New to all this - Girlfriend surprised me!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dan402, Jan 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Ahhhhh DAH... Earth to Dan402, Earth to Day402... Come in Earth to Dan402... what is the problem here...???????????? <caugh> ?????????????

Get a ring on that women's finger you silly boy! <wink>
    Let me attempt to put this into perspective for you darling.
    If all you have to do is walk around with that sexy device securely locked on protecting you from your desires to jerk off for a few days to get the best sex ever, what exactly is the problem here?
    <fingers tapping on desk>

Hmmm..... Sounds like a pretty good trade-off you won't find with many of us from the sound of things.

I can so relate to her based on what you typed. I love my man and I love him being the man. I do have dominant tendencies that I enjoy exploring on him and he lets me. Not that I leave him much choice <evil grin>. I really like teasing and denying. It feels so powerful. I know his weaknesses and I use them to keep him turned on.

She seems to be like me. I just don't want him playing with Mr. Happy when I am not around or if I don't want him too. <*G*> I especially don't want him lusting after other women online! Is that too much to ask? <Sigh>

Don't worry when we want penetration you will know. <wink> I also get really turned on thinking that he might be trying to jerk-off and can't. <poor thing> So so so sexy.

BTW... I just got my ring on Valentine's Day! <SUPER BIG SMILE> I may post about it somewhere later. He was so adorable proposing so my advice is; get the ring and come up with a clever way to put it on her finger. and enjoy the rewards for a lifetime! <smile>

All teasing aside I wish you luck figuring out your dilemma. I hope you clearly and confidently find your answer.

2. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    First of all, congratulations to @Ashley777 I have to say, I agree 100% with @Ashley777 if you love this woman and she's good to you and cares about you, then absolutely yes, you should ask her to marry you; otherwise, you are not honoring her as a woman. All she has asked of you is to only have erections and orgasms to her at the times of her choosing, if this improves the intimacy between you two and makes her happy then it's the least you can do for her. Will it always be easy, no, but it's not just about making her happy or turning you both on, it's for your own good as a man, it will force you to be a better man to her and to appreciate her at the maximum heights possible. If you love her, why would you deny her that?

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    I think you'll find you've already answered your own question...

4. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Wow! Failure number one, if this chastity is going to work, where you give up control of your orgasms, than you must abate by her rules.
    By not leaving your cage off as directed you failed her test, which may have been to see if you can control from jerking off.
    Unless you self-lock there is no compromise, she is in complete control , you follow her orders, you don't interject your will.
    I would never put on a cage without being ordered, I have given up my orgasms to her, it is her decision when I will be wild or locked up, not mine.

5. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!!!

6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I would def continue exploring slowly. No need to rush the ring but she def sounds like a keeper! Just don't forget the non-sexual things that can hinder a marriage to consider long-term. Good luck, you seem to have struck gold!

7. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    wow. your so lucky. I'm shure she gets an kick out of reading all these posts you are making. this she would chime in and say her side

8. doubleglitch

doubleglitch Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    Pretty keen to get my hands on the hypnosis file

9. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    Well Dan here's the deal - hypnosis only works if you want the effect. If you didn't want to wear the cage for her all the time the hypnosis could not compel you to want to put it back on! You have an amazing girl who as @Ashley777 said is giving you the most amazing sex of your life. Giving up masturbation is a minuscule price to pay for all that you are gaining in this relationship - deal the deal.

Also as a hypnosis enthusiast I would be really interested to access that file if you don't mind.

Dan402 and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  10. Kimowns(owen)

Kimowns(owen) New member

Local Time:
    Soreness around ring and underside of your sack. I have had this problem. Its a pinching burning feeling. Skin gets bunched up and when you get aroused your sack gets stretched and balls get squeezed. To help with this. Find a good hand cream lotion. Shaving and being hairless in the cage area helps. After being smooth. Lather up and often. I have had to issues after putting a heavy coating of a hand cream lotion. Key to staying locked up and getting no sores is moisturizer.

Dan402 likes this.
  11. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
  12. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    Never seen this before... FREE - just pay shipping! Lots on here. Never had a plastic one. She started me in metal. didn't want me to be able to break it off.

https://goo.gl/693d18

13. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the congrats everyone. Needless to say, I am excited. My dream of a man letting me fulfill our fantasies with chastity have come true. It's fun to live your dreams and experiment with your fantasies.

This diamond is my wedding ring and that adorable stainless steel ring that attaches to that sexy little tube.... and locks on... securely... is his. <smile - wink>

The fun is only just beginning. <*G*>

14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Sounds like she's just what you need. Do as she says. She will almost certainly be a member here (Do you know her ID/handle?)

She wants the control, 24/7/365. She is doing the needful perfectly.

You want to put a ring on her finger. Good ambition. Make the offer, ideally a day or two into a locked session. But maybe drop a few hints first, and see how she reacts. If she says not now, fine, you hardly know each other yet.

15. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Plastic isn't as good as steel for 24/7. But useful for specific occasions, e.g.airport security checks. That said, most of the security people at airports will almost certainly have seen it all before anyway....

16. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    Love all the input. Thanks everyone. Everyone is so cool here thanks for making me feel welcomed and at home. it's my one place outside of my GF to talk about all this. I can't really go to my friends and tell them my GF has my dick locked up in a steel cage and expect them to understand if anyone knows what I mean?

Quick update

So I thought I would update on the status of this hypnosis file she gave me. This thing was brilliantly done. I would love to know who's mind put this together.. haha. It's a very clever idea really. It calms me down and I just feels good to have it on, when I awake from listening, I feel energetic, feel good and feel proud or content if you will, to be wearing it. Before my focus was on getting it off. But each time I listen the suggestions begin working better and better. So it's sort of self-perpetuating if you will.

All of the sudden, one day, she lets me out and after I cum I unexpectedly get this new desire nagging my brain to put it back on. It doesn't stop or go away. It's like the harder I attempt to brush it off the stronger the urge the more overwhelmingly and powerful it gets. 10 minutes in and I am like screw this... just put the damn thing back on. And when I do it is such a relief. Next thing I know she is dancing away with the key and I feel amazing having it back on. I am like what the hell just happened?

Well, I am curious if this lasts? Time will tell. More update later when I have time.

Thanks all!

17. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    @Dan402

Ahhh... <*G*> how cute. I noticed you were dabbling with that file and was curious if you would find it to be useful. <smile>

My Fiancee found that file very helpful as well. I was clear about my intentions and that I wanted him locked up 24/7. He was so cute. He never thought that file would work on him. Maybe it hasn't I don't know but he has had the hardest time leaving that sexy thing off. <evil grin> He is such a good boy he never argues about putting it right back on. <sigh> So adorable. I guess it's just part of him now. <wink>

I find the results fascinating keep updating us if you don't mind. Continued success with your new adventure together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice