PA secured tube only device.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Submissedtoher, Feb 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    6:24 PM
    Hi, not sure if this is the correct sub-forum to post in but here goes:

My miss and I have been in a FLR for around 4 years now. We are very heavily into BDSM, submission, bondage ect....with our own furnished play space, tons of gear, strap ons, 6 straightjackets (my other fetish) you get the point...

The next logical step is for me to be kept locked. This has been about a year now trying different devices, mostly off the shelf devices and realizing that they just dont work. Even considering the size as thoroughly as possible I have trouble wearing a cage. My cock just pushes and pushes that cage untill my balls are strained and look purple, at which point due to safety the cage is removed immediately.

We are looking towards a loris tube, as once I find a cage that fits we imagine that it will stay on for a couple months at a time. Upon checking out their website I saw the 5B with no testie ring, this device looked perfect! Total denial without a cock ring squeezing my balls. I'm concerned about the weight of the device. So my question is this, anyone have any other recommendations for a ring-less light weight design that also covers the glans? I've seen the mouse trap from MCN but I'm afraid that my mistress says that device leaves the head too exposed.

2. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    You can try the ones from Evotion Wearables. I don't own one, but they appear to be lightweight and they secure via a piercing.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    steelworxx makes a few of these devices. I personally have the tube jacket 02. Good device. There is also rigid chastity. I've heard good things about their devices but have also heard slow nonresponsive customer service.

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice