New to Chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kcjc9188, Jan 31, 2014.

1. kcjc9188

kcjc9188 New member

North Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    My husband and I are new to this chastity concept, but are quickly learning. It is definitely something we both enjoy and would like to hear any advice or tips more experienced chastity enthusiasts have to offer. So please feel free to tell us what you know
    KC&JC

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Hey there!

Welcome!

My pearl of wisdom is you are only limited by your imagination!!!

So I hope your chastity journies are full of creative fun!

Good luck!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. Scherbe

Scherbe New member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Welcome to the club, so to speak!

My advice to somebody just getting their feet wet would be pertaining to the device you choose. There is no right or wrong when it comes to how you and your husband define the framework of your orgasm denial/chastity. But there are ill-fitting devices. Health and hygiene should not be overlooked in finding a device that works for both of you. It seems like a no-brainer, but many people have given up on this whole thing because their device pinched or chafed, etc.

Also, dive in, ask questions, share experiences, and enjoy!

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Hi again!

Yes indeedy-there is a plethora of devices to choose from, pretty much most of which have been reviewed on this site!! So get stuck in and research!

I will add to Scherbe's excellent post in that the device needs to somewhat accommodate your brand of chastity.... I wrote a post earlier about this so won't re-write, but rather the link is: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...-a-device-that-works-for-me.12072/#post-99001

There is also a wealth of information regarding the Keyholder side of things..... That should be the fun part for both of you!!!!

With the absolute kindest regards

J.

5. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Welcome to CM :)

6. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Welcome, We have three devices, each has its pros and cons, Plastic, Metal, Silicon, But her having the control, And me wanting her to have it, is what its all about for us. Have fun and enjoy.

7. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    I am new to this forum but have a few months experience with chastity so how we started is still fresh in my mind and I learned from my mistakes. My advice, which you are free to ignore, is to take it slow. First have your husband get used to the CD until he can wear it for a full day or two. I tried to wear it 24/7 from day one due to the excitement of it and the fitting was all wrong so it hurt a bit. The other piece of advice I can offer is to test the limits of his chastity to find out how long he wants to be denied an orgasm. I was very gung ho about it and kept pushing my wife to deny me for longer and longer periods of time and telling her that I felt sad after she made me cum because I felt that it ruined all my hard work to resist masturbating for that time.

To make this a short story as I tend to drone on and on when I have time to kill, after the initial excitement wore off I found that I needed an orgasm at least once every 10 days and two if possible. That is what works for me. Anything beyond 10 days and it stops being fun. I pushed everything too fast and if I had to do it again, I would go much slower.

8. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    My wife and I are only about a month ahead of you on this, but my main bit of advice is don't get discouraged if your first device doesn't fit. I tried the Holy Trainer but my penis was to fat for the 1-3/8th inche tube that that and the CB devices have. I am now in a cheap Chinese-made Bird Cage (see my avatar), which is quite comfortable, but the first one of those I bought had a 1-3/4 inch base ring, which was too small. A second one with the 2 inch ring is much better. The Mature Metal website has good advice on measuring (I have one of their devices on order). I have also found silicone lube important for comfort.

9. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    After playing this game for three years, I can offer a bit of advice: Don't be in a huge rush, and remember that for this to work it has to be fun/erotic for both of you. Nothing else really matters... You can make up your own rules as you go along.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice