Our chastity story, without the typical D/s relationship

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chaz69, Jan 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    OMG, I love my wife so much and I'm SO proud of her. Last night as we were chatting in bed, she said she wanted me to "be ready" when we're on vacation in February, so she didn't want me cumming on Valentine's Day and she didn't want me cumming on vacation either, so she's intending to keep me locked until we get there, that would mean being locked straight for 69 days. I had to go to my tracker spreadsheet to see what the longest stretch between unlocks was and it's 39 days, so that would be almost double.

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night because I was getting so hard in my cage !!! She has definitely moved from the passenger seat into the driver's seat, and I'm loving it. This is the first time that I am locked because she requires it, rather than self-locking.

For those of you that are still struggling to get your wives more involved, keep at it, it took me a whole year but it's totally worth it once you get there.

2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I've been locked since August 24, with a 5-day break to allow some chaffing to heal, a 21 hour break to allow a swollen foreskin to heal, and 5 breaks for sex (30 mins or less). So that's 113 days locked out of 119 days, which is not bad (that's 95% locked), and I expect to have a higher percentage going forward.

Over the first year of our chastity, my wife has had 42 orgasms, and here are my stats:

full orgasm: 12
    ruined-HJ: 3
    PIV (no cum): 7
    caged-ruined: 9
    self milking: 2

3. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    As my wife was getting out of the shower today, she called down to me saying "come and see this huge bug in the bathtub" so I ran upstairs and then as I started towards the bathroom she pushed me back and said "just joking, get undressed!". Needless to say, my clothes were gone in no time. Then she reached into her drawer and retrieved my key and told me to lay back, then she said "nope, you're staying locked" !!!! (Note to self: got to get her to stop reading these forums, lol)

Then we cuddled for a bit and when she was done, she rolled over and told me to get to work. Her request was to start with a bit of oral and then bring it home with some fingering, which I did and she had a nice orgasm. Then she rolled me over onto my back and started giving me a caged BJ while tickling my balls with her free hand. So heavenly!!!

4. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Oh man. What a dream!

Chaz69 likes this.
  5. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Love the stats. Sorry for the rookie question but what exactly is self milking?

I need to start keeping stats again. I did before our June hiatus but just in a notepad rather than anything sensible like excel.

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I stuck a vibrator up my butt during a shower and got liquid to come out of my penis, it appeared to just be ejaculate rather than sperm.

I do recommend the tracker spreadsheet from the Secret to a Happy Marriage site
    https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/tracker

Subhub101 likes this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Happy New Year folks, hope you all have a great 2023.

In December I completed my first year with chastity and, while I stayed chaste throughout the year, I wasn't always locked. There were a couple of periods where I was unlocked for a couple of months. As I was mostly self-locking, it was really up to me whether I was locked or not. This last month I had several talks with my wife to see whether she was interested in us continuing to do chastity and she decided she is interested and she's started to take charge.

I was unlocked for some fun on Dec 27 and I probably aggravated my foreskin because the next day I had to ask to have the cage removed as there was some swelling and I was unable to clean myself in the cage. My wife readily agreed and I spent the rest of the day free. That extended into the next day and I would have been quite happy to have a 2nd night unlocked, however when we were going to bed, my wife said "now let's get you locked back into your cage". Wow, this was new, previously this could have gone on for a while but now she's invested in it and wanted me locked back up. I asked her a few days later what her thinking was and she recalled that I had previously told her that, when you're locked you want to stay locked, and when you're free you want to stay free, and she didn't want me getting too used to being free.

As we start 2023 it occurs to me that I will probably spend almost all of the year locked. She does like to let me out for play time, so I will probably get unlocked here and there, but my unlocks typically only last about 30 minutes before I lock back up. I was doing the math, like how much time do those unlocks really add up to, and at 30 minutes each, I'd need 48 unlocks for it to total a whole day free. 48 unlocks in a year would be about 1 a week, and I don't think I'm likely to average 1 unlock a week, but even if I did, I'd still be locked for 364 days out of 365.

8. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    It seems like your wife is taking the reins just right. Keep it slow and focused and the two of you will have a fantastic year. All the best to a happy and healthy new year!

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks man, that's the plan!

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Day 157

Full O’s: 1
    Ruined O’s: 2
    Caged O’s: 9
    P-spot O’s: 0
    Erections: 6
    Time out of cage: about 10 days (mostly medical, 4 hours for play)
    Time in Vagina: 5 mins
    Last full orgasm: 11th Dec 2022 (previous: 12th Aug 2022)

I thought I'd steal IB-Chaste's format for a moment, just to help summarize the last 5 months. My last full O before this lock session started was Aug 12, 2022 then I relocked on Aug 24, 2022. I had to unlock for 5 days on Sep 24 to let some chaffing heal and there was a total of about 5 more days when I had to unlock for either a swollen foreskin or because a ball escaped. I've had a total of 6 playtime unlocks over this period, 4 were for 30 mins and 2 were for 60 mins. So 4 hours total playtime unlocks in 5 months.

On Jan 14 we were cuddling on the sofa and talking about stuff when she asked me how long it had been (since my last full O) and at that point it had been just over a month, which as most of you know is when the horniness is usually at its peak. So she said she might need to give me a ruined. That night nothing happened, but the next day she did summon me upstairs to service her and then afterwards she was saying it was my turn. When she reached over to her bedside table I was hoping that she'd retrieve the key and was about to give me a ruined O via a handjob, but instead she retrieved the wand and started holding it against my cage. Then she gave it to me to complete the job. We were both surprised that it only took about 5 minutes, as caged Os with the wand can often take 40 minutes.

Nothing sexual happened the following weekend as we were busy with other stuff. Then just earlier today, after she took an afternoon shower, she asked me to come upstairs as she had something she needed to show me, but it was just a ruse as she was lying on the bed mostly naked when I got there. She was evidentially in the right mood physically because it only took about 5 minutes to bring her to a really nice orgasm. Then she unlocked me (first unlock in 12 days) and gave me a nice little BJ followed by a penis tickle using fingernails, which is so nice. She asked me if I was desperate to cum and I honestly answered no. It's been 48 days since my last full O, the 30 day mark is usually the hardest but it's smooth sailing after that. So I was out for about 30 minutes and got a nice stretch and tickle and that was all that I needed.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    As they say, imitation is the greatest form of flattery! Although, if you see the whole quote it turns out Oscar Wilde is being a bit of a douche.

Those are some impressive numbers.

Chaz69 and Chastity School like this.
  12. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    How intense was your orgasm?

I had my first caged O about a year and a half ago when I was first experimenting with chastity. It was very powerful / intense. I had been locked for about 10 days, my longest streak at the time, and was very horny. It didn't take too long once I found the right spot with the vibrating toy. It really took the edge off! I tried to repeat it a few days later but couldn't get there.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    For me, caged O are ok, but not great, but they're still better than nothing.

14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    As of yesterday, I can officially say that in the last 6 months I have had just 1 full orgasm. That may change soon as our Mexican vacation is fast approaching, but then again it might not. My wife had originally planned Feb 14 for my next orgasm before she realized its proximity to our vacation and she didn't want to ruin the vacation. Then when I quizzed her on whether she was thinking I would get one ON the vacation or AFTER, she said after. Then I suggested that it might be nice to cum while abroad and that maybe the last day of vacation would be a good time for it, she seemed to agree, but of course, nothing is guaranteed, so we'll just have to wait and see.

A week or so back, I was having some discomfort in my cage, particularly under the tube portion where it was rubbing on my balls more than usual. I was considering asking for permission to go cage-free for a day or so, but I resisted. I found that a folded up piece of toilet paper underneath did the trick. The next day she asked me how my cage was doing (which is a common question for her, just her way of checking in), and I mentioned the discomfort that I'd been having, and her response was "sorry to hear that you're having discomfort" but nothing like "oh, would you like some time out, dear". Hmmm, I may have to stop referring to her as my "vanilla" wife.

Sex hasn't been on the agenda for the last couple of weekends as she either had band practice or a gig, so I've been amusing myself by spending some time with my spanking machine, which can be fun. I've had a few sessions of several hundred strokes each, I think it could become addictive.

Subhub101, Headtrip, iome343 and 3 others like this.
  15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I can now say, first hand, what happens when you fly caged. We have TSA pre-check, which means we go through a metal detector rather than a body scanner, but as expected I tripped it, so I was asked to go through the body scanner, which was right next to the metal detector, and passed through no problem. There was a yellow box on my chest but that was probably because of some buttons (badges) that I had pinned to my hoodie. Now that I think about it, I wonder if the buttons helped set off the detector? I'll try to remember to take the buttons off before the return trip.

First night at our resort came and went without me getting unlocked, but we were both tired from the trip and we'd had some drinks earlier.

Second day, we're at the bar on the beach discussing what drinks to get when I suddenly got that feeling which means that a ball has escaped, so I had to go back to the room to get the key to finished the job. Lefty was staying inside so I couldn't relock, which meant that I got an unexpected break from the cage.

Later on, when we were back in the room, I grabbed the cage and was about to try re-locking, when she said "you might as well keep that off as I'd like to have some fun". Say no more John !!! Then she got naked (I already was) and we had a nice snuggle, then she rolled over and asked me to twiddle her bits (lol, she actually said that) so I did and she had a really nice orgasm. Then she said "I want to play with you", so I laid back and she tickled me a bit and then gave me a nice BJ. She promised me an O later in the week, so we'll see. The funny thing is, I'd be just as happy not having one as having one, as I'd like to keep the streak going and I don't want to constant buzz to end.

16. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Oh man! I bet your heart was in your mouth at that point!

Chaz69 likes this.
  17. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    So that was a lot of stimulation. Are you saying she didn't finish "the job"?

Chaz69 likes this.
  18. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Not at all, I totally expected the detector to go off, so I was expecting to have to go through a scanner. I knew that the person watching the scanner monitor would be able to see the cage but wouldn't care. My wife had suggested going cage-free for the airport but I wanted to see for myself how it works.
    No orgasm for me. When she started talking about this trip, she said that there'd be lots of play time but her original plans were to not let me orgasm until after we got back home because she didn't want to kill the mood, etc while we were on vacation. I suggested that maybe letting me have an O on the last day would be an option, as it would be nice to cum in a foreign country, but then again, extending the denial would be good too.

19. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Classic. We really will say anything to get that orgasm!!

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I am Involved eight days a week.

Chaz69 likes this.
  21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I am proud of you, still providing PIV.

Chaz69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice