Norfolk VA events or locations

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Manteos Boy, Jun 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
  2. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    OOPS! This post was from me. I accidentally posted it under my boy's profile. I couldn't delete the whole thread and start over, so I just deleted the text and am posting it here.

Sorry for the cross post, but I posted this question in the munch and dungeon review section yesterday and so far, according to the counter, it hasn't even been read by ANYONE yet, so I thought I'd move it somewhere that it might be more visible.

By boy and I live near Charlotte, NC. We're planning to meet a Femdom couple that we're friends with from California next month in Norfolk VA. They are going to be in town for a wedding and we don't get to see them often. We're going to drive to Norfolk to see them. I seem to remember seeing a BDSM bed and breakfast listed in the area before, but my searches online are coming up empty now. We'd like to find something lifestyle related to do when we get together next month. We will have only 1, maybe 2 nights to spend together and would like to make the most of it.

Does anyone know of anything lifestyle related to do in the Norfolk VA area? BDSM bed and breakfasts, dungeons, events etc?

Thanks to all who reply!

3. pet4MistE

pet4MistE Mistress E's sissy

Local Time:
    the Mistress and I leave in southern va. Couple hrs from coast. We haven't found anything but I will keep a check on this post as I am also interested in places for kinskters to visit. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice