New to the Mansion

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slave jud, Jan 11, 2017.

1. slave jud

slave jud New member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Hello all. i am a collared slave to my Mistress of only 3 1/2 mos. She demanded i be in chastity to make me "a better man." She says if i am in chastity i will focus more on Her and less on my dick. i think She is right!

Because of a need to self-cath five times a day, i cannot wear a cage yet, so we are making do with an MCD from Club Fem. This is a device that wraps around the penis and has very sharp spikes in the inside that discourage erections, and is held on by a plastic cable tie. After several adjustments (including a mild filing down of the spikes) we seem to have gotten it right, Mistress has been very concerned over my penis' welfare, and i have actually spent a lot of time OUT of the device so i could heal from spike-induced sores. She also realizes i do have a need to cum, and releases me for a night on a schedule only She knows - and i better not ask about! She is a lesbian, and so has no need of my penis at all, and i applaud Her solicitousness! i am out of chastity tonight again because tomorrow i see a urology nurse to talk about a procedure on my prostate (TURP by laser) to make cathing unnecessary. If this is successful - and the Doc gives me an 80-90% chance - i will soon after be locked in a cage. Mistress has told me She will decide which one, but recently She seems more willing to listen to my ideas. It seems that when i see a new (to me) device, it looks like the right one! i got to this website through looking at the Red Chili website, specifically the London Tower. Birdlocked and Bon 4 also have interesting devices. I rather like the Birdlocked silicone device, but Mistress says it will stick to my skin and be hard to "move around" in it. She will be the final arbiter on this, no doubt, but i would appreciate opinions on different devices, especially Birdlocked silicone.

With my current device, the MCD i can and have released myself (with permission) with a pair of scissors, but a real cage would be a lot different. Mistress has already said that She would hold both (or all) keys and again, release would solely be at Her pleasure. i admit that is scary to me, but i love and want to please and serve Her, so there's no discussion!

Thanks for reading!

slave jud

CagedAnimal2 and spider203 like this.
  2. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion.
    Hope you find everything you are looking for. :)

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Hi
    Welcome to the CM
    Wow you must be an expert with a catheter ! Please be very careful with hygiene with that device so near your catheter . Bladder infectious are not good .

However once your treatment is sorted successfully we hope then the world is your or rather your wife's choice of stainless steel !!

Xx Wendy

4. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Welcome and good luck with your procedure!

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Welcome,

I owned a birdlocked mini, well it wasn't mini enough. I slipped right out of it between the gap. It's flexible so it wasn't any more a chastity device than a pair of underwear.

I would recommend steel cage from a cheap online vendor, you can order many if you get the size wrong because they are cheap. That will also help when/if you decide on a custom cage.

As far as plastic starter cages, I think holy trainerv2 short is as user friendly as they get. Not real secure, but it should create enough of a barrier to remind you of what your supposed to be not doing.

Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice