife and I both love it. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @pittlelet ooh that a shame for you then. it sometime take a long time to find a cage that is best for you. The ones that dont cost a lot of money sometimes are not very good but sometimes you can find one that is nice and comfy but really it up to you cos everbody difrent really. but i hope you do find a cage that is nice and comfy for you.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Get a cb6000 cheap knock off from Amazon/eBay and use it to work out what sizes are best for you, and from there you can see what devices will fit you best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice