overnight was going fine then the past 2 nights issues again...

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by luckyhubby83, Jun 30, 2018.

1. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    I has the typical newbie issues with painful erections (or attempted erections) the first few weeks of wearing my device.
    after those 3-4 weeks or so, all the problems went away damn near 100%
    now the past 2 nights i have woken up 2X each night due to a erection that turned painful due to the cage. i found it kind of strange that i was sleeping through the night for 2+ months and then this happened again.
    I have had orgasms a few times in the 4 months i have been locked up, so im not sure if the night time erections relate to those. or just arousal in my mind. my KH did say this weekend i would be getting her cane and a few other toys, and she has been sending me quite a few suggestive memes about her using the strapon on me.(a first for us and something i have wanted for a long time)
    i guess the mind is a powerful thing if thats all it takes to cause the night time erections.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Your always going to have night time erections, they don't go away. Your body and skin were adapting to the device. But sometimes being aroused more than usual can cause more erections and discomfort. I would just ride it out, things should settle down

3. Retired

Retired Locked 6 years Nov 2018

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Nah, you are going to get them from time to time no matter what. I had one last night and we did not even talk about sex and I have been sleeping with mine for 5 years. The good news is that my penis has atrophied from its original small size to even smaller now. I am not talking about some of the small ones I see posted. I am talking about the where in heck is it hiding kind. Plus I can no longer get a good erection at age 67 so when I do so at night it is not like it used to be pulling my cage away from my body which would make the ring dig into my balls causing pain. It is just a minor thing now but it still happens.

No one said chastity was easy. As a sexual masochist into pain for the last 50 years, nocturnal erections are much better than a punch to my balls. :)

4. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    They never really go away, you just get used to them and to waking up in the middle of the night.
    Personally this is one of the reasons I never took chastity further than occasional lockups to spice up foreplay. Not having good and continuous 8 hours of sleep will affect my work performance, recovery from exercise, and overall health. No sex fetish is worth that to me.
    Maybe if you lockup long enough your penis will stop having night erections completely, but that is not something you want, these erections happen for a reason (about 5 times a night during REM sleep) and play an important maintenance function. So unless you're going for atrophy you should stay clear from that.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    yes does stop after a bit.

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm somewhere in the middle here. Unlike @jemima, mine have not stopped. Unlike GeorgeCS, I don't always wake up, or it's unnoticeable enough I just turn over. To me, it's a core part of being chaste -- the entire purpose of the device is to get those erections under control.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice