Newbie help

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Steven Behan, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Steven Behan

Steven Behan Motormouth27

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Good morning my wife and I of 5 years are getting into this. We purchased multiple devices and are having difficulty fitting. The rings are to small and yes we have measured and ordered the correct size. We have tried locking bird, put a ring on it. Please help us. Give suggestions in what to try any how to fit it properly.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    well dose the ring go on you ok before the cage go on. the ring spose to be a bit tigt but not hurting you lots and lots. if it only tigt after the cage is lock on then it migt be the cage thats to close to the ring and you can bendy it a bit and praps make it fit better.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Have you tried getting a cb6000 knock off? They don’t suit everyone, but as they come with a selection of rings and spacers you can work out what size works best for you and then you can search for devices matching your size.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    I’m not familiar with locking bird, I have seen a silicone bird locked. Which is garbage.

We know zero details except cage is too small. How small? Is it steel, is it cheap, does it have a hinge, sharp edges, pins? Is the cage part too long and heavy? Does it hang loosely on your ball and then seem to stick? Is it so tight you can’t place your pinkie in from the top? Is it easy to clean? Do you use a lubricant? What kind? Oh often do you use it? Do you remove it often? Is it so short you get an erection behind the ring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice