Neosteel and golf or cycling?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by corsac, May 13, 2018.

1. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    My wife and I are looking into Neosteel belts and I was curious if anyone has experience with either? I ride a fat bike so I’m not sitting and pedaling constantly but I do ride quite a few miles a day. I imagine golf would be okay but I haven’t really ever heard of anyone in a belt doing it! Any help/advice/experience welcome.

Thanks in advance!

2. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Hi there corsac.

I have a neosteel fun with the spaceless waistband and I'm currently working up to longer term wear (I can go for about 3/4 days full time currently). Fortunately I do play golf and as you suspect I can say it's not an issue, though depending on the weather you might want to take a shower after, it can get a little sweaty down there.

As for cycling, I have not had as much luck. I do occasionally ride to work (a casual 40 minute ride) and one of those time was in the neosteel. For me, the penis tube on the belt extends just long enough between my legs such that I am barely sitting on it. That led to some soreness between the legs as the tube was using into my body. So the ride was a lot of standing up, pedal, sitting down, pedal, standing up, etc. By the end I was quite sore between the legs, but still got through to work and through the day in the belt.

That said, I think it is possible to cycle in the belt, but you would need to work up to it like anything. I also think that getting a slightly shorter penis tube would help such that you don't sit on it and in doing so press it into your body (causing soreness).

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions. Neosteel definitely have some great belts and know what they are doing.

TravelJoe.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice