One testicle chastity experience

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Comfortably Numb, Feb 11, 2024.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Comfortably Numb

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Due to some irrelevant reasons I lost one testicle at childhood. Not an issue ever, used to it. With castity play I do however notice it makes things more difficult. Although, I assume. Personally I dont have any reference. Are there more men in chastiy with only one testicle? Would love to share experience here.

I am experiencing more difficulty in two areas: being able to retract, and keeping the cage close to the body.

Retract: because there is no ball at one side I can fairly easily retract from that side. The solution is simple. Just dont. And id I would want to do something about it I would want to consider a PA piercing. This is not my main issue.

Loose cage: This feels more annoying. When warm and flaccid my skin gets loose and my cage hangs quite a bit away from my body. This is esthetical and I can live with. However, erections are larger than wanted. My cage is short but only stops growth from the point where the cage is trapped by o e testical. Half my erection can happen before my cage is stopped (hard to describe). I would assume two testicles do trap the cage earlier. I could consider a transplant but thats a big step (als not keen in putting silicones in my body).

Does anyone recognise my issues and even better have some good advise?

2. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    My left testicle sometimes slips past the ring of my chastity cage when cycling on very cold days. This results in a loose fit and the cage hangs lower, much like you describe in your case. However, I cannot pull my penis out of the cage, because I have a Prince Albert piercing.
    Have you considered using a chastity device that doesn't have a ball trap ring, but is secured using a piercing?

3. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Not me I'm afraid - my KH has my testes bound good and proper !

4. Comfortably Numb

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Just to be sure, what kind of cage do you mean? Only a cage on your penis? That won’t prevent an erection does it?

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    I have only 1 testicle and have found it best to bend my ring to customize it to fit. I began by wrapping one side with dental floss (like high schools girls used to do with their boyfriend's class rings) and experimented with that until I found the right shape that worked to keep the ring on and with comfort. After achieving this, I traced the ring onto paper, removed the floss, put the ring into a vise and bent it to match the drawing, without disturbing the part that attached to the tube. Works fine and never take the ring off, even when the tibe is removed for cleaning, etc.

6. Comfortably Numb

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. What you suggest, that prevents pulling out I assume? I suppose it won't have any effect on the fact hat the cage is hanging low?

7. Gloria's

Gloria's Active member

Local Time:
    A PA tube/cage does allow for more movement than a device with a ball trap ring, including partial erections.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Have you tried a forum search, there have been other members here in the same situation and there are other threads about it.

9. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    Irregardless of one testicle your cage gap is too large. This is the gap between the base ring and the cage, essentially there is more space than needed and your cage sags. As far as pulling out this is not related to one testicle and as others have said can get a piercing, or if you don’t want to get pierced tether spout or some cages have a glans ring.

10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I stopped using cages when I had my testicles removed. Unless you want to have a piercing to secure the cage, even with one testicle it's going to be an exercise in frustration trying to make cages fit properly and stay in place.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice