New gurl

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy_charlotte, May 8, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Hi

Just found this wonderful site and had to join.

I was locked in to a CB6000 for the first time about six weeks ago now and the change in my mental attitude has been amazing. I'm one of those gurls that has been fighting her sissy side for so so long - about four years ago I even tried to make a complete break and live "normally". I still hung around clubs and dressed occasionally, but it never went any further. It was a mental block, I just couldn't accept what I was.

And then I met my Superior. After we had chatted a few times I told Her my history and She read some of the stories I had posted on fictonmania.tv and in a few other places. Then She told me exactly what I was and what I needed. A few days later this gurl was locked up for the first time in a CB6000. We experimented for about two weeks to get the fitting right & the feeling that came over me when She clicked the lock shut for the first time was so intense. No idea where the key was and no control over my clitty for the first time ever. The past few weeks have been intensely frustrating but good for my development as a sissy. I no longer bitch or complain about not being in the mood to dress - from my waking moment my only thoughts are how to please my Superior. After all, thats the only way I will get any relief. I don't know what She has planned for me or where this journey ends - all I can focus on these days is earning my release!

charlotte xx

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    Welcome aboard sissy_charlotte:welcome:

You go gurl, The mansion is like a party we are all friend here, don't be afraid to ask questions, or add some add so experiences.

3. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion Charlotte. It sounds like you are a gurl with stories to tell!:Blush:

We love stories here. In fact, there is a section of the Forum devoted to story telling :)

Respectful :cat:

4. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion Charlotte

Cant wait to hear more from you

Amber

5. sissy_charlotte

sissy_charlotte [url=http://www.chastitym

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you all so much, it's great to be here. :cancan:

Things are moving on so fast. I'm doing things I never dreamed of a few weeks ago. The latest little adventure was my first 'outing' as a sissy slave. Little charlotte got dressed up and taken to a shop catering for transvestites in London. The ladies there gave me lessons in make up and speaking at the right pitch to be convincing and dressed me in all sorts of clothes. They saw my poor little clitty locked up in its prison and told me that my Owner was smart to get me under lock and key so quickly. All I could think of the whole time was how horny I was and how I needed to do really well to earn release as quickly as possible. It is so scary that this is only the beginning of a long journey. I keep reminding myself that I wished for this and it's finally happening.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice