New and looking for lots of advicea

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wischastity, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Hi. I am a 31 year old male from wisconsin. The subject has been brought up a few times with my wife about me being locked in chastity, unfortanately i am still free. So any advice would be great to help me encourage my wife to lock me up. Thanks

2. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    The fact you're swinging free still tells me your wife is not so keen on this. So my advice would be; let it go and find something you both love to do together.

3. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Take it easy, this is for the women pleasure, don't press her.
    Mandynjack is right on that, go and pleasure her with all the things she likes, show that you love her and want to submit to her, maybe she will someday lock you up.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
  5. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Thanks for that article i enjoyed it and it is from a ladies point of view so it might help her understand it better.

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    It might help those here to understand how you brought it up to your wife and how she responded. Most of us, me included, make all kinds of mistakes when initially broaching the subject.

And welcome.

7. Wischastity

Local Time:
    So a little bit about how it was first brought up to my wife. We were having some sex issues due to birth control so i wanted it all the time but she was never in the mood so i suggested we try chastity for me. So she looked it up and i acted like i had never heard of it before, so then she reacted with would you really want that on your thing. I said to her idk lets research more. Then being stupid after she had multiple dreams of me cheating on her, i suggested maybe we lock me up so she will be sure i cant cheat. We looked a little bit a few times and were about to order one when she said i dont want you to be in pain from that just because i had some dreams. I told her it would cause pain as long as it fits right. Then she just said can we just see if i keep having dreams. So she had a couple more and then i asked her if she wanted to order one now but she just said i am not ordering one. Thats were we sit as of now

8. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    The cage is only a symbol in the long run! It is your submissiveness and willingness to serve her that will make the difference. I would suggest that you simply do everything that you can to please her in any way possible - without mentioning what you are doing or asking for any sort of reward. Sooner or later, she will want to return your favors and she knows now what interests you, so let her put 2 and 2 together!

9. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Hi thanks. I have been trying to do even more for her these days. Even for the first time i pleasured her sexually and then just told her we should go to sleep, without ever mention or asking about me getting anything

10. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Does anyone else have anymore advice for a wanna be caged male

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    It seems as though you haven't actually told her that it is something YOU want to try because it turns you on. You have to be truthful when talking to her not make seem like its something she should do, especially to stop you cheating on her! Talk and honesty are the key to any relationship, remember it is something you want to do and share with her. Careful with the "being attentive to her needs" route, if you are all of a sudden all over her then you run the risk of putting her off and make her feel overwhelmed by it all. People are all very different and I can understand that you are feeling at a bit of a loss, only you know the best way to approach your wife, but as I said honesty and talking are the best approach. If she really doesn't want it though you must respect her wish.

12. Wischastity

Local Time:
    So everyone i talked to my wife about my desires to try this as part of our relationship. I also asked her to read the article on gweninlove.com that @ineverknew shared with us. She then informed me she read itthis morning and she said she is willing to give it a try to see if it works for us. I am ready for this journey to begin we are gonna start looking for a device this weekend. Any recomendations? I need somethis that wont get hot as i work in a foundry and work with molten iron. Also i think i would prefer one without the padlock and instead the stealtg lock

13. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    congratulations! I would recommend you read this article on how to measure yourself for a device.
    https://malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/getting-a-good-fit/
    Then look around at your options for the sizes that will fit you. amazon.com and dhgate.com make some very reasonably priced devices. Most these days come with the integrated lock already. I would recommend something made of steel and with an open design. This will be more comfortable and less smelly for wearing throughout the day. Open designs also helps the skin breath during the day especially with your type of work.

Another piece of advice. I'm sure you've been thinking and fantasizing about chastity for some time and now your wife knows. She doesnt know what thoughts you have so just play it cool and don't throw a bunch of information at her. Let her discover what chastity is all on her own without constant input from you. Trust me it should work better this way. Show her daily how much you appreciate her going along and playing. Show her your serious and follow her lead. Good luck.

Wischastity likes this.
  14. Wischastity

Local Time:
    Thanks i will look into this article for measurement info

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice