New here, not sure what now.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fulvia600, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Fulvia600

Fulvia600 Member

Switzerland.
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Hello. For some reason I'm finding the idea of chastity and chastity devices interesting and attractive. Frankly I just find that if I go 4 or so days without an orgasm I get really energetic, way more hornier, way more driven. Maybe I'm hypersexual, is that a thing? So the idea of being locked up is interesting.

I don't know if I fulfill the profile of the average guy into this sort of stuff either. Maybe I need to find a keyholder but I guess there are way more locked up guys than there are keyholders? We'll see. Anyway, I hope to learn more about this fetish.

A quick question... how long on average does one wear a device, keeping in mind I'm new to all this, new but eager?

Cheers.

Estwalk, Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  2. Chastylady

Chastylady Member

Enologist
    France, Cahors
    Local Time:
    From a few hours to a few years! Here there is many different kind of chastity livestyles.
    I use to go from 1 to 20 days, but my goal is One month now. A lot for some (and me) allmost nothing for others!

Mash2214 and Fulvia600 like this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the Mansion, I am sure you will find plenty of information to feed your curiosity about this wonderful world of chastity.

In answer to your question about average time wearing a device, there is no definitive answer. It is not sensible to think that you can get a device and wear it immediately for any length of time. If you get a device, start with getting it to fit comfortably, make sure you have lube and then gradually build up time.

Anything more detailed than that you would be better the guys answering, no point in a female trying to answer male only stuff lol.

Fulvia600 and lockit like this.
  4. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One male can know his own stuff whereas one female can know many mens "stuff" ...

5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Fulvia600 Welcome to the Mansion. There is a search facility on the forums (Top right). You are new here and many members have asked the same questions that you have asked. Use the search and you will find the answers you seek.

Fulvia600 likes this.
  6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    There is no one size fits all in chastity.
    How long you can stay locked could depend on the device you use and how it fits.
    It could also depend on your lifestyle and what you do for a living.
    as suggested above use the search facilty there are loads of post you could find helpful.

Its not a race or compitition take your time and find out what suits you.

Mistress Jules and Fulvia600 like this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    In a very short time since you made your post you've received comments from some of the most Repected Mistress's at the Mansion and from lockit. What more do you need to know. Good Luck on your Journey

lockit and Mistress Jules like this.
  8. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    For what it's worth, I choose shortish but very frequent lock ups. I started off with short times of only a day or two because I have a CB6000S for Ian. It's a good device, but to get the best fit it's supplied with 5 rings and 4 spacers. That's 20 possible combinations and Sod's law decrees that the last option is the best. Now we have worked out which ones are best fit the lock in time (and free time) is based on my mood, and the proportions of each are far more skewed to locked.

Fulvia600, Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    There is one definitive answer...it depends.

As suggested, most lock ups are predetermined by your device fit. I had done so much research on this stuff prior to purchasing a device, I had one that fit very well right away.

I started wearing it for long periods right away, but had the key with me, checked often, and was very confident for long term wear before ever putting the keys out of immediate reach.

Once the device fits, most give themselves a goal. I'm not very into set times but if you do them I suggest starting out with goals that are easier to achieve than starting out with a month. Reaching a goal is always more satisfying than failure, so you might want to keep that in mind.

Have fun! Keeping yourself locked away is more difficult than it looks and requires discipline, but the arrousal is usually worth it.

Good luck however way you decide to approach chastity.

Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  10. Fulvia600

Fulvia600 Member

Switzerland.
    Local Time:
    Well I'll take this as a very good thing. I'm only 3 days here so I don't know who are the big names of this place but so far I like this community so I will stay active.

Will do. Experimentation seems to be key. Sadly at about $130 a pop I hope I got the right device (some metal one called the Asylum... got very good reviews on extreme restraints webstore).

11. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Welcome! I do not think you are hypersexual or odd for becoming extremely horny and energetic from being locked up. My husband becomes increasing attentive the longer he is locked up. ( And very sexually frustrated, and eager to please). Everyone is going to have different ideas and expectations for the length of time to be locked it. It has a lot to do with you and your partner's preferences. Every device is different, some need to be taken off to achieve good hygiene, while others are able to be cleaned well enough while on. Hope this helps!

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice