New Device Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrsHansOff, Apr 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MrsHansOff

MrsHansOff New member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Hello! I’m looking for a new chastity device for my sub. We have tried numerous devices in the past: CB3000, birdlocked, and a Holy Trainer to name a few. We run into two issues, first he has large balls so the rings pinch his skin and cause abrasions and the like. The second issue is that he is a “grower and not a shower.” Soft, he is quite small so he can pull out the back. Spikes and such are a no go as he has very sensitive skin and it will just cause pain and problems. As much as I’m ok with pain, I’d rather inflict it myself and not have him having problems all day, at work, etc. We have tried piercing before and it rejected, so that is not an option. I also don’t want to invest in a full belt as he is currently losing weight rapidly.

I’m not sure an answer exists, but any advice or ideas would be VERY much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Mrs. Hansoff

2. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Your going to be flooded with ideas to help you out. I had the same problem and I had already invested in a number of cages. The skin pinching around the ring seems to be a common occurrence. I found that a lite coat of baby oil coconut oil or some other personal lubricant might solve this problem. I use q/tip and rub a very lite coat around the base of the balls and shaft. It keeps the skin in that area moist so it wouldn't dry out. When I slide the cage over my cock I use another light coat on the head and around the top of the shaft. I then pull the forskin back and slide the cage in place and click goes the lock. I wear a HT V2 Mistress picked it out it's very comfortable and I wear all the time with no problems. You're going to get plenty advice and I'm sure you'll find the answer. And welcome to the mansion. Enjoy your journey.

MrsHansOff likes this.
  3. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    I've used a HT2 plastic and metal both knock offs. We both preferred the metal and tbh we both have a downer on plastic cages for several reasons ... but each to their own
    You will in time no doubt gat through a number of hopefully the less expensive cages before finding one he can wear as muchas you want him to nd is aesthetically pleasing to yourself.

Trial and error is unfortunately the only way to get the fit right.
    You might want to consider that once he can endure wearing whatever you have decided upon that if you don't want to be tking it off everyday or so to clean it.. and him.. then there are more open cages that provide better access for cleaning without removal and can still prevent touching.

4. andy66

andy66 Long term member

Creative industry
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Hello
    You mention you tried a piercing but not what sort, is that something that could be considered again? I have been in a Contender for 30 plus days now with a piercing that I had done this time last year. I am also a grower and really cannot escape this device and there is little or no reason why my KH would need to remove it. Good luck

5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    I found the perfect fit with the cherrykeeper

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice