Our Journey Begins...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by craycray, Aug 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. craycray

craycray Member

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Things are continuing to progress well! I've backed off entirely and just focused on making her happy with massages, cleaning, and cuddling. She would tease me a little by rubbing it while we were in bed, but other than that it's been all about her. Last night, I was going to jump in the shower and asked if she would mind letting me out, which she did.

After the shower I dried off and got into bed and fell asleep without my cage. When I woke up in the morning, she had already left for work and I went about my day. When she came home for lunch, she gave me a big kiss and felt around at my crotch. When she realized I didn't have my cage she asked, sternly, where it was. I said that I had taken it off before bed and didn't think to put it back on. She ordered me to go grab her a freezing cold bottle of vodka from the freezer, which I did. She pulled down my pants and held the bottle against my penis while staring at me angrily. She told me that I was to always have the cage on except for showers.

So now I'm back caged and INCREDIBLY frustrated after nearly a week of constant wearing it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice