PA Jewelry Questions

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Unlucky, May 31, 2019.

1. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    1) When your KH lets you out of your PA locked device, what type of jewelry does she prefer you to wear? If some type of barbell (straight, curved, or circular), what type of end does she like? (ball, disk, spike)

2) What's the interior diameter of your jewelry? 3/4" seemed fine for a circular barbell or captive bead ring at 8 gauge but it feels a little large at 6 gauge and I imagine would be even worse at 4. 5/8" should be easily doable. Would 9/16" be too small?

3) I've read that semi-regular jewelry and piercing cleanings are important for long term piercing health. Do you do anything special in terms of cleaning when locked in a PA device?

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    I use a .5 inch curved barbell if I use one at all. I can go a while without anything in without issues as well. When wearing chastity tube, I put some soap on PA and work it to clean PA prong and piercing then rinse well. I’ve never had any kind of issue.

3. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    On the very limited occasions I am allowed out of the Loris, D has me in 0 gauge ring 20mm diameter, it sits close at the end of the glands and the large ball rubs on my sensitive parts. I cannot stop having erections as a result, some of which are not that pleasant due to the extended lock up times. It amuses D particularly when I am told to wear track pants and pitching a tent.

I am forbidden to have an orgasm while wearing the ring, which sometimes requires me to stop moving and sit down otherwise the rubbing will result in a loss of control.

The ball can only be installed and removed by using the heavy ring pliers D keeps in a safe place. So its still D keeping full control even though I am not technically in a state of lock down chastity.

I am also forbidden to touch myself and D cuffs my hands while the device is being removed and the ring installed. I am usually permitted to wear the ring for a couple of hours while the device is being cleaned and soaked to remove heavy scale. Then its back into the Lori's.

4. rebel

rebel Junior Member

Herts, England
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Check your privilege :p

5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    You’ve already been pierced. But for the curious, Go see the Piercing Bible website by Elayne Angel (or buy her book)
    I wear curved or circular barbells with PA. With balls or m&m ends. We went away from captured bead rings and such when I stretched up past 4 ha.

The interior diameter depends on your anatomy. 3/4” and 5/8” are common. You don’t want to compress the skin between the piercing hole and the urethra and risk reducing that skin. I’ve worn 11/16” as well once I got a custom made piece. I like that size for me. 3/4” kinda flops and folds over sometimes for my anatomy.

After you’ve healed up the regular cleaning isn’t that critical. I do get a lot of dried precum from my dripping all the time. :) So I do need to clean that off. It gets a little crusty otherwise and my wife’s sensitive nose doesn’t like the odor. But I just need a shower.

A shower and a back scrubber through the rods of my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor or Contender seems to work fine. I don’t need to be let out to stay clean in these jewelry grade stainless open-style designs.

Nothing special. No q-tips or squirt bottles for me. I tried closed devices (steelheart, etc) but I would get edema and found it difficult to stay smelling sweet and clean. I can wear tighter chastity in an open device and stay healthy. This way my grower flaccid penis doesn’t get any freedom to broaden and lengthen. I just bulge against the rods. I can’t get stiff to let my erogenous zones blossom. Sensations are kept muted. I guess I’m lucky to have a small flaccid penis since I enjoy chastity so much. :)

I wish I had my piercing earlier. It’s been a game changer for us.

“There’s no backing out now” my wife teases

Unlucky likes this.
  6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    If you know, what size are the ends? My 6g ones are 1/4" and they still entered the urethra which is always irritating. I have a 4g curved barbell with 5/16" balls for when I stretch to 4 and I worry I'll have the same issue, so I might need to pick up larger ones.

Of course, that's really only an issue if you're wearing it longer term. If you're just taking off your PA cage, sticking in the jewelry, then replacing it with the cage when done, that won't be an issue. That's my eventual plan, but I still want to solve the issue because there are situations like travel in which I might want to default back to wearing my modified Cherry Keeper for some time. (I suppose I could buy a custom plastic/nylon device for that, but that's a lot more expensive)

Yeah. Opening the ring gets more and more difficult such that it could be a real problem during sexy times.

That's the problem I have.

7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    #7 Alceste, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    I have two basic pieces of alternative jewelry: a curved bar and a circular bar, 2g. Both quality titanium pieces (Anatometal). The bars are internally threaded, and the balls are 3/8".

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    @Unlucky go to BodyArtForms and/or SteelNavel and look at ball ends. You can get larger sizes than the standard for any gauge. (Ga not Ha. haha in my earlier post)

The standard is typically double the gauge thickness. You can order larger ball ends. Their webform gives you a list of options. They both allow you to search their offerings efficiently with various filters for gauge, type, piercing, material and brand.

I prefer Anatometal brand. They have a large selection of in stock items and preorder items on BodyArtForms for sure.

I’ve bought a lot from them.
    Go ahead and order from BAF or SN without reservation.

When you’re a customer, watch out for 10-15-20% off sales through the year. I’m done buying jewelry now, but I went nuts on during those sales.

I have a jewelry box for my wife to pick out various options to decorate her cock now. She likes variety so she picks out what I wear. When I’m unlocked (the minority of the time now), she challenges me with jangly PA jewelry. She installs it and I’m simply not allowed to touch myself. It’s very intimate to have her slide it in. I have complete trust in her now. I didn’t at all during my first few years being pierced.

Off topic:
    You can go completely custom and off their webform as well. You don’t need to though.

When I was crazier I worked directly with BodyArtForms and SteelNavel staff to order custom “slave” ball ends. These allow you to attach a captured bead ring at the end of a curved/circular barbell. They can custom make many things, but you have to wait for production. The silly thing is I did this when I was 6 or 4 ga. Now I wear 2ga in chastity for most of the time, and I’ll slip into 0ga jewelry easily. All that jewelry is in our toybox.

That’s a Long story to illustrate the following short statement:

I have a lot of experience with their sales folks. Both companies provide excellent service and have knowledgeable staff.

P.s. I’m sorry for the long responses lately. I’m in orgasm denial heaven right now and I’m bubbly and gushing words instead of cum. :)

Alceste and Unlucky like this.
  9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
  10. mikeled

mikeled Member

Local Time:
    I use a 5/8” titanium screw on ball ring or a seam ring. BodyArtForms or SteelNavel are the best,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice