Orgasm from the prostate

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Aleks_ak, Jan 11, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    It's so wonderful!

b9nzer73 likes this.
  2. b9nzer73

b9nzer73 Member

Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I never succeeded in doing it alone though.

Desairs likes this.
  3. Mandrake_74

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh that is a shame - I have although it takes a lot longer by myself. Same result though, total body shaking orgasm and dribbling ejaculation.

Desairs likes this.
  4. b9nzer73

b9nzer73 Member

Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    Local Time:
    I feel I am close ... i have several plugs and an aneros.

5. Mandrake_74

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    keep trying - I know I'm going towards with an orgasm as you feel this warmth. It is so unique and you know you're getting there!

6. Rafster

Rafster Member

Software engineer/game developer
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    #31 Rafster, Feb 11, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2024
    You would be surprised. I bottomed all my life (until 14 years ago when I stopped having sex) and never heard about it until I came across an article about it just by the year I bought my old CB6K (2006?). I bet many guys, even bottoms doesn't even know the pleasure that a prostatic orgasm can bring

Keep on it.When I bought my first (and only) prostatic massager, I only succeeded on milking, but never had a prostatic orgasm. Just like my old CB6K, I left it stored in my closet for many yerars, until this year, where I retried chastity.

I came it up by accident, on the first week of locking back in April, I was horny and desperate (typical) and I was trying by all means to come inside the cage. I took the prostate massager again,and began to ram it, hard, I was determined to cum inside the cage. But then, I came across by the pressure in the pelvis, and some minutes later I felt it... I lost control of myself and chills were running all through my body. No ejaculation yet, so I kept trying again, just to have a similar experience 20 minutes afterwards.

I had to google WTF was happening... and I just learned that I came by a prostate orgasm by mistake. Turns out, all this time I used the prostate massager on the wrong position, with the tip not pointing the prostate, but that night, I just did it right, pounding the prostate. I prefer them over normal penis orgasms.

Funny thing: I tried this uncaged, but I wasn't able to replicate the orgasms like I did when I was caged, so it seems my body must think I'm caged to achieve those orgasms. I know, weird, but it is what it is. When I started my current chastity period, I have 1-3 nights each month where I can try for these orgasms, and man, they are worth it.

Desairs likes this.
  7. Mandrake_74

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    I'm with you, a Prostatic orgasm is so wonderful, total different to a penile orgasm, you feel chills in your pelvis, I feel a heat and uncontrollable shaking and then dribble my ejaculation - not one spurt, just dribbles the full amount semen I would ordinarily ejaculate.

Rafster likes this.
  8. Rafster

Rafster Member

Caracas, Venezuela
    Local Time:
    It's the best thing I ever know, they are so great that I spoiled my 2.5 months first chastity period earlier in 2023 by doing them 1-2 times at week. In my current period, Master only allow me 2 nights at month to try for them (fortunately, I achieve them, but it takes a good 20-30 minutes of pounding myself with my prostate massager, or having my small buttplug at the maximum e-stim/vibration intensity. Good thing is, every night I get 3-4 of these in a row. I just can't stop). Other than that, I must earn them. Any violation of this rule, the game is over, so I'm careful with those.

Desairs and Mandrake_74 like this.
  9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Oh okay, go on, explain how your anecdotal evidence of 1 changes what I said.

"prostatic orgasm" What the fuck is that?

I knew a woman that could have orgasms from any part of her body. Would you say she had a finger orgasm? An ear lobe orgasm? A hair orgasm?

No, you would say what she said; She experiences orgasms from every part of her body.

I can have hands free orgasm, through meditation alone, caged or uncaged. Is that a brain orgasm?

Some guys have an orgasm from thinking about women's shoes. Is that a super-shoe-fantasy-mental orgasm?

It's just an orgasm, and the organ you used to kickstart the process is irrelevant.

Try hard enough and you'll have an orgasm while naval gazing about which body part you orgasmed though.

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Thats the only way I have been able to make something come out of my penis while caged. E-stim while caged though is so intense it borders on pain rather than pleasure, the relief is minimal but its there.

I like the feeling of being pegged, unfortunately my partner hasn't done it for since I cant remember :( I have managed to get a bit of slime come out with a dildo, it seems the larger I can fit the better it feels, but nothing id call a milking. Doing it your self of course is not as exciting as being fucked by my partner. Pretty sure with practice it might work however unlikely.

Curious about njoy, might get one of those haven't bought a toy for ages

11. Rafster

Rafster Member

Caracas, Venezuela
    Local Time:
    What the hell are you talking about? I was just agreeing with you, and adding a bit more than even a gay guy wouldn't know about this, that's all. Geez, ok, I'm gonna stop the discussion right here right now.

Chloe420 likes this.
  12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Over $200 for a stainless steel stick with a ball on it...ffs ill do without lol no njoy for me.

Can see the shape of it well enough my ceramic one can do the same thing lol.

13. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    An idea for those having trouble achieving it:
    Take the long route.
    Step 1: Master the art of edging. Learn your exact point of no return, and the physical signs and inner feelings that occur. For this you'll likely need to be uncaged.

Step 2: Master the ruined orgasm. This is achieving ejaculation and a partial orgasm by ceasing penile stimulation just before climax. This is also something you'd need to practice uncaged.

Step 2: Combine anal/prostate stimulation with step 2. As you get close to that point of no return, stop penile stimulation, but continue with anal. Gradually stop penile stimulation earlier and earlier when you practice this.

Step 3: Eventually you can get to the point where you can edge with penile stimulation, stop that and ride the edge with anal stimulation. You can practice calming down and bringing yourself back to the edge with less and less penile contact, and eventually, none at all.

Step 4: Profit. See if you can do the same thing while caged.

b9nzer73 likes this.
  14. b9nzer73

b9nzer73 Member

Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    Local Time:
    You have 2 "Step 2".

15. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    2a and 2b :). I missed it and can't edit the post. Sowwy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice