Never knew an erection could feel so good

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PropertyofY, Jan 28, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. PropertyofY

PropertyofY Member

Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    My partner/keyholder has been out of town for the week. We're both very new to chastity. She's been into kink long before we met and has some experience being a Dom. We just started in October but due to some health issues wearing the cage has been infrequent at best. That is up until this week.

She made sure to give me 3 full PIV orgasms leading up to her trip so the feeling and her would be fresh on my mind. Then on Monday morning with a click of the lock and a sweet kiss she was gone.

I know 6 days locked is only rookie numbers but it's the first real stretch of chastity for us to date. It's been a learning experience for both of us.

On the first night she was gone I decided to do a little teasing on the cage with her wand that she intentionally left behind. I'm typically very good at edging without going over but this was an different experience entirely. To say I misjudged the power of the vibrations on the cage is an understatement. The experience ended in a ruined O in my cage. A first I would have liked to have experienced with her. It made me embarrassed and ashamed. I felt like I had broke her trust and it took me a couple days to fess up to the act. She was understanding but told me in no uncertain terms that I was NOT to touch it again.

As stated before, it's been 6 days locked. I've been out twice since Monday. Once for a doctor appt and full shave when I got back and once for a cleaning. Both times I was successful in not letting myself get hard. Got my business done and locked back up immediately.

Saturday night comes along and we're having a conversation over the phone. She tells me that she wants me to unlock before bed and keep it off until after I finish my morning 2 cups of coffee. After we got off the phone, I thought about it for a bit and felt like I didn't want to unlock. I texted her and asked if she thought it was weird that I felt that way. She responded "You want to be mine, its normal". This was a new feeling for me. One that I wasn't expecting when we started down this path. I asked her if it was ok if I don't take it off. She responded "You have to listen to my directions". Yes ma'am.

Holy cow, I never new how good just getting an erection could feel! I went immediately to sleep after I took it off but in the morning I woke up, I was fully at attention! I go downstairs to get my coffee going and had no idea how having that 2 cup countdown was going to mess with my head. It was a double edged sword. I really enjoy my coffee in the morning but I was also enjoying the feeling of my hard cock. To make it worse, I miscalculated the water in the pot and only ended up with a half cup when I poured the second one.

As soon as I finished, back upstairs I went to try and shove my semi hard cock back in its cage. Took a little work and a bit of lube but I managed to squeeze back in.

And I've been leaking ever since.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:58 PM
    Good luck with it

3. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    It’s amazing how great they are, and we never realize it until we’re forced to go without. I definitely took them for granted.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing.

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Well this is a new twist on things…

How long have you been locked?

I haven’t had an erection for 172 morning coffees

6. PropertyofY

PropertyofY Member

Local Time:
    The longest stretch so far has been 9 days. She's about to go out of town again for 2 weeks. I'm guessing I'll be breaking my own record.

7. PropertyofY

PropertyofY Member

Local Time:
    Her 2nd trip started unexpectedly a few days early. I'm now 3 days into what will be my longest lockup to date. If she unlocks me when she gets home, it will be 20 days. Smashing my previous record of 8 days locked and 11 without release. To make it even more interesting, the night before she left she gave me PIV resulting in a very lack luster ruined O in the form of a pleasure less dribble onto her thigh. Her intention was to completely deny me but it also was her intention to leave a few days later than she did.

So here I am, 5 days from last full release, locked and letting the horny build. Not so bad overall, yet... I'm still new and trying to get the right fit for both base ring and cage. I have a new ring and cage that should be here today. Both a bit smaller than what I have now.

All in all, Feb is shaping up to be an interesting month. I really hope I get some long distance teasing from my generous key holder.

8. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Excellent- Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice