No release on wedding anniversary for past 3 years.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tina's Bitch, Sep 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I've been locked in permanent chastity, for the most part, for 3 years. Occasional release with numbing cream and condoms when wife wants me inside her, but no orgasm for me. I have been I locked in custom made cages for the past 2 1/2 years but 3 months ago got my first custom made cage with PA hook for my new piercing. I have been out once with numbing cream and condom since getting locked in this new cage.

Last week I sent flowers to my wife at work and then took her out to dinner for our 21st wedding anniversary. I also bought her a new Hitach Magic Wand because she wore out the old one. I thought this would be the first anniversary she would release me for sex. Boy was I wrong. When I asked she put her hand around my neck then gently patted me on the side of my face and said "You are so cute..No, that won't be happening" then kissed me. She told me that if I was lucky I could watch her masturbate in bed that evening.

Later that evening when we were going to bed she lit one small candle and turned off the lights. She told me that I could watch her but only from across the room. I stood naked in my cage about 15 feet away and could only make out a silhouette of her body. She pushed the bed sheets asides to give me a better view then stared playing with her pussy. She was getting so wet I could hear the moisture as she dipped her fingers inside. After about 10 minutes of moaning and breathily heavil she had 3 orgams with the help of her magic wand. She said "Happy Anniversary " then instructed me to get into bed and spoon her. That was the end to our 3rd anniversary with me locked in chastity.

2. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Wow, I've only been denied for 2 weeks, and my balls are starting to ache, but I love it.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  3. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    T
    hats a wonderful anniversary you are a very lucky husband

gary170 and Slave to a Goddess like this.
  4. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds incredible. I am very envious

5. Taz777

Taz777 New member

Local Time:
    So jealous and happy for you

6. grattonv

grattonv Member

Local Time:
    that is fantastic

7. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    That was extremely nice of your wife. I haven't had sex with my wife on our anniversary at least since 2007. Before that, I can't remember anymore.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Just like your anniversary, No release for me on my birthday. I was surprised because she did promised me that “there would be leather involved.” While I thought she was talking about the leathers miniskirt and leather tank top/vest, she had meant the leather riding crop. She gave me 44 thwacks- one for each year, then a bit of lovely affection before sleep.

cagedjon, Chaste J. and Rectrix like this.
  9. Linda's sissy

Linda's sissy Active member

retired
    Long Beach, California
    Local Time:
    I was promised a blow job on my wedding anniversary but at dinner in a nice restaurant my wife caught me looking at a young woman's ankle boots. There was obviously no blow job and I was given one full month in chastity

10. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    You should consider yourself lucky if that’s all you got

11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Just passed through our Anniversary week with no orgasm. :-( I'm only permitted a handful of spurts per year, usually around special days, and traditionally our Anniversary has been one of them. (The last was in a national park on vacation in August.)

This Anniversary week, I was permitted a caged worship session -- yum, my favorite type of sex -- and, a few days later, I was unlocked and permitted a full throbbing erection. She used her Magic Wand to multiple moaning orgasms and then put the head of her erection inside and continued with her Wand. Finally she permitted full entry into heaven but closed her legs to any thrusting. When I calmed down she rolled me over and rode her erection to more orgasms, denying permission to spurt, before telling me she was done and to pull out. While I was relocking she asked again about how the numbing cream works.

With Locktober starting soon -- full denial, no erections -- it's starting to look like it might be Christmas or New Years....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice