Notes on the Pet Trap (Mature Metal)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by UnderHerEye, Oct 25, 2019.

1. UnderHerEye

UnderHerEye Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    10 Days of Wear

• This device is well made. It's very solid and has a nice weight to it. The edges are smooth to avoid chafing and it's polished to an impressive shine.
    • Looks are subjective but this is a handsome device. More importantly my Bella Dea really likes how it looks on me. It's like high-end armor for the chaste knight.
    • The comfort is incredible. I was generally very happy with my Vice but the custom nature of the Pet Trap certainly allows for much more comfortable long-term wear. I use silicone lubricant around the bottom of the ring and on the shaft for comfort and for making it easier to put on. In general I use much less lubricant than before.
    • Nighttime erections are significantly less distracting and uncomfortable for me. The perfect fit of a well measured device prevents erections from progressing and reduces scrotal stretch, so I'm getting much less of the scrotal burn we all dislike so much.
    • I've done light yoga in the Pet Trap without any problem. I've not lifted weights or done cardio yet. I'll update.
    • The device shows a bit more through pants than the Vice did. Not sure why as the dimensions for both are similar. Maybe the added weight pulls things down a bit so I'm having to adjust to be less, ahem, showy. May need roomier trousers.
    • So it works. There is no way for me to effectively self-stimulate with this device on. It's also damned secure. Nothing is perfect but I think I'd have to hurt myself to get out. But if you're trying to get out I'm not sure why you're in it in the first place. I've also had no ball slippage in this device and that was a pretty common problem in my previous device.
    • My wife gives me 15 minutes a day to shower and shave so I don't have a ton of experience with bathing while locked in the pet trap. I have showered a few times though and it went well and with a little movement and shifting I was able to get clean. I sometimes use Cetaphil cleanser with a q-tip since that doesn't require rinsing and works well. The Pet Trap definitely is a lot more coverage than the other MM devices like the Jailbird but my wife really likes that I have no access at all, and so do I.
    • The folks at MM were super helpful. Buy the sizing rings and listen to their advice, particularly with respect to measuring. It should, as Mistress Mature Metal says, "fit like a glove.

Dr_cage and Billus like this.
  2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    Nice write up. My Pet Trap is my primary device when caged. I worked with MM to get it sized just right, and I’ve worn it for weeks without any escape or slippage. I also have a JB that is slightly smaller I also often wear, but I especially like that there is very little touching with the Pet Trap. My profile has a photo of mine on.

UnderHerEye likes this.
  3. UnderHerEye

UnderHerEye Member

Local Time:
    Thank you! After some time we may look to add a different cage or two for variety or different needs as well.

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    I agree with you about variety and different needs! After owning the PT for a while, I ordered a Jailbird whose outside diameter (OD) was the same as the OF of the PT. Which means that the lateral rings of the JB are actually a total of 1/4” smaller Inside Diameter (ID) than the PT, and the lengthwise bars are about an 1/8” narrower because of the sizes of rods MM uses. My. JB is also 3/8” shorter. The result of these is that the JB actually feels tight on penis all the time, while I usually “forget” about the PT after a day or so. The benefit of the JB though is that because it’s just a smidge smaller, I can’t even start to get an erection, which makes sleeping the first night much easier, and generally all my evening are slightly easier with the snug JB. But like I said, the JB is a little more distracting during the day.

So I do switch them off depending on how long I think I might be getting locked.

UnderHerEye likes this.
  5. UnderHerEye

UnderHerEye Member

Local Time:
    A couple updates after several months of wear.

I've been through much more of typical life in the pet trap now and I'm even happier than when I got it. I've gone up to seven days without release of any kind and find the PT to be reasonably easy to keep clean. You have to shift the cage around to get soap and water to all the areas but it's generally easy to keep things clean and odor free (full disclosure--I'm cut so my comment is from that perspective).

Working out has been a comfortable breeze in the PT. I've lifted weights including squats and things have stayed in place. I've also rowed for cardio without any problems.

Ball-slips were a big concern for me but I've had only two in the several months I've been locked up in the PT. Compare that to 3-4 a week in my previous cage.

Not that I'm trying but I've never come close to an orgasm from manipulating the cage. It works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice