Newbie - CB-6000s & Testicle Tightness Questions

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by WolfpupNX, Apr 20, 2018.

1. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Hey all,

I'm new to chastity in general and am hoping to slowly work up to a week eventually. But I had some safety questions regarding my new CB-6000s to make sure fit is right and, most importantly, safe!

I've determined that of the 5 U-Rings that come with the kit, the largest or 2nd largest are probably my best bet. I can technically go to the middle ring, but feel it's too tight. (I don't tend to hang low but my testicle size as far as thickness is decent).

On the flipside, my penis is average or slightly below and gets quite small when flaccid, so I'm tending towards one of the smaller two spacers (of the four).

With the biggest ring and the biggest spacers, my testicles can actually slip out, so I tend to think the largest ring with the smallest spacer might be the best fit (though I've considered the second largest ring with the second smallest spacer as well).

I feel quite comfortable like this and my testicles seem to have plenty of play. I have noticed, though, that I can see some dark purplish veins on the surface of my testicles when they're constricted at the base like this, particularly when the penis sheath is put on. (The only time it doesn't happen is with the biggest ring AND biggest spacer, but I slip out that way if my balls constrict at all). As long as I'm not experiencing pain, is this considered normal while in chastity? It feels fine, I've done it for short periods with no problem, and as soon as I remove it everything looks fine, but I just wanted to make sure this is a typical experience. I'd assume it'd be painful if I was going too far or giving them too much pressure?

2.) Is it normal, particularly with small guys, to be able to "fish out" a flaccid penis if desired? This doesn't happen on its own, but the cage seems fairly easily compromised if desired. I've considered making it tighter to make this impossible, but of course, that would compound the situation in question 1. So is it "correct" to leave the fit as giving as possible without slipping out on your own (even if you could force/ease your way out of it)?

Thanks!

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Those cb plastic devices look bulky, unhygienic, and over complicated with all the different rings and spacers. I have heard they tend to crack as well, awful if skin happens to get pinched.

I suggest you get a cheap metal cage from amazon or dh gate. One with a 50mm ring and one with a 45mm ring on a cage that is roughly the size of your flacid penis.

If plastic is a necessity, the holy trainer I’ve heard is pretty darned good as far as plastic goes.

Good luck

3. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    I got a steel dhgate cage 10 days ago. It’s so much better than the cb6000
    Once I verify that the fit is perfect I’m springing for a Lori 2b
    I love the idea of one special key to open it and even being mechanically minded and handy with tools, I can’t pick it. Also pull out of the steel ones is a bit more difficult. But one day maybe I’ll get the balls to have a PA...

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Happy to hear you switched and things are better.

If you are ok without getting pierced, it may not be the thing to do...options are limited.

I don’t regret mine, but cages not meant for a piercing are now something I can’t use. UI inserts are also not possible, and as thrilling as not being able to pull out is, it sure makes cleaning and grooming easier. Food for thought before u put a hole in your penis lol

5. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    Hey, thanks so much for the reply!

Hmmm...the metal ones scared me more to be honest, but based on your feedback, I'll have to consider it. =) That Holy Trainer looks pretty sweet too.

Aside from model, does anybody have an answer as to the veins question on my balls? I feel like pretty much ANYTHING that constrict my balls at all (which any of these devices is bound to do) will lead to that...so I'm trying to determine if it is indeed normal as long as there's no pain. Thanks!

6. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    Just FYI, I think I am going to go for a Holy Trainer. I'll keep looking at metal ones also, but I think for a beginner device, it might be the ticket! Going with a 50 and 45 ring to see which works better. =) Thanks for the tips!

Still interested in the vein question, but I'm thinking that's normal for me... Sometimes I can see them just loose, but they seem to disappear when my balls get tighter... But of course pressure at the sac base makes them appear.

7. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    Just to let everyone interested know the outcome, I got the Holy Trainer (v3) and have been wearing it successfully for over 3 days so far (the goal is 1 week, possibly a little more depending on some getdare tasks I'm doing)!

Definitely easier to get into than the CB-6000s with less chance of pinching or injury, etc., and it's more secure as well. (soft, I could probably still slowly work myself out in the shower or something if I really wanted to, but there's really no risk of slipping out as long as I'm not actively trying to circumvent it, which I think is perfect for a first time device). The built-in lock is pretty nifty as well. For whatever reason, the Holy Trailer likes to "tilt" a little bit right, which I didn't notice with the CB, but I think that has to do with the way it fits my anatomy especially with the part that presses towards the pelvic bone (it's comfy and secure, just looks a little off kilter haha).

Thanks for the feedback here and pointing me in the Holy Trainer direction! It was a great call! I might still consider a metal cage in the future, as I think that could be fun, but for a starter cage, this is perfect!

8. Neil968

Neil968 Member

Local Time:
    I have the cb6000s as well and I to feel that it is a pain to get into. I feel that the rings are too bulky.

9. WolfpupNX

WolfpupNX Member

Local Time:
    Yup - the Holy Trainer is working better, though I didn't use enough lube at first and did get a bit of a sore spot where I rubbed on the cage - some petroleum jelly daily seems to have cured that though. =)

I do like the CB6000s, but the chances for minor injuries putting it on and wearing it were higher than with this I think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice