Newish, not posted here before.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kustomline1955, Sep 15, 2009.

1. kustomline1955

kustomline1955 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Hi everybody, some great people on here & a fun read to say the least especially some of the stories. I only use the CB3000 I purchased off e-bay (fake I know now) with KSD which has very much improved the security. I think I`d have a hard time getting out then back in with this on. I have had to alter the CB slightly as all the posts broke & a couple of rings which had bubbles in them snapped at the weak points. However we get well playing with the CB now while I put it on for most days at work.G/F sometimes puts me in before bed so I dont have the key available. Key is left at home if I put myself in to add to the fun. Look forward to hearing from people & I hope my pictures are of interrest to some people. Thanks, Mark.

2. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Hi mark hope you enjoy your time here at the mansion. it sure is a great place to meet and chat with other converts to this chastity lifestyle that drives us nuts.:spider:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice