Newbie about to be locked by GF/Mistress

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Gianni Smith, Nov 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Gianni Smith

Gianni Smith Member

Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    So I played once before Online with a mistress and a cb-6000s. I was locked for 5 days and 7 days once. Now I met a girl its been a few months and we are truly in love. She has slowly been getting more dominate and controlling which is a turn on. She started talking about how I'm no longer allowed to masturbate when I'm by myself. ("its now her cock") Then after a week of talking she mentioned chastity. She has played with chastity in the past with others but it never went on for long. So we ordered our first device http://themaster-series.com/ad147.html
    which is on its way. Anyone have experience with the 4 ring asylum device? I would love to hear any and all comments? My first lock up is going to be for at least 5 days from what my mistress said. I'm slightly freaked out by the urethral insert. She said it will be used but so far not all the time. She also ordered a strap on to use on me. She is extremely excited about that as well. Me not so much lol I have played a little bit with anal but never a strap on. My GF/Mistress loves sex and has a huge sexual appetite. She loves me inside her so I have that going for me. So I think if I obey I might not see this cage on as often as some of you. Although, when we have sex if she is on top she can have multi orgasms and I will not cum for a long time. If I top her I cant last for a quarter of the time...So I guess she could uncage me ride me until she cums a few times and put me back in before I cum. That will be so frustrating!!! So I guess I will see how much she likes me caged and on edge. Its going to be a wild kinky ride I'm sure of that if I like it or not! This is very different for me now because its real life with someone I love and admire. Please feel free to comment with tips, experience and opinions. It will be much appreciated! Thank you

richard likes this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Hi Gianni, that's a busy post right there - I'll guess this is all a bit overwhelming, being mixed in with the rush of a new relationship and all.

You might find more people will find themselves able to comment if you focus on just one area or question at a time - as it is, you've got everything up there and asking for comments on what is a major topic, seeing as this whole site is devoted to the discussion of it people tend to respond more easily when there is a bit more focus and clarity. So chill - you dont need to give it to us all in one go! We've got plenty of space, and there's plenty of time. ;)

But - what is more important, and more interesting to discuss, is how is any of the above for you?
    Do you have any specific things you'd like guidance or tips on?
    As it is, while it certainly sounds like you're having a good time, your post is......almost too broad to get to grip with.

Would you care to give us more information about any one part of your post? How you met, what attracted you to each other, how did she bring up the idea of chastity etc? Or something else..... :)

Xx
    Verity

Gianni Smith likes this.
  3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    It all sounds like a great adventure for you both. I hope your gf helps you over your concerns and goes slowly.

You sound more excited than terrified so I think you are embarking on a fun rollercoaster of emotions and experiences.
    Most important thing to remember is enjoy yourselves.

Nice post and welcome to CM.

Gianni Smith likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice