One week of reversed chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caesura, Apr 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Caesura

Verified Female

Norway
    Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    I wanted to give my partner a surprise for the easter holidays, and came up with this: For the easter week we would switch roles, with me being chaste and HIM being in charge of MY (and his) orgasms. I don't have a very strong libido, so to add some sexual frustration to my experience, he decided that I have to read erotic stories every day to get turned on.

We're a little over half way through the week now, and it has been a very interesting experience. Both of us feel that we understand the other's perspective and struggles better. For example, I have sometimes been annoyed at how much he wants to talk about chastity, like wanting to discuss 1.000 possible grey-zone scenarios with me to find out exactly what he's allowed to do and what he's not allowed to do. And that he too often has reminded me that I can decide exactly what I want, often together with concrete (unsolicited) examples of what I COULD decide if I wanted to. Now I catch myself doing exactly the same things. And he has sometimes thought that my "deciding threshold" is too high, i.e. that I could use my power to decide a lot more things, even if I only just want them a little. This week, when I keep reminding him hat he can decide exactly what he wants (accompanied by unsolicited examples of course), he says he's not always sure if he wants something "enough" to actually decide it. Just like I sometimes feel.

Until now he has made a lot fewer demands in the bedroom than I would have expected, but on the other hand I have made a lot more sexual advances than I normally do. I guess the erotic stories have done their job. Mostly I've been ordered to do household duties, like grocery shopping. His last dominant day is on Monday, so he still has a couple of days left. Curious to see how he will use them!

Reversed chastity is probably not for everyone, but how would you have liked to be given a week in your partner's shoes? :)

ugams, 670763, SubSnuggler and 24 others like this.
  2. James1990

James1990 Active member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    This is actually a really cool idea. Interested to hear what else happens near the end. Sounds like you'll both get a good perspective of the other side.

Caesura, bondinchas and PinkCB2000Boy like this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Sounds like your both having a great time with it! A great idea!

PinkCB2000Boy likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it a nice thing that You have done Miss @Caesura but i dont think i wud be any good at doing that really.

5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Sounds very interesting, would love to here about the last days

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Very creative! Kind of a kinky Boxing Day.

Dianna1395, ugams and Bronze Shroud like this.
  7. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    What a really cool idea!

MsCynsSlaveBoy likes this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Interesting experiment

MsCynsSlaveBoy likes this.
  9. DLockeD

DLockeD Active member

Work
    Gulf Coast - US
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    I've heard of switch couples doing this sort of thing. every time one gets released the other goes into chastity, keyholding each other for the alternating periods of D/s

I think its a really fun concept, in that if both parties are playing fair, then anything you do when your the Dom can be visited upon you when its your turn to sub. kind of like alternating/escalating revenge play.

I think its a great idea for a key holder to get into the headspace of the chaste, even if its just a one time thing, as it will make their tease and denial game much better.

Its just a shame that due to anatomy, females cant go true 24/7 in belts, and instead require multiple piercings to achieve the same effect as a male chastity device while not obstructing other bodily functions. Although it is very hot to see a series of little pad locks running down a row of labia piercings. LOL

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Just one time, I tried edging and teasing Mrs Xileh. It did not go well for me.

ugams and Headtrip like this.
  11. MsCynsSlaveBoy

MsCynsSlaveBoy Active member

Local Time:
    Wow! This is a really interesting idea! It’s amazing that you 2 are doing it. I love the idea!
    I’m not sure it would ever be an option for my KH and myself but I’m going to enjoy hearing about your experience. Thanks for posting.

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If I was playing domme…my lord, she would be wore out with all the licking, handjobs, massages, etc…not sure I would have the courage to truly make her do all the things I’m willing to do for her.

ugams and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  13. Caesura

Verified Female

Norway
    Local Time:
    Well, his week is almost up, and what I feared has happened: He realized that since he's in charge now, he can choose to extend his period of rule. Today he wanted us to have sex in the morning, made me clean the apartment, and jokingly suggested that he might decide to stay in charge until I gave him passionate oral sex (which I'm a bit hesitant about, as I'm not a big fan of those bodily fluids). For now he has decided to stay in charge until tomorrow, when we will have sex again, and I have to prepare an appeal as to why we should switch back to our usual power-roles. If my appeal is good, he might accept to switch back, if not... well, I hope I don't get to find out!

And just to be clear: I don't think he would have argued if I insisted he was not allowed to extend his allotted time. But it seemed right for the experiment not to protest, now I really feel like I have lost the control! Its kind of scary, but in a fun way (for the time being).

14. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    I love this! I don't know if Goddess would ever go for it, honestly I don't know if I would ever even suggest it. But I would love the opportunity to tease and torment Her for a little while just so She could see how powerful the effect is. I doubt she would ever nag me for anything as our sex drives don't exactly match up, but if she did, I would definitely love to experience that taste of my own medicine. She'd probably come out 1000% more confident and with a truckfull of new ideas to help Her lead us down our path. I wish you both the best in your experiment!

Caesura and Proud to be chaste like this.
  15. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    Hmm, my wife KH would never go for this. I would love it if she did......

As others, very interested to hear how this turns out.

ugams likes this.
  16. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Voice of (recent) experience here: think carefully before you ask your experienced KH about this, they may not be as adventurous and understanding as @Caesura !
    P.s. I knew better, I really did. But it was such a cool idea I couldn't help myself. Now I can only pray her short term memory throws a code...

ugams, Caesura and Proud to be chaste like this.
  17. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    This is awesome, I love it! You’re such an awesome person for switching! It makes sense seeing chastity threw your own eyes! And yet you’re thinking of extending! You’re sounding just like us lock males… “well, I hope I don’t get to find out! Be careful for what you wish for! Haha

I have never asked my wife to switch but I have asked her to lock up with me! I made her a pussy shield which I was able to tie on from back. One pinch and about 8 hours later, she wanted out! We haven’t been back to visit since! Maybe we should revisit! Do you really lock up or play the honor system? Just curious!

Caesura likes this.
  18. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I was the dominant one for our first 28 years of marriage, we’re now in our 3rd year of chastity play that’s become far more serious than either of us expected it to become. I showed her this post title and she just shook her head and said nope.
    I wish I had enforced some chastity play for her back when I was in charge, the longest I ever made her wait was I’d get her worked up and super horny in early morning and make her wait till bedtime to get her orgasm.
    I’d love the chance to flip the tables again, but I’m guessing I’d have to wait another 25 years to make us even :)

ugams likes this.
  19. Caesura

Verified Female

Norway
    Local Time:
    I do not have any female belts or other ways to lock, so it's been the honor system.

20. Caesura

Verified Female

Norway
    Local Time:
    So yesterday (tuesday) was my appeal day. I tried to come up with my best arguments for why we should switch back:

1. I want to be in charge again
    2. He likes that I'm in charge, and thinks it's sexy
    3. With him being chaste, his sexual energy is spent on loving me the way that I want, and not on pleasing himself
    4. We will have much more sex purely for my enjoyment than we do with him in charge
    5. I'm not very likely to repeat this experiment in the future if he clings on to his dominant role for too long...
    6. I love him, and his sexuality is safe with me

He really appreciated my appeal, but it wasn't quite outstanding enough to hand me back my keys. But I got a good offer: We would play one round of a board game (Call to Adventure, if anyone wondered), and if I beat him, I would immediately win back my rights as a keyholder. If he won, he would stay in charge until the weekend, when I would get another chance to beat him at the board game... I really wanted to win, because some of the excitement of having him in charge had worn off, and I realized that I DO enjoy to be in charge much more than I thought.

Earlier that day, before my appeal, he told me that he had been edging in the morning, but managed to keep from orgasm because he was looking so much forward to us having sex in the evening (which he had decided that we would have). Well, we started playing our board game before we had had the sex he had decided, so a lot was on the line for him too. If I won and decided we would NOT have sex after all, or that he would not be allowed to cum, he might have "lost" an opportunity for release because he was "saving himself" for me, only to have it come to nothing. During the game, he confessed that he regretted not deciding that we would have the sex first!

To make a medium length board game short, I've never been more nervous for a board game in my life. We both played to win, and after re-tallying the points three times to be sure, I ended up winning with 25 points to 24! I was sooo happy and relieved, and gave many hugs and kisses to my now-chaste-again husband! This has been a fun bonding experience for us, and I definitely feel that we understand each other better now. I'm happy I did it, and maybe I'll suggest it again in the future sometime, but for now I'm happy to have my keys back and keep them!

...and don't worry, we still had sex that night, and he got his release ;)

bondinchas, bethanise, ugams and 14 others like this.
  21. HusbandInTraining

HusbandInTraining Active member

Eastern US
    Local Time:
    You are both lucky to have one another; now that it's over and You have Your keys, You are stronger than ever.

22. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    You are such an amazing person, Caesura! (By the way, I love your name and profile picture.)
    You won with one point only - what a drama, that's like scripted! If I didn't know better I would think it was a fantasy.
    What was his reaction? And what are your plans for him now? ;D

MsCynsSlaveBoy and Caesura like this.
  23. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    WOW, that would send me to my knees with my head bowed proclaiming I'm yours do as you wish

Caesura likes this.
  24. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Loved your appeal! Especially #5. I would have relinquished the keys for that one alone. Very kind of you to allow his release.

Glad you won! Sounds like he’s better off without the keys anyway because you bring the excitement!

You two are so lucky to have each other.

ugams, Caesura and Proud to be chaste like this.
  25. Proud to be chaste

Proud to be chaste Active member

Local Time:
    No reveal? Well, I guess it was worth a try...
    I am a bit scared though, as you have not let me orgasm since that night, and you seem to enjoy my ever increasing desperation... :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice