PA5000 question - possible to cheat?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Penelope Silke, Dec 17, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Penelope Silke

Penelope Silke New member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    A man in the PA5000 who has a blocked orgasm from the erection squeezing his urethra shut, is still said to be able to have multiple orgasms because the ejaculate doesn't leave the body. It can be painful and dangerous, but I wonder if a man in desperation will do it, anyway.

Being a woman, I want to know more. Is it painful in every man? Have you had a blocked orgasm? Would you try it? Please share your experiences with this, or anything you know!

2. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    Of course he would. Have no doubt. DC my husband, wore a Steelworx jacket for a few weeks. The first thing he figured out was how to get out. A small bend in the pin stopped that. After two weeks I tried my Hitachi vibrator on him and he had a ruined orgasm. It dribbled out over a half min. He said it wasn't painful or even pleasant only frustrating the way it was done.

The ejaculate does leave the body. I personally observed it. I'm not sure how dangerous it is? We no longer use that device. After exchanging emails with Lori Lancer I became interested in the number 5 device she makes. You can see it at chastitytube.com.

My subbie has been in his new one for two months without any kind of orgasm. With his time before this device, in his full belt that will make six months without one. I do allow him to try anything he can except eStim, which he is forbidden with a medical implant issue. The only stipulation given is that he report all action/attempts to me as soon as possible. He has done a lot of reporting to me. This device is very effective. I'm impressed and have no plans on removing it.

If you have the slightest inkling that your pet might try something be assured he has, and much more. It took some time, but I've managed to pry quite a bit from my husband, things that he has no inclination of sharing with me. My suggestion is grab him by the ears, get right up close and look him in the eyes. Then one hand on his balls and he will tell all. It works, believe me.

3. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    A device must be very snug (short and tight) to prevent anything that feels like an orgasm. As MistressL said before, with a Hitachi it is easy to orgasm inside your chastity tube and it will squirt. With an older CB i once tried this, and yes you can orgasm although it is uncomfortable as it is pushing as hard as it can to ejaculate. Now with a smaller device this becomes painful and scary so I won't try that again because it may do some damage.

4. Penelope Silke

Penelope Silke New member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Thank you very much. Further question: was it a very snug fit? I wonder if the fit makes a difference. His will be snug when flaccid (he's a grower; I wonder if this also matters, because when he becomes erect, he'll be squeezed quite tight). I understand that some men don't want the PA5000 to be snug. So, for yours could you, ex., push a q-tip between the device and the shaft when he was erect? Maybe if you could and he can't, this will mean that his will be tighter and his ejaculate will be blocked completely enough that it will be painful.

So many variables. It's been quite a puzzle, researching these devices. Thank you for pointing Me to the #5, in particular. And your technique for extracting information! Gorgeous ;)

5. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    If the tube is snug when he's flaccid and he's a grower, than the tube may become excruciatingly painful when he becomes aroused. If it's too much for him to handle, then the device may have to be removed.

Whether or not the pain will be excruciating will depend on his pain threshold, the tubes inner diameter, and what material the tube is made of (plastic or metal.)

The plastic shell of the PA5000 is much more forgiving than the steel tube on the MouseTrap or other steel devices, so if the user has been wearing and is accustomed to a PA5000 he should be aware that measurements for upgrading to a steel device should not be based on his measurements taken for the PA5000. The two just simply cannot be compared.

I suggest to my customer's that they choose a tube (inner) diameter 1/8" to 1/4" narrower than their erect penis, because it will cause sufficient enough pain to remind him not to become aroused ...unless, of course, he's a pain slut and the discomfort only arouses him more!

In the case of men with high pain thresholds, then a tube size that will be excruciating when aroused is key to fabricating a device that will do what it's intended to do.

http://tinyurl.com/pzrd2kb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice