New Frontier

Discussion in 'Site announcements and information' started by OwnedByAmy, Feb 7, 2014.

1. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    This is going just beautifully. It's great how you're sliding down a slippery slope, and absolutely loving it :)

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  2. OwnedByAmy

OwnedByAmy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Thanks! I love it too! :)

3. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    lol, waiting for an orgasm for a few weeks ..... lol, my sub would love this, he hasnt cum this year yet!!! His last climax was 27th December!!!! you really need to wait at least 1 month!!! lmao

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  4. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Yes Ma'am. I'm sure it will be at least a month. She has said about me having an orgasm that it "won't be anytime soon."

5. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Hehe, I just got an email from Victoria's Secret with the subject "Welcome Angel." A large portion of my undies have come from there.

6. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Well, my sweet Amy has definitely got the hang of it now. She gave me an assignment to do last night which because of being extremely tired after a long week and falling asleep before getting to do it caused it to not be done. She said she completely understands and can sympathize about being so tired and doesn't fault me for it at all, however the assignment she gave me still was not done, so another two weeks will be added to the time it will be before she will allow me to cum. When I protested, she asked me if I wanted to make it FOUR weeks instead! To which I could only reply "No Ma'am." She instructed me to make sure to do it tonight, and not to disappoint her, as she is very irritable.

The realization that she is now TOO good at this has hit me. This is what I most wished for, and now it's happened! We will see if I'm able to handle it. I have to be though, whether I am prepared for it or not. My only choice now is to be a good boy.

timeofmylife and proximacentauri like this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @OwnedByAmy well what is it that you has to do please. if i was you i wud just do it.

8. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    I did. :) I was to take a hot shower, massage my whole body with lotion, then play with my nipples for a half hour. Just couldn't do that as tired as I was, but have since. :) Begging her for an orgasm while uber stimulated by the nipple play didn't work. Matter of fact, she said if I'm a very good boy I can cum during the first week of March.

9. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Hehe, guess I have now! She keeps finding reasons to add a week to my time too, so we'll see how long it really ends up being. Honestly I do really miss having orgasms, and would LOVE to have one, but that won't be happening for at least a few more weeks.

proximacentauri likes this.
  10. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    this is going great :) i wonder how long it actually will last ..

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  11. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    She did allow me a couple orgasms Sunday before last. Will have to update my slider when home. Those will be my last for a long time though.

From now on I will not be allowed to have any orgasms, at least for the next several months, if not a year or years. She made the comment that my having an orgasm is "completely pointless," and that "there's absolutely no valid reason" why I should have one. The fact that I REALLY ENJOY having them is "not a valid reason," which is uncomfortably true. She also said I've had enough orgasms already to last me a lifetime, so my having any more would just be redundant. But as stated previously, I may be allowed to have one after many months or more.

timeofmylife and rubbermade like this.
  12. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Amy: You've been a VERY good boy! How would you like to be rewarded with a nice orgasm?
    Me: I would LOVE that! Thank you so much!
    Amy: (giggling) I didn't say you could have one, I just asked if you would like one.
    Me: Yes Ma'am, I would like one very much!
    Amy: (more giggling) I'm sure you would. And I want you to have one, but I just don't think you should.
    Me: Please!? Why is that?
    Amy: You're such a good boy when you don't get to cum, and I want you to be a good boy for me.
    Me: Yes Ma'am, I'll be a VERY good boy for you, just like I have been.
    Amy: But if I let you cum, then you'll have cum. And I love it when you don't cum.
    Me: (begging and pleading for her to allow me to cum)
    Amy: Since when does it mattter if YOU would like to cum?
    Me: You asked me if I would like to cum because I have been a very good boy,. I just answered your question Baby.
    Amy: I know. (Grinning) But me asking you if you'd like to be rewarded with an orgasm, and me actually rewarding you with an orgasm are two different things. (Smiles really big at me). Besides, you don't really need to have an orgasm anyway. You just want one. And since I DON'T want you to have one, guess what's not going to happen?
    Me: I'm not going to have one.
    Amy: Oh honey, you're right! (Giggling) I don't know if you'll ever have one again! But certainly not for a very long time, we just can't have that business, now can we?
    Me: No Ma'am, whatever you say.
    (Close approximation)

guest 2942 likes this.
  13. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    May I suggest a new name for Amy: MissDeMeaner.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  14. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    LOL. She's wonderful though. Very loving, very caring, very sweet. In all fairness, I HAVE had a tremendous amount of orgasms in my life, sometimes several a day. And since she gets to say when or if I get to have one, she's just trying to bring balance to my life. And since we're not trying to have a baby, there really is no reason for me to orgasm, and she knows that.

seasoned and GazDenied like this.
  15. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    That said, even though I chose this, it's still extremely frustrating sometimes. Sometimes I just want to let loose and feel AMAZING, but I'm not allowed, so I just get to be thankful that she gets to feel amazing. :)

16. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    My wife never lets me cum when she says. She usually does it when I am sure I am not going to. We have certain rituals to do before my orgasm, like put a towel down on the bed or take another shower right before sex. Those used to be my indicators but no more. Just yesterday I asked her to stop asking me if I want to cum because the answer is always going to be YES. She still asked. She likes to hear me beg. She also loves me too much to deny me too long. She reads my mood and reactions in bed and makes a snap judgment. Sometimes she just needs me to cum so she can.

I stopped trying to change her and just go with the flow. I have even stopped Chastity play but apparently she did not get the memo because she is always telling me to lock it up. For us the main kink is Teasing and Denial. My CB6000s is viewed as an accessory to use between orgasms, even if it is just one day. It makes me very horny and super sensitive. My wife can make me cum one day and the next day I still respond to her teasing/edging the same as I would if it has been a month. That is the way I am. I want sex every day if I can get it and am my horniest right after an orgasm.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  17. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Lucky you. ;) Sounds like a great arrangement. :) Might want to check your ticker, doesn't seem to be working. The only code that really works is the 2nd one, out of the 4 provided.

18. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    @OwnedByAmy : ok,I'm just jealous but I hope there's a mean miss out there to take up this username.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  19. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    Hehe, thanks! That WOULD be cool. :)

20. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    brilliant!!! It sound to me like you have WAAAAYYYYYY to many orgasms. My sub hasnt had one since last December, and I have no plans to give him one. He isnt bothered by the way, he's got kinda used to it, and really enjoys what we do do

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  21. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    You must be referring to Max. My last one was the end of March, and there are no more on the menu for me for the forseeable future. I do enjoy it, it's great! Still, I do love having them. :)

22. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @OwnedByAmy Happy to hear of that. I agree totally with Mistress Bitch about there being far too many male orgasms on here. The name of the site should deter their tales.

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  23. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I hate to ask, but what is the right amount of orgasms according to @Mistress B , and @MistressBitch ? Though I have a sense of what the answer will be :eek:, LOL.

24. OwnedByAmy

Local Time:
    This IS CHASTITY Mansion, yes, and everyone is different and has their own idea of what chastity means to them. In most cases on here, it IS up to the female to choose whether she will allow her male to orgasm or no. What each lady desires, what works for her, that is what the male must live with, and if that means an amount of orgasms that may seem too many to another lady, it just does, but that lady is doing with her male what pleases her and isn't that what it's really about? That said, I'm sure you will be pleased that one lady, Amy, has said that her male, me, will absolutely not have any orgasms at any time for any reason, no exceptions. Personally, I'd LOVE to have an orgasm right now, but that's not up to me. That's thrilling and scary at the same time, but I know that it's for my own good. The best way to diminsh the amount of orgasms men have, is to educate their ladies on how to do that. I educated Amy, where before she thought it was mean to deny me, and look at her now! :) The main thing with any kink though is to make it yours and do what you like with it, which everyone on here seems to be doing. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice