Pa advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Danny15, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    I know the subject of PA piercings has been covered extensively on this site and I have read many threads on the subject so apologies if my question is covered elsewhere, I've either missed it or forgotten I've read it .

like many I have desired a PA for years , since I first saw it to secure a chastity device . My wife has little interest in my chastity but accepts that I self lock and she even seems to enjoy the effect it has on me but doesn't actively participate in my locking . I self lock pretty much 24/7 for a couple of years and I genuinely love how it makes me feel .

I do unlock for periods like travel and festivals or work if I know there will be no sit down toilets available. I'm uncut with quite a lot of foreskin.

if I have a PA will I still be able to urinate at a urinal with no splashes? Ie can I pull the skin forward to cover and hole ? Also is this the case with out the piercing in place if I have to take it out for a day or two.

I've mentioned a piercing to my wife and the response wasn't positive but I believe once I get she will love it but if she doesn't and I have to remove it , does the piercing close up or am I stuck forever with a hole that makes peeing a messy affair?

lastly any pa device I buy will be a ball trap with a pa hook so most of the weight will be Bourne by the testicular ring , if this is the case what gauge is best ? My research suggests a piercing is normally done at 8 or 6 gauge, I think I may get away with a 6 gauge but does that increase the healing time?

I appreciate some of this may be covered in other threads so feel free to point me in their direction. Thanks in advance for any help .

2. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Sorry folks I may have posted in the wrong place , I rarely start a post so seem to have put it in introductions

3. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I was just pierced at 10 gauge. It depends on your piercing person for what piercing sizes they have.
    6 gauge is a bit large to start with.
    My PA barbell fits tight and has no leaks at bottom. I can pee standing if I wish. If you’re not wearing a cage, keep the jewelry in.

Caged for life and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks , I don't really want to have to spend months stretching so I'd like to go with whatever I'm pierced with if I can , the ball ring will take most of the weight and I don't need it for security.

5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I love my PA as does my partner. But I wouldn't have gotten it without her input.

DO NOT GET ONE if she's against it unless you want to ruin your relationship. Yes it's your body. But a relationship is a partnership and your wife should have a say.

Danny15 and corsac like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Danny15 likes this.
  7. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    My advice would be to first get yourself circumcised, so much cleaner and healthier and much more practical and comfortable when wearing a chastity cage.
    Then go for a PA. Your piercer will recommend the best initial piercing size. Go for a segment or ball closure ring, not a barbell. Stretch the piercing slowly over several months, 6mm is a good final size to aim for.
    Yes you will have to sit down to pee when the ring is in. My experience is that PA piercings do not close up once heeled and then if you leave the ring out, you should be able to pee standing up with 2 streams.

Danny15 likes this.
  8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome, I've read a bit on these, and I believe you will have to sit down unless you get a cage with a urethral tube, but I'm not 100% positive

9. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    The smallest gauge recommended for a chastity cage is 8ga. I've been pierced for 25 years, but just started chastity in the last year. I stretched to 6ga, and I'm happy there, with or without the cage. With the ring in I have to sit, with the cage on I could probably stand, but don't take the chance. With no jewelry in I can stand no problem. The caveat is if I go without jewelry very long the hole gets smaller and I have to go back to an 8ga or even 10ga for a week or so before I can comfortably stretch back to the 6ga . For that reason I ordered my custom cage with two PA hooks, a 6ga and an 8ga.

Danny15 likes this.
  10. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. I'm still wanting to get it done , I just have to pluck up the courage.

11. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Well after posting this just over a year ago im finally the owner of a PA piercing. It looks F**king beautiful, I can't stop looking at it, no pain , very little bleeding. It's exactly what I wanted and more . I know I'm likely to be cage free for a few months and possibly a lot longer as 4-6mm seems to be what most people find a minimum gauge for comfort but it's taken me 20+ years to get to this point so what's another year?

it looks absolutely beautiful in place it almost seems a shame to take it out and put a cage pin in it .

Slutty Susan likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion piercing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice