New to all this - Girlfriend surprised me!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dan402, Jan 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Hi, All.

I am new here and it's interesting to read all these messages. I Just got introduced to this forum by my girlfriend, been dating about 5 months or so now. Met her through a good friend. She is very fun, has a great personality and honestly exactly what I have been looking for. I have dated my share of women in the past but never really felt like I had truly connected until I started dating Tiffiny. Tif and I get along great, laugh a lot and she is extremely attractive.

She is very open when it comes to talking about sexual things. I have never dated someone like this. Somehow she makes it feel natural to talk about kinky things you normally might not feel comfortable bringing up. I would have to say she has a dominant streak in her. But I NEVER saw this coming!

I recently discovered she is experienced from a former boyfriend with chastity play and she really liked it. She is open with the fact that it turns her on. Believe me, I am all in on turning her on but I had no idea what all this was. Looking back she would ask me questions I didn't really understand but now make sense. I believe she was prodding with questions feeling me out to see if she could get in one of these things?

Long story short she surprised me with a small box. She said I don't have to do this but If I do she would make sure I don't regret it. I opened the box to a small black bag. It was heavy. I unzipped it and inside was my avatar picture. I was speechless at first as. In her usual way, she smoothly convinced me to put this on and sent me home to sleep in it. I cannot explain the emotions going through my mind. She wanted to help put it on and I was hard. She equated this meant I liked this whole idea of putting this on. I was hard because this extremely hot woman was handling my package. She finally just jerked me off and I was able to get soft. I ready to do anything for her about now. She walked me though getting the ring on. It hurt squeezing my balls through the ring it was small. Pushed my penis under and lubed up. waited because I was already getting excited again. She managed to slide me in and lock it on. WOW... it felt amazing. Still unknowing the effect this was going to soon have.

It felt really weird walking out of her apartment with this on. When I got home, I went into my bedroom to study this crazy thing. What did I just get myself into? Studying this I realized whoever mad this was brilliant. I can't touch anything that will let me stimulate myself. Yet it's stimulating the hell out of me from that damn ring. I already wanted to jerk off even though I had just cum about 3 hours ago.

I had no idea what to expect and I woke up early the next morning to my groin aching and begging me to jerk off. I never felt anything like it. I had to get out of bed and walk it off because it was hurting trying to get hard in this tube. Attempting to figure out what to do on and off as I am getting ready for work, It's now around 7:00 am and I get this text.

"Good morning sexy, Miss me yet"

We exchange a few text and None of this is helping right now. She is teasing me and it's turning me on like i need this right now.

I have bigger things on my mind right now. I am nervous about going to work in this but at this point, it's really not optional. I tried to pull, push, twist and turn, but really. it's metal and the lock is hidden inside that metal. It's not coming off I need a key

She texts me to visit chastity mansion and "look around" So here I am.
    I am now going from Sunday to Wednesday and I have never been so horny in my life. This is unreal. I read people doing weeks and months on here I don't know how you do it? It's just 3 days and I am going crazy. The only thing that keeps me going is I am getting out of this tonight. MAN, it's going to feel sooooo good.

be back with more soon.

John, slayergirl, FindingNemo and 7 others like this.
  2. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    interesting, and welcome to the site, get ready for some fun and torture all at the same time

3. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Your girl friends sounds like she has a plan hope you can trust her if so your in for a amazing ride. Welcome here have fun with it and experiment

4. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    since she is a gf, not a wife, I would get a copy of the key. She may take you for the ride of your life but you always have to plan for the future and have a plan B. I have been seperating the financials. In my case it is her Idea and I feel she is trying to have tooooo much control. Our problem has always been insufficient sex ( from my point of view) and this is just making it worse. Thinks will be coming to a head soon. envy that guy on the internet.

5. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a story.
    Just being locked up for unextend period right from the start, with no emergency key.
    But it will be great getting it off

6. Midwest Caged Cuck

Midwest Caged Cuck New member

Business Owner
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    My best advice is you need to marry this amazing girl! ;) Enjoy your new adventures but I would be a little concerned about the key situation with a fairly new relationship.

7. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    Just for clarity, I have NOT been locked up for an extended period of time as @Zeb6 suggests. My first time in was Friday night. She let me out Sat night and Sunday afternoon to check things and have some fun together. Sunday since I was doing well she suggested we try to go Sun - Wed. So I have been in 6 days total so far.

Everyone else you are making a great point about the key and midwest caged cuck I am seriously thinking about it! I have never been with anyone like this before. Everyone keeps telling me to just go with it that it's going to be worth it. It's worth the orgasm they are great, but in between is tormenting.

I do however, agree I need a backup plan for a key just in case. So I have to make some kind of an arrangement tonight. I don't think she would do that but people can surprise you. If I can get a key to this damn thing I should be able to convince her I can do this for her. I am going to text her to be ready to talk about it tonight so we can make a plan for that. Thanks, everyone great input.

Can't wait to get out of this thing tonight. Feeling a little sore around the ring, probably from jerking this thing around try to get some relief. I want to cum badly. She says I just need to get used to the ring that this soreness is normal at first. Anyone else agree? Is getting used to this ring even possible? Teases the hell out of you. Thanks for the input great group here.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  8. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    It can take time, you can't rush it or force it, if you get sore, you may need to wear it a day then skip a day. Or just wear the base ring. You can't just tough it out, I will get worse.

9. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    You def need some time to adjust. An emergency key is crucial. You could have her put it in an envelope and sign it so she can make sure it's not used except real emergencies. And no, being super horny does'nt count!

Zeb6 likes this.
  10. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    I think a lot of people have access to a key , or carry one with them. For emergency's or cleaning and shaving. I have a key.
    I was a frequent masterbater, before I got a cage, I use the cage to help me, as you have noticed its much harder to stimulate yourself with it in place. Recently I went about 3 weeks, I wanted to wait until we were together. But I didn't wear it 24/7 with no break.

11. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    @Zeb6 yes all great advice. THANKS! I have no issues with taking this slow. haha.

After taking the advice here to heart about the key I sent her a text stating that we need to talk about me having a key for emergencies. I figure when this starts attacking at 5:00 am it's an emergency.

I got to her place and she is her usual bubbly and happy self that I am intrigued by. She's kissing me on and off and in 5-inch heels which I have a thing for anyway and none of this is helping matters. I don't know why the hell heels turn me on but they do. After about 15 min she gives me one of the keys to take it off. First time there was only one key the last times there were 2 keys on a little ring? I thought this is strange but just brushed the thought aside. She let's me out and OMG. It felt so good to be out of that thing. We talk and eat and.... ah.. yes...

Fast forward we finish and honestly, I am spent after I cum. It felt beyond amazing. We laid there and talk for about 2 hours. We are laughing and she really wears her heart on her sleeve and by the time she was finished she has made it clear that she wants to ease me into this. She REALLY wants me to try to wear this for her and she wants me to see if I can learn to enjoy it too. She knows what she wants and what she is doing. To be honest, it's starting to turn me on. I am discovering a new turn on I never even knew existed. By the time were done I am assuring her I want to try this for her and I really feel like it do. I keep thinking of all you saying just go with it. After what she did to me in bed this time if this is what I get for wearing it for her, I'm in? She asks if I feel good enough to put it back on.

I ask am I getting a key to take with me? Without hesitation, she says; YES - Absolutely. She fully understands my concern and had no problem sending me home with a key, in fact, she agrees that it's a smart idea 100%. I am thinking, OH, THANK YOU, GOD! This huge relief comes over me. I am thinking I can get out now at 5:00 am when it's driving me crazy. Now I can do this for her. Just give me a key and I will let this little fireball lock me up all she wants.

She really had no problem leaving it off of me for a night if I wanted but since I was getting a key I figured WTH, I will let her put it on me, lock it on and go him and just take it right off. I figured it couldn't be all bad if she thought I was being a real trooper for her???

I squeeze everything back in and it's a challenge. I have to work to get the second ball through the ring it's a tight fit. She locks it and pulls the key out and as I reach out to get it she gets up and starts to walk to her bedroom and I am like hey wait, you said I could have the key. You can baby hold on I am going to get it. WTH I thought???

My attention turns to my groin it feels really good to have this back on. I mean really good. I squeeze it and can't feel anything through the steel. The ring feels okay, not really bothering me right now and I am going to go home and take it off for the night and...

Here comes back with this little box in her hand. See below. What is this I ask? It's your key babe, you said you wanted an emergency key to take with you. My heart sinks. I shake it and sure enough, it sounds like a key rattling around in it. WTH??? I push up this black lid and there is a 4 digit combination lock. She smiles and kisses me all happy and bubbly again. OMG... I realize this is actually really turning me on right now.

I am thinking about all of you advising me to just go with it.

I am thinking S*** how does she think of this stuff. This petite little 5.1, big bosomed bombshell. You would never expect this from her. I never would have thought of something like this.

She explains, now you can keep that key at home with you to curb your concerns. If you have an emergency I can give you the combo. If you piss me off and I leave you, you can break the box open with a hammer. Otherwise, I want to control your orgasms. Just bring it back with you when I ask so I can unlock it to check it, I don't want you thinking you can just break it open and I will never know. Let's plan on taking it off again Friday and we will leave it off for the night to give you a break after our date. I love you.
    Wow, she just said she loves me. I am feeling it too... this is crazy, crazy stuff.

So now what??? I know, just go with it... I am and it's really turning me on.

Attached Files:

12. chris82

chris82 Guest

Mate, she sounds amazing. I'd stick a ring on her finger and live recklessly. Screw a second key there's always ways to remove a padlock. Trust her till she gives you a reason not to. Have fun and enjoy the ride. It's worth it trust me and yer missus sounds great.

13. Zeb6

Zeb6 Long term member

south jersey
    Local Time:
    How do you feel? I mean your skin. No redness or abrasions?
    I use Neosporin around my base ring when my balls start to burn, but Vaseline, it oil, or lotion will help too. The skin bunches and I need to lube the ring and pull my ball sack. Urinating may help the morning elections.
    Good luck

14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Looking forward for news ;-)

15. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    You guys are awesome and a lot of help.

@chris82 Your advice is consistent with everyone here. But man these early morning attempted erections are intense. Not that you all don't already know. I just have to find a way to get though it and the other 20 times a day this thing makes me want to rip it off to jerk off! It's still a strange feeling going to work and everywhere for that matter with this on. You cannot see it but it's still a strange feeling. Or how about when you have to pee and your looking around to make sure no one can see your penis is encased in steel as you press in tight to the urinal. Live recklessk got it, good advice. Thanks man.

What is starting to set in is this reality after talking last night that she has an intense, deep, real desire to control my ability to orgasm without her. It's really starting to turn me on. It's intense because she is really doing it.

I was laying in bed this morning trying different combonations on this damn lock box, there must be a million possible combinations to this? How does she think of this stuff? It dawned on me, maybe I should just try listening to this hypnosis file she put on my phone? Couple others say they tried and it does make you crave wearing it. That would surprise the hell out of her, she would freak out if it worked.

@Zeb6 Had some redness around where the ring was. Also, from the little cut outs of the device there was slight indentation but nothing serious. She suggested using a qtip and this wet liquid stuff to put in there to keep clean? After a few hours of having it off everything seemed perfectly normal again. I did feel slightly sore around the ring. Like a sore muscle the day after you work out? If that makes since? My biggest challenge with this so far is early morning. Not that the other 25 times a day it teases the hell out of me right now arn't a problem but that one is the big one.

Thanks for the remedy advice I will absolutly try some of these ideas. She says I need to break it in so slowly. That eventually my body will start to adjust? So far she seems pretty smart about all this. Funny you said that about urninating. I noticed that after I went this morning and liad back down everything did calm down and it didn't hurt anymore. I didn't put those 2 together yet. Thanks. Other then getting up at 4-5 am to do it if that calms him down - that's going to be great to know.

Zeb6 and spider203 like this.
  16. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    You won the lotto, congratz and enjoy :)

17. chris82

chris82 Guest

best advice I can give is after a while the night errections get easier and will soon go. I'm in my early thirties and would shag 24/7 if I could but it does get easier.
    I see it as a personal challenge. I refuse to cave in and will accept any time period or anything thrown at me, I won't back down.
    Just got to be stubborn lol.

18. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I suggest you need to do some research about female lead relationships to understand your potential future and decide if a female led relationship is more than you want, just right or whatever. Just remember a relationship is two people feeling good about now and looking at the future together and feeling good. Best of luck.

19. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    That's awesome man congrats! That's so great to hear that she was the one who asked you! I know all of us in relationships here would have loved for our partners to have been the ones to ask us to wear the cage versus us asking them. Sounds like you are in for quite the ride and I agree with @chris82 put a ring on her finger lol :)

chris82 likes this.
  20. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    And yes the night/morning erections will get easier to deal with as your body adapts. Mine were a nightmare at first too, it's very important to have a properly fitted device. Many of us have multiple devices for the very reason of finding the proper fit. If you can find one that fits your flaccid size exactly that's going to be your best bet. My latest device (which unfortunately I have to wait to wear fit 6 months pending medical stuff) is perfect because it only allows me to get hard enough to be frustrated, it doesn't hardly allow me to get hard at all. That's what you should try for in my opinion. Have fun and good luck!

21. Midwest Caged Cuck

Midwest Caged Cuck New member

Business Owner
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    Another idea might be to use one of the numbered plastic locks. She will know the number of the lock and know if you cut it and replaced it with another lock because it will have a different number. That way if something would ever come up you could cut it off easily in an emergency.

22. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    You wrote:
    I was laying in bed this morning trying different combinations on this damn lock box, there must be a million possible combinations to this? How does she think of this stuff? It dawned on me, maybe I should just try listening to this hypnosis file she put on my phone? Couple others say they tried and it does make you crave wearing it. That would surprise the hell out of her, she would freak out if it worked.

@Dan402 Sounds like you are getting spoiled darling... <wink> You must be a smart man too. You seem to be willing to take some advice from those more seasoned than you. I think it's adorable that you are finding this turns you on. <evil grin> I know how she feels because I too absolutely thrive on controlling his orgasms. I think everyone gets hit with some kind of fetish and this is mine and sounds like hers.

I just wanted to say that my BF used this file too. It has most definitely made it so he craves wearing it. He said it makes it much much easier to wear. He used to want to do this but after a week or two would want to leave it off. Just when it was getting fun for me. I got this file back in October and he has enjoyed wearing it ever since. There really is nothing bad it in. It just helps you be able to wear it.... Long term. <hehe> Clearly she wants it and you seem to want to do it. Good luck and keep posting you little stud.

23. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    Comgrats. Any new update?

24. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Having a woman who likes chastity could get very interesting for you depending on why she likes it so much. If it's just making sure you only cum with her, you will probably have an easier time. If it's denying you the ability to cum for long periods, things get tougher.

My wife is into denying me erections and orgasms, which means total and complete chastity. Her goal is permanent chastity for me. It is immensely difficult sometimes.

25. Dan402

Dan402 Member

Local Time:
    Hey Everyone,

Been a while since I checked in. First I want to say thank you to all of you that encouraged me to stick with this. I have done all I can to just roll with it and man... what a roller coaster. I have dated a lot of women but never one like this! All these things she does when she lets me out leave me helplessly thinking about her after I put it back on. <she makes it clear she loves that by the way> Seems to fuel her desires and keeps her determined to keep this on me somehow??? Honestly, this is really starting to turn me on. But every now and then i "really" want to jerk off and can't than I get pissed at this thing.

We had a great talk for about 2 hours over a nice dinner on valentines day. She apparently came far more prepared for this conversation then I. She did not mince any words. That mind of hers was swirling with questions. She wanted to know what I was feeling, what it was doing to me, If I liked it, did it hurt, did it turn me on, how often, was I willing to let her work me up to wearing this 24/7 for her. I mean that's just the start.

To surmise it... She flat out wants to control my orgasms period! The rest of the relationship she is completely content with. She likes me being the man and doing the things I do, she just wants me to wear this damn thing for her because it turns her on and wow... that is starting to turn me on now too.

I really noticed lately that this possessiveness of wanting to completely control my orgasms like this makes me feel really loved by her. I mean she does not want me to touch my penis without her. The one thing that I can get massive pleasure from (jerking off) she wants to control and keep for herself. She made it clear that she feels loved in return and it's turning her on all day. She looks at me with those big sexy eyes and i melt. It's like everything about her intensifies when I have this on. Her skin is so soft, hair, eyes, breast, legs you name it I notice everything about her and I just want her.

If you are a female reading this and you are not sure about doing this to your bf or husband... I would suggest your RECONSIDER! If you do this right you BOTH win*** I almost didn't do this but everyone in here was like, are you crazy, give it a try you might love it. They were right but.

I have just one dilemma left that I really need to wrestle with. She is so into this. This little 105lb petite sexy woman is controlling me from jerking off and it's turning me on. When she lets me out she is crazy turned on and it's hot. She reminds me it's worth the wait. It's turning me on thinking about it.

I would get excited and it hurt trying to get an erection, I would have to get up to walk it off. I finally decided a few weeks ago to help me get through some of the more challenging times when we are not together, I started listening to this hypnosis file she gave me that came with this thing. She kept telling me it would make it easier for me to wear so I gave it a try. Its easy to listen too. Nothing weird. At first, it just made it feel really good to have it on and made wearing it easier during those difficult times that come and go. If I started getting really turned on and wanting to jerk off while alone I would listen and it really makes it helped me want to just keep wearing it. Fair enough right?

But, there seems to be a side effect. On Valentine's day when she took it off I was going to leave it off for the night. After I ejaculated I had this overwhelming urge to put it back on. I mean I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to put it back on. I didn't want to tell her and she was okay with me leaving it off so how was I going to explain putting it back on because it was going to happen? I tried by saying I bet you want it back on don't you? She said no you can leave it off for the night. I discovered she was testing me to see if it was working. I couldn't help it I put it back on. SHE WAS SO EXCITED! She was waiting for this. So apparently this may happen now when I take it off?

This is not normal. Normally I DON"T want to put it back on I just want to leave it off. So now I am wrestling with this. She was upfront that this would happen but I never thought it would really work. I want to put a ring on this woman's finger and I just have to sort out if I can take living in one of these because that is what she wants.

I know i have to make the decision but you guys helped me last time, Any advice from you more experienced folks....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice