Our Evolution of FLR and Tease and Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TomInAustin, Dec 2, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    When I met my wife, we started playing with tease and denial (T&D). She took to it very quickly as she loved the changes in my attitude, and it satisfied her mean streak. We talked about FLR early and she gradually came around.

In the beginning, she would edge me and tease me constantly. A session might include 10 or more edges. Over the months she edged me less and less ending up at one or two edges per session. As we discussed how I felt I told her I could stay on the plateau and that it was amazing. She decided that plateaus were the stopping point and vary rarely took me to the edge. She worried about spillage and bad side effects. Cumming was very rare.

When she let me get off, she hated the aftermath (attitude) and decided to limit them to a couple of times a year, and then we did a full year that ended on 2-14-2022… Valentine’s Day! The downtime from a year of teasing and then getting off was too much for her, she decided that was it. That was when our FLR really took off and she embraced her power over me. Her new rules are no O’s ever and edging on the anniversary (2-14) and maybe a couple of holidays throughout the year… maybe. Plateaus are very rare and mostly she teases me with very light touching around the head. Very light and for very short periods of time.

My evolution: I now crave that light touch as much as I used to dream of O’s and then edges. I am totally happy like this, and it takes her almost no effort to drive me wild. Light touch can get me close to the plateau and since it’s been months I wonder if I will become a premature ejaculator. We will see on 2/14/2023 when she says she will edge me. My birthday is coming up as well and she said I can have a dick-touching day but no edges, just tease.

Her Evolution: Her sadistic side just loves this, she knows I get instantly hard with just a light touch, and she loves to get me fired up and then stop, laughing all the way. Her power over me and our lives is off the charts, and she is loving it. She really took to ball-busting, denial, chastity games, and a new riding crop for dick whipping.

For the record, I am early 60s and she is mid-50s, she lost all desire for PIV sex and is totally happy getting oral any time she wants it. The only sex we have is snuggling, massages for her, oral and toys for her, and occasional light touch for me and we are both happy as can be.

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Nice, Tom. Sounds like sheistaking you farther than my Queen, but I love how you explain it so that even a newbie can get a sense of appreciation. Denial, done right, can bring about more pleasurable feelings than traditional intercourse for both partners.

TomInAustin likes this.
  3. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Thanks! As she calls it, she is re-setting my expectations

Headtrip likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice