One month in ...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by notmycock, Apr 27, 2010.

1. notmycock

notmycock Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Hi

One month ago, I gave my cock, balls and nipples to my gf for a three month period ... and started reading this site for support and ideas. I'm a thirtysomething guy living in the UK and oh what a difference a month brings! Apart from reasons of hygene and health, I am not allowed to touch her property. She is allowed to take any action to restrain or punish her property or the rest of my body as required, so as to train my behaviour or just to tease me!

She owns my cum and pre-cum and so to leak any or ejaculate without permission and not in her persence is theft from her. All of my sexual energy must now be focussed on her and my only route to sexual satisfaction is through good behaviour and with her permission.

Our relationship is now governed by some strict rules, "the game". I score negative points for bad behaviour, including:

- Touching her property or rubbing it against the bed sheets etc.
    - In any one day, failing to offer to sexually satisfy her. (She can say no - rarely does!)
    - Masturbation.
    - Leaking pre-cum.
    - Ejaculation.
    - Removing a restraint without permission of failing in a punishment that she requires.
    - A limited, variable number of points for poor performance or for any reason of her choosing.

I can earn points back by taking punishments, including:

- Lashes with a crop or whip.
    - Nipple clamps and ball crushing.
    - Masks and gags.
    - Overnight restraints.
    - Wearing a chastity tube.

I am only permitted an orgasm without penalty when the points are zero, even if she choses to take her cock inside of her and use it for her pleasure. I have no indication what punishment I am to receive, when I will be punished or how long I will have to wait.

I have never known frustration like it - writhing around in bed trying to put my hands anywhere else than on her throbbing cock! In the first week, I got very little sleep and still earned a huge number of points. It took me 3 weeks to get back to zero after my initial failings.

I've been reading about chastity for 10 years or more. I introduced my gf to the idea and she was very sceptical until she realised how much it meant I had to focus on her pleasure. She is really enjoying orgasms without my penis and now, after she is satisfied, likes to spend 5-10 mins teasing me before she goes to sleep.

So that's me, currently locked in a CB6k! I have many, many negative points and have to endure significant punishment before my next orgasm ... probably a couple of weeks at least. Anyone else playing a similar game?

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    Welcome aboard notmycock,
    :welcome:

:becareful:i see you've put yourself in a pickle, if you want to gain good points wearing the CB6K will get you them, but after about a month you will get a lot of bad points as most will tell you that after a month or two you will start leaking precum like crazy, i know Mistress makes me buy and wear my own pantyliners everyday.

:anim_25:Good luck in your games.

3. notmycock

notmycock Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    Thanks for the welcome and warning :)

We agreed an initial 3 month period to test out the rules, then we will adjust. Currently, the number of points that I get for masturbation resulting in precum is greater than masturbation without. Leaking with no touch is at my gfs discretion.

I found after 7 days of no contact, a very slight rub of her cock resulted in some precum ... and a rather sore arse as a consequence!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice