New guy looking to be shown the ropes. Male and female may apply

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by zwadstheiguana, Jun 9, 2018.

1. zwadstheiguana

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Hey so, I'm new to this site (and chastity in general). So i decided that the first thing I should do is seek out someone who knows what they are doing to help me (not) get off. I only ask that you aren't too strict as I do have a life and a boyfriend irl that I have to interact with every week. I use emlalock but will sign up to whatever site you use to make things easier. I recently broke my code box because of a goof with trying to set the combo. My dream holder is somone who lives near to me and maybe would be willing to do a little teasing through pictures of foreplay (I know this will probably never happen unless I pay someone or something, but can't a man dream?) I'm into pretty much everything except ball torture, water sports, feces, vomit that sort of thing. But for the most part I'll partake in pretty much any kink. Let me know if you're interested!
    P.S. if you're worried about me being taken, he's okay with the whole idea. In fact, he suggested that I go and do something like this.

2. KrisHawk

KrisHawk Skater

Not allowed to disclose that due to Site rules.
    Chicago
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    I’m with a guy as well. Although I’m locked I am the keyholder to 9 other guys and have them all together on a ring under my turntable.

If you’re looking for a holder and gender doesn’t matter I’d be happy to have ten keys total. I love the power rush of being in control. If your with a guy you’d probably feel more comfortable with another male being your second holder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice