No humping?? groansssss

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jd21029, Nov 21, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    One thing we both enjoy a great deal is spooning/cuddling in the morning, mixed in with me rubbing her back. However, after I have been locked for awhile I have a habit of...humping her. I can't help it. Her skin is so firm and soft, and when my hip are pressed up against her tush, and I have been locked and feeling very horny, its just happens.

Well, my wife says its disrespectful and she wants it to stop, and if it doesnt stop my lock up will be extended beyond the three month lockup I am currently in. Although she still wants me to spoon her. And I just dont know if I can. Sometimes it almost feels like I am doing it involuntarily.

Anyone else having to control themselves this way? I am finding it very, very difficult.

steviepie likes this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    I find I have involuntary hump spasms. These happen whenever I'm caged and being kissed, or spooning while feeling hot.
    It feels like the small localised spasms you get when your attempting to get an erection, but full body.
    I've not tried stopping them completely, but I do consciously try and prevent them taking over and getting too big out of a fear of your situation occurring. The spasms are incredibly erotic sensations, and are one of teh few physically erotic sensations I have on a regular basis, so I wouldn't want to be told to banish them. In the light of that - I feel for you.

3. Its_Nvr_Enuf

Its_Nvr_Enuf PA locked as of 1-3-16

Southern California
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Sounds like your wife is having a lot of fun teasing you while you are locked up! Surely she knows that is next to impossible for you to control yourself in a situation like that and is probably laughing to herself inside. If I were you, I would prepare myself for extended lock up.

I do the same thing while spooning with her (we prob all do), but have not been asked to control myself while doing so. It does sound like great fun though. Good for her & for you!

The last time I got out of line in chastity I was put into bondage on the bed, let out of chastity & she lined my penis with 16 clothes pins. At least I think it was 16, she made me count them as she took them off, S L O W E L Y.

4. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    I sympathize completely, but unfortunately that is part and parcel of the tease & denial aspect of female-dominated male chastity. Curious if physical punishments, such as spikes added before spooning/massages or whippings afterwards, would be more effective than the less immediately tangible adding on of days.

5. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I know what you mean. My wife likes me to spoon her but gets annoyed if she gets poked (!) by the cage, so I have to slide down far enough so this doesn't happen. If it does happen she pushes me away in no uncertain terms. After this happened yesterday I asked her if she missed penetration because of me being in chastity. "No" was the reply. "Really ?" I said, expecting perhaps a sympathetic reply. She replied "Definitely no. I just need your tongue to help me get off."

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't think my cage is big enough for Mistress to moan about.

harddenial likes this.
  7. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    This is a great question and lies at the heart of some fundamental behaviour that I can only see as a leftover expression of male dominance. I agree that in the context of a female led relationship it is entirely in appropriate. I'm wondering if a humbler device would retard this impulse........lacking some mechanical solution ....... sleeping on the floor might help you remember to show more respect. Alternately she could spoon you.

8. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    My g/f doesn't want me humping her during spooning either. She can feel me straining in my cage as it presses against her butt, but when I begin to slowly hump she warns me that I will get an extra week if I don't stop. I can't help it, she is so soft and I just want to touch her all the time.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    It is worse when my wife wants a cuddle and she has let me out of my device! Even worse than that is when she is lying on her front while I give her a full body massage. When I lean forward to massage her shoulders and my device is in between her butt cheeks it is almost more than I can take. Even worse than that is when I am giving her a massage but she has let me out of my cage!!! I got told off a while back for dribbling pre-cum all over her back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice