New to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hig4s, Mar 14, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    The plastic HT copies keep warping from body heat and the pressure then they let my testicles pop out, so I'm back in my first adjustable cage. It is not as comfortable, not sure how long I can keep it on. Have to take it off for a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, then will try to keep it on until Friday afternoon. Planning on giving my wife the emergency key so I can't just change my mind.

2. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife was laughing and asked me if I had posted about how she teases and gets me hot ever day without trying. I wasn't sure she would be OK with me sharing that, but seeing she brought it up, I guess it's OK.

She has a medical issue, pelvic floor dysfunction, and has to wear a pessuary. A small device, ring shaped in her case, inserted into the vagina to support hernias between the vagina and the bladder and/or bowel. She is not very tall and her arms and legs relatively short,, so she cannot insert it properly herself. So every morning, sometimes twice a day, she will take her pants down and lie on the bed. I have to put some lube on her and insert it. Then she takes a couple deep breaths and I have to put a finger in her, to see if it stayed in place. Then she gets up and walks around to make sure it stays in place, more times than not first time she gets up it moves, and she lies back down, I have to insert a finger and adjust it. Then she gets up and finishes dressing and goes on with whatever she was about to do.

Sometimes she gives me a good kiss on the way out, or even pinches a nipple or pulls on a nipple ring. But usually nothing, as it is totally not sexual or sensual to her. She just leaves me standing there, lube on my hand, somewhat excited.

Job Joseph and MtnViper like this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Yes, but you can only edit for a few minutes after posting...

After you've posted, for those short few minutes, there's an "Edit" option at the bottom left of the post.

Hig4s likes this.
  4. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Wife got naked on the bed and had me watch her stretch and then rub herself. She had me give her a foot massage, lick her pussy, only for a second, then suck her nipples while she played with my nipple rings. Then she said that's it, we need to find something sexy to watch, ----- friday. Tonight's over.

MtnViper likes this.
  5. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    6 days since last orgasm. Of course I get turned on a little everyday when I help her insert her medical device, (as described in a previous post). But not much other than that.

Postis interuptus: had to put the phone down. Wife just sat next to me and we snuggled awhile.

Was about say, last night wasn't bad but the night before had several erotic dreams, one just about being allowed to fondle my wife's breasts. I woke up so hot and horny I almost went for the emergency key. Once I get the cages sorted out I will definitely have to give her both keys. She said when I do she will hide one in the house so if there is an emergency and she's not around, I can call and she can tell me where it is.

The plastic HT copies kept flexing and letting my balls pop out, so switched back to the adjustable cage. With all the hinges and pinch points it was so uncomfortable I ordered a steel cage. In the mean time I got a piece of surgical rubber and slid it over hinge points on the ring. It has been much better since. Even got the steel cage already, but haven't switched yet.

I'm going out of town for the weekend Saturday morning, wife said she was taking the cage off Friday.

Job Joseph likes this.
  6. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Shortly after the last post my wife grabbed me and kissed, tweeked my nipples and said tonight you you do stuff to me.

Now just a little while ago she took me into the bedroom sucked my nipples, teased my balls and butt for several minutes, then stripped and got on the bed. She asked ne what I wanted to do to her. I said everything, anything. Then I asked if I could lick her pussy. She agreed.

I liked as long as I could, had her close several times, but just could keep the rhythm right to finish. She told me it was OK, just rub me, make me finish. I rubbed to orgasm and we laid together for awhile and I leaked all over. Then she got up and showered and said again, tomorrow I take the cage off.

I was so tight in the cage it started to hurt. I had skin bulging out of every little hole in yhe cage.. For a minute I thought I might have to take it off, but used some lotion, adjusted everything a little and it got better. But even now, back flaccid, it still has a bit of a sting that hasn't subsided.

Job Joseph and MtnViper like this.
  7. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Got the OK to switch to the new steel cage, with the steel perfectly round ring I was able to get in a 45mm base ring. Total length on this is 83mm, I could go about 15mm less. It us heavy compared to the plastic cages I've had so far, but also seems more comfortable. It is also much more open, not sure if that will be good or not for when I am excited. Of course it will be better for keeping ckean

8. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    She let me out this morning after 7 days. She started with teasing my nipples and balls then removed the cage and gave me oral. After getting me close and stopping, she bent me over the bed and pegged me. After pegging she made me hold in the dildo and get on my back on the bed. She took control of the dildo. Turned up the vibration to full. She edged me a couple more times and then kept going even when I said i couldn't hold it.

I started to cum, the muscle contractions pushed the dildo out, and the orgasm just stopped, she kept rubbing but it wasn't ruined and I started to cum again. This time I finished but it wasn't very strong, she kept rubbing and I started to cum again and this time it was it was intense and I shot cum up to my shoulder. I didn't know I could have multiple orgasms, she kept rubbing and I fought to not reach down to stop her. When she stopped I just laid there for several minutes.

Rectrix, Job Joseph and MtnViper like this.
  9. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Still out of the cage. Had some problems trying to stretch my PA from 8ga to 6ga. Both rings have spring loaded beads, so they can be removed without ring pliers, and have flat ends instead of rounded. Going to 6ga the edge seemed to cause a little blood blister inside and had to take it out. Tried to put in the 8ga, but even it hurt too much.

Took the rings out and let it heal 4 days. Tonight I tried again, but it tightened up and I had to go back to a 10ga ring. I'll let this settle and heal several days with the 10ga before doing anything else.

10. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    After a day with the 10ga, was feeling pretty good. Was able to put the 8ga back in without using the taper. Stings a bit when bumped, but seems OK. in a couple days, if it settles down and feels good, will try to go back to the 6ga.

11. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Feeling about healed, instead of trying to go up to the 6ga, I think I will put a cage back on tomorrow for another week.

12. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Put the cage back on this morning. I have asked my wife to consider things the same when the cage is off for healing as if it was on. But this morning proved the cage makes her act different. After I put it on we were talking about doing yard work and she walked up, started rubbing my balls through my shorts. Then she reached under my shirt, pinched my nipples, and then french kissed me. She stepped back and smiled. I said, "I'm glad you are enjoying this, because I am."
    She said, "what were you saying? You stopped talking."
    And I honestly didn't have a clue what I had been saying.

13. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    OMG, wife came out of the bedroom in a towel while I was watching motorcycle racing and asked if I wanted to rub her feet.

Ah. Yeah! After the foot rub I asked if she needed anything else, if she wanted me to lick her. She said no, not today. She said, tomorrow is a holiday. I get to lick it then and as a treat she will covert it with carmel and whipped cream. And after she wants PIV.

Not sure if she will let me finish, as she just pegged me and gave me an O just Friday, but I am feeling so teased and hot right now.

PastaGuy likes this.
  14. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Haven't posted in awhile, a bit ambiguous about how I feel. Ive been a bit turned off about sharing. I had a few comments by other members that I ignored, but wasn't real happy about. I have stated in my profile I am not into feminization, but keep having sissy comments thrown my way. I stated I'm not into humiliation, but have had comments on my photos about how properly ashamed I looked in a cage. I deleted all my photos. There seems to be a bit too much assuming that just because someone is interested in chastity, they are automatically into other things.

PastaGuy and bondinchas like this.
  15. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Overall, the Mansion is an excellent community, but some do think "my way is the only way".

Hig4s likes this.
  16. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Been a rough week, wife had two skin cancer surgeries, one on her forehead and has not felt well. Has had no interest in anything sexual or sensual. Hasn't even wanted a foot massage. I have been mostly uncaged and have limited my self-satisfaction, but miss being intimate with her. Would rather have given her an orgasm than given myself one. She felt better today and had me rub her back and massage her feet. I put the cage on before to tease myself more. After she teased me, pinched my nipples, kissed me, and took the emergency key. This is the first time I have not had control of the emergency key. I am excited and a bit tentative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice